Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (34512 Views)

Pls Help...am About To Be Scammed By CASH LION / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by SEGLIZ: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
OP everything is on point.
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nicklaus619(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
One of the best thread I have seen and read here, thumbs up Oop, you rock. cool
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by dumahi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
paskilo247:
What an interesting and educative topic! You will not see lots of likes or people commenting because we might b guilty in way or the other but if APC and PDP , u see people killing themselves here as if they give a damn about how miserable ur life is. Good work. God will continue to enrich ur writing skills

But you are not even up to the tenth commenter. Or are you in the habit of talking ill of others?
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Tissue: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
abdulaz:
Na wise men fit survive naija now o.

If your father no be politician, pastor or Dangote and you still dey waste your time dey shout Atikulated and Sai Baba, Na sorry be your case o.

All these our leaders no get any plans for you and your future generations.
Dem go rule you and their children go rule your children too.

If you be presser, press hard, No look anybody face o. Nobody fit help you for this life the way you go fit help yourself.
When you hammer and hit jackpot, invest in something big so that you can lift your family from poverty and also create jobs for the niggas in your neighborhood.

I dedicate this piece to all PRESSERS.

press hard
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by PapaAdanna: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good one
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by maxibrainz: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Felizy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:
The best way to live life is to live it freely and always do your own thing. Because no matter wetin you do people would talk and would never be satisfied. And always remember to make money because it very important. If you get money wether you fine,ugly,lack respect,lack confidence,lack swag or anything. People go like you like mad and accept you for who you are.

Fact Bro

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Simpubozz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
what I have realized in this life is that there are no basic rules to living life. Like someone had said up there "just do your own thing" and always pray for grace.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Felizy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
abdulaz:
Na wise men fit survive naija now o.

If your father no be politician, pastor or Dangote and you still dey waste your time dey shout Atikulated and Sai Baba, Na sorry be your case o.

All these our leaders no get any plans for you and your future generations.
Dem go rule you and their children go rule your children too.

If you be presser, press hard, No look anybody face o. Nobody fit help you for this life the way you go fit help yourself.
When you hammer and hit jackpot, invest in something big so that you can lift your family from poverty and also create jobs for the niggas in your neighborhood.

I dedicate this piece to all PRESSERS.

Another Fact

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Galaticos444:
no b lie.was shocked when one slay queen on Instagram was passionately begging me 4just 5k dats wen i realised dat all that glitters aren't gold

What does that have to do with number 5?
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Galaticos444: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Admin401:

What does that have to do with number 5?
ar u blind to see I quoted someone dat was talking about d fake life some ladies lives on social media,I guess u ar jst trying to b relevant
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by macarson2k(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Ayobami7(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Akinwaley11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice one, I really learned from it
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by OgahBohz: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
yea bro ..that's wats up! ..

STOP DEPENDING ON ONE SOURCE OF INCOME ...

that shi has made great men go dead broke!...

especially when you depend on one income and got married in it ..

5yrs latter if you're not careful you'll still be on same level if not dropped sef ...

as for me ..I ain't getting married if I don't have at least 4 sources of income mhen ...

one source to take care of me,
another to take care of ma wife ,
the third for my first baby,/
and the fourth for investment....
I can't be rich and go broke again ...
not in this Gad damn country! ..

shout out to all the legit hustlers out there ! ..
last last we go all de alright ..!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by hightempo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
K
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by ABUPHARM(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
hightempo:
K
What a stupendous write up, very useful and educative
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by WiseStarr(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
A very wonderful piece,Everyone gained.This is the type of post that deserves to make front page ��
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Jewingle(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Best piece I have read this year so far. God bless you op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.