Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha (622 Views)

Networth Of Bola Tinubu Before He Become Govonor Lagos State / Nigeria Donated Money To The Liberation Movements In Zimbabwe In 1976 (Video) / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
if any state is under bondage, it is Lagos that is single-handedly controlled by Tinubu and lagoon chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mmuoojukwu:
if any state is under bondage, it is Lagos that is single-handedly controlled by Tinubu and lagoon chief.
OP what is your issue with Lagos?
Are you a Yoruba person?
Your name shows you are not from there but there's no day you won't say anything about Tinubu.

Do you like the West more than the Westerners?
Re: Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
kingkakaone:

OP what is your issue with Lagos?
Are you a Yoruba person?
Your name shows you are not from there but there's no day you won't say anything about Tinubu.

Do you like the West more than the Westerners?

The minority yorubas in Lagos..? Or the fact that Edos owned Lagos.?

Guy, relax jooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha by chinjo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oshiomhole didn't know he was indirectly throwing shads at Tinubu
Re: Oshiomole, Pray For The Liberation Of Lagos From Tinubu Before Okorocha by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Op, you mean the South West Colony of Lagos under the rulership of his imperial majesty, the Governor General of that SW, Lord Bolugardnubu? grin grin

Me too I was hoping they will apply for independence last October. Anyway, there's a freedom fighter who's leading the struggle for independence of the colony of Lagos, Hon JimGbije. grin grin But do the people want independence? angry Will they allow him? undecided

Op, they're asking what's your own. grin I know you're trying to help with their independence, as other parts are now fully self-governing like in Imo State. I hope they ask for help sha. grin

(1) (Reply)

NPF: No Missing Policeman On Boko Haram Frontline, It is Fake News-Police Claims / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / See The Moment Shettima Cried In Aso Rock Over Boko Harm Take Over Of His State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.