Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 (49804 Views)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (1 - 0) On 29th December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by purplekayc(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2018
yomike4040:
Very good game up Liverpool
does this mean Liverpool will win the league
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by xynerise: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2018
KuzBoi29:
those saying Liverpool will soon drop points , never understand the Liverpool team we have now our defense is very solid and our front 3 are scoring goals and they keep looking hungry for more , every player is giving their full best performance for the club and hopefully to lift a trophy this season!

Remind me of that small club that defeated Liverpool in the Champions league this season and also kept a clean sheet grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by hyfr(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2018
dumininu01:
Bro Google will not put klopp in top 3.. Na person dey collate all those nonsense... Even poch is a better manager than mou currently buh due to what mou has done in the past... That's why he's been rated highly...
you see how u people judge? Facts and statistics are put in use, take Diego simeone as a case study. Even mou has lifted trophies with man u
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by OsaDi: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2018
CNARIOjoseph:

What are you saying? Do you know how Dortmund and Liverpool are worth? For your information, Dortmund and Liverpool are many times richer than Porto and Inter, yet Mourinho won league titles and Champions League with these two teams. When did you start watching football?

Nice try. The season Dortmund won German league back to back pls how much where they worth? Who knew their players..the inter u called had eto, milito, sneijder et al..was sneijder not tipped to win best player 2010 to tell u the squad mourinho met at inter..at 2010 when inter won champs league, do u see Dortmund in champs league?..you ppl don't know something u just come here to start talking rubbish..the Liverpool u saying have money was owned by 2 previous owners in which they had financial crisis so no money to spend..u didn't see that on the news..biko know something before u come out to talk

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by Naijaarchive(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by mrLhanray(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ximenez:
If your team is not giving you anything to boast of that doesn't mean you should be envious. I already knew LFC will win the league when they beat Wolverhampton.

And to the people saying klop has a track record of losing finals, you may be right, but this is a league competition of 38 matches. This has conceded just 8 times this season and someone is shouting yansh will soon open.

I agree with you, that wolves match showed Liverpool can go all the way. it was a balanced game and tactical for both teams. LFC defence is the key this season, cos they've been scoring lots of goals before this season.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by chiboy1116: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
This your comment shows you don't watch football. Klopp is not top 5 even now, he's top 10. You can't rank him when season hasnt ended. Don't count your eggs until it hatch.
Klopp Is Jose mourinho nightmare but at ranking, he's no where close to him
okay....u that watch football wedon sir , for u to even mention Mou shows u don't know jack sh*t about football , it's like saying Liverpool is the best team in epl cos they have won more competitive titles than their counterparts.

I only rate pep, Ancelotti, and maybe allegri and poch ahead of klopp , other fantastic coaches are setien, nagelsman,tuchel,edf(Roma's coach), sarri.

They talk rubbish De call mourinho .
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by chiboy1116: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Leave am. If na by sacking,Spurs for don sack Poch.

He thinks LFC is United or Chelsea that change coaches the way girls change pants
I just wan see fcb Vs Liverpool game , my two teams . But I want make Liverpool win . That game go dope . Liverpool pressing too much.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
I just wan see fcb Vs Liverpool game , my two teams . But I want make Liverpool win . That game go dope . Liverpool pressing too much.
I swear. End to end stuff.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by Josephking0000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Arsenal Will Remain In Europa Next Season
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by hyfr(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Z
chiboy1116:
okay....u that watch football wedon sir , for u to even mention Mou shows u don't know jack sh*t about football , it's like saying Liverpool is the best team in epl cos they have won more competitive titles than their counterparts.

I only rate pep, Ancelotti, and maybe allegri and poch ahead of klopp , other fantastic coaches are setien, nagelsman,tuchel,edf(Roma's coach), sarri.

They talk rubbish De call mourinho .
our discussion might end here, mourinho is not a footballer, he's not a coach he's a MANAGER, he's not in the club to teach u football or to improve your talent, cos he was never a footballer. Mourinho will ask u, do u know how to play, then come play. He's a strategist. And his tactics has paid him off at each club he's managed, how dare u talk I'll about mou. I've never liked the man for once, I respect him and can't deny he's amongst the best in the game
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
from 2008 to 2015 he had quite a good record at dortmund, amidst losing two crucial finals

and the good record includes trophies.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
OsaDi:

Pls do you watch football?
A season starts August and runs till May with a break till August again and that's 1year for 1season..2008-15, that's 7years..where are you getting 16years from. Klopp hasn't managed a financial powerful team and he's grinding out results and making it to finals. Give him to manage man city with good financial support and see what will happen..mind u, pep or mourihno hasn't managed a struggling team with low financial power like klopp.

bros God bless you excessively for this comment. All these wankers go complain whether we win, draw or lose. Happy Sunday chief.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
Liverpool has been d only team not to lift epl after topping table at Xmas period, 10 years now

hate and jealousy has engulfed you.
By May you can start shouting.
But I assure you, Liverpool will win the league this season.
And win it again once In the next two seasons.
Screenshot this and torment me if it doesn't happen.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by hyfr(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
PapiFlin:

hate and jealousy has engulfed you.
By May you can start shouting.
But I assure you, Liverpool will win the league this season.
And win it again once In the next two seasons.
Screenshot this and torment me if it doesn't happen.
hate and jealously? Mehn i hate talking with fanatics like you. So ill leave my destiny and be hating on millionaires? How do u even get to reason like this
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
ItsTime4me:
I think I agree with you. LFC wasn't so fantastic today. Arsenal's dense was just messy. Indeed they should not allow the opportunity of becoming the champion this season slip off them.
Arsenal defenders were so shocking today, any team in the Premier league would scored at least 3 goals against Arsenal with that kind of horrible defending. In terms of Liverpool winning the Premier league, Newcastle Utd was 12 points ahead in 1995/1996 season by January 1996 and didn't win it. Man City is also good enough to get like a 15 game winning run and topple Liverpool if Liverpool drop some points for whatever reason. It's not over yet until it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
hate and jealously? Mehn i hate talking with fanatics like you. So ill leave my destiny and be hating on millionaires? How do u even get to reason like this

your persistent and continuous littering of complaints on anything concerning Liverpool is more than enough reason.
Lay back and enjoy football abeg.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by hyfr(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
PapiFlin:

your persistent and continuous littering of complaints on anything concerning Liverpool is more than enough reason.
Lay back and enjoy football abeg.
thought i was debating a poimy with fellow football fans, gedifok?
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
thought i was debating a poimy with fellow football fans, gedifok?

filled with jaundiced opinions.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by Ugosample(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Etinosa1234:
Arsenal don pick form.. Arsenal don pick form....we nor know say na jamb form dem pick

lmao
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by princfred(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
helinues:
May be we should try harder next time..

Its a game of football so no big deal
How is 5-1 not a big deal? This is why you confused arsenal guys keep receiving such ludicrous lashing every other season.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by princfred(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
hyfr:
Liverpool has been d only team not to lift epl after topping table at Xmas period, 10 years now
This time is different as liverpool has depth now and a manager that knows what he is doing.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 by helinues: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
princfred:
How is 5-1 not a big deal? This is why you confused arsenal guys keep receiving such ludicrous lashing every other season.

Should we now kill ourselves?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Westbrom Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 20th October 2014 / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 / Everton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 21st April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.