Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? (707 Views)

Food Union Employers To Relocate Factories Over Outrageous Excise Duty, Taxation / Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs / How Do Mini-importers Cope With Outrageous Shipping Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by shegzhkn: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Hi fellow citizen of the global community ,greetings to you all.

Recently i started to play around with alibaba and so far it OK , but what freaks me out is the outrageous shipping fee from china to Nigeria.

It not uncommon to see shipping fee 100X the whole product you want to buy , guys please how do i handle this ?

Re: How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by 0079jaBond(m): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Please do not use alibaba unless you go through the rigors of extensive training from a great and experienced mentor. It is not a site like others where you can just "play around".

My honest 2 cents. Cheers.
Re: How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by candelanetworks: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2018
shegzhkn:
Hi fellow citizen of the global community ,greetings to you all.

Recently i started to play around with alibaba and so far it OK , but what freaks me out is the outrageous shipping fee from china to Nigeria.

It not uncommon to see shipping fee 100X the whole product you want to buy , guys please how do i handle this ?
There are Nigerian shippers that can ship cheaper than that for you. Lstar is very reliable
Re: How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by toyin4praise2017: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2018
candelanetworks:

There are Nigerian shippers that can ship cheaper than that for you. Lstar is very reliable

Can you provide their details
Re: How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by candelanetworks: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
toyin4praise2017:

Can you provide their details
0813 607 2824 Lstar Shipping
Re: How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? by adexgii(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2018
I can help u ship to Nigeria at d rate of $5 per kg its cheaper
WhatsApp me 08063923276

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Transfer Money In Cedis To Naira / Start Importation Business With As Little As 5000 Naira For A Start. / Furniture Makeup Table With Mirror For Sale With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.