Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Facebøök Sücks! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebøök Sücks! (1787 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebøök Sücks! by Damalex4luv(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
To be frank facebook is a site that realy sucks.sometimes you will see some stupid update like 'what should i eat'as if we're living together.Some 'i want to urinate'.To me i think the site as realy tried for the last few years.it's time for it to be scrap.Your opinion pals.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Lawalemi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Tell pple nt to mess it up anymore.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by 5p1naz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ poster did u just say facebook should be scraped?? omg do u realize that it is someone's investment. . .? you want it to fade away just like hi5 and myspace did? ? ? imagine you have a business running smoothly and someone somewhere wished it scrapped how would you feel
N.B: the [b]useles[/b]s status you see are from some of your useless [b]friend[/b]s. . . if you cant tame them. . . . kill delete them . . . . simple. . .
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Damalex4luv(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
@5p am nt the only that's complaining about this stupid update.Most people around me did.so stop brushing dt it's my friend.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
You should scrap your account instead
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by olapo(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
If u say Facebook sucks, what are u going to say about twitter! Fb is still ok just dat it gets boring atimes.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Damalex4luv(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
@acidos I'm about to close my account.@ola even to get registered on twitter is a big problem.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Spyker: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Facebook is equivalent to fake life. 98% of what people say are not really what they have in their minds.
The only benefit i get from facebook is that it saves me money of calls to friends and only connects me to lost friends.
But in all, i agree with the Poster, FACEBOOK SUCKS but it should not be scrapped.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by 5p1naz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
olapo:

If u say Facebook sucks, what are u going to say about twitter! Fb is still ok just dat it gets boring atimes.

hahahhahahah iv been on twitter for a while but i find that site unimaginably useless
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Damalex4luv(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
@spyker thumps up.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by favouredjb(f): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
Facebook's ok,at least it help reconnect wid old frnds n all,try n reduce the number of times you go there mayb then you won't find it boring.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Vindy: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2010
Poster ur write it sucks lot.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Damalex4luv(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2010
@vindy why?
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by xmasgift: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2010
5p1naz:

@ poster did u just say facebook should be scraped?? omg do u realize that it is someone's investment. . .? you want it to fade away just like hi5 and myspace did? ? ? imagine you have a business running smoothly and someone somewhere wished it scrapped how would you feel
N.B: the useles[/b]s status you see are from some of your [b]useless [b]friend[/b]s. . . if you cant tame them. . . . kill delete them . . . . simple. . .

OMG! LOL grin

@Poster, spend more time on Nairaland, More entertaining and informative @ least
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by whiteroses(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
that useless site, enemies become friends on fb, everyone has a jolly life and all their imaginary life comes to reality, i dont like how fake people are, fb is the exaggerated part of their life that they want you to see. its not easy to ignore cos i'm alays curious to see what people are up to
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Ben13: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
Please let facebook be , pls wink
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by ice234: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2010
then wat do u have to say about twiter
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by seunariori(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hehehehehe some ppl cd be very lame attimes
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Tingles(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2010
The answer to the question "What is on your mind?" could be anything. I have been thinking of 'poo pooing' and I don't know who to talk to, the pressure is becoming too much, the stuff might force its way out of me right here in the dining soon & I don't want to be the only one that knows about it, I'll write it on facebook! Would you rather have it on nairaland?
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by playmate(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Tingles:

The answer to the question "What is on your mind?" could be anything. I have been thinking of 'poo pooing' and I don't know who to talk to, the pressure is becoming too much, the stuff might force its way out of me right here in the dining soon & I don't want to be the only one that knows about it, I'll write it on facebook! Would you rather have it on nairaland?

LOLZ grin grin

Spyker:

Facebook is equivalent to fake life. 98% of what people say are not really what they have in their minds.
The only benefit i get from facebook is that it saves me money of calls to friends and only connects me to lost friends.
But in all, i agree with the Poster, FACEBOOK SUCKS but it should not be scrapped.

True Talk, i agree with u,

@poster, yeah fcbk sucks, but scrappin aint d answer, some pple still find it fun. d most annoyin thing abt fcbk is dat every tom,dick n harry is on it n jst any1 cn try chattin u up like dey cn even walk up 2 u if u guys crossed.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Coolbabe09: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2010
@poster FB is pretty useful compared to other numerous social networks out there. Why not use the security settings of FB to limit what gets posted on your wall. You might also want to consider deleting people you don't know from your profile.I do agree that people are fake on FB though.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by SanFranc(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2010
You are very right,, I've been pondering on this for a while cause I really dont feel any value it adds to life,, but to see the front desk girl in my office on it 24/7 really beats my imagination!!She is so addicted to that site! Sometimes I ask her, what do you see/gain on this site? and her answer is always ''nothing, but I view my friends pictures and read their comments'' shocked shocked
I object to its scrapping sha cos it pays the owners.
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by divines(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2010
The kind of people u see on fb determine the kind of information u get,
DELETE the ones that post useless comments and u find facebook interesting,
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by bigleap1: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
guys a new social networking site is coming up which would have much more features

hint BB
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by Dsomething(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
if u guys says its sucks then beat it angry
Re: Facebøök Sücks! by batiatus(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2010
@ poster u cud just deactivate ur account and save ur self the trouble. facebook no be by force,

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Idowuogbo! / Can Nigeria Meet Up With The Millenium Development Goal's (mdg's) By 2015? / Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.