Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (929 Views)

Don’t Fear Death, Prepare For It, Yul Edochie Advises His Fans / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by NWFX(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2018
The governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, has been warned by the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, to release all the Jewish worshipers in detention or watch the state Burn.

In his latest broadcast from Jerusalem, he threatened to disrupt any gatherings or political campaigns organized by Okezie Ikpeazu’s party.

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu who was elected in office since May 29, 2015 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is a hardline critic of IPOB and what it represents.

Okezie Ikpeazu was accused by Kanu as one of those responsible for the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization.

He said:

“Okezie Ikpeazu must never have peace” unless those worshipers are released.

Kanu also restated there’ll be no election in Biafra Land next year.

SEE WHAT HE ORDERED IPOB SEUCRITY TO DO HERE: http://www.naijaloop.com/those-of-you-who-are-afraid-of-death-prepare-to-die-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Cowards die many times before their death, but the valiant never tastes of death but once.
Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by kolnel: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2018
lol

I think Kanu needs to read how people like Nelson Mandela liberated his people
Kanu keeps making noise with senseless accusations

I pity his followers

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2018
cheesy grin sad grincheesy sad winkgrin confused pigs. But why U Cownu runz ?I pity the dumb piglets dat listen to this fraudster.U die,u die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by ImperialYoruba: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2018
I like how Kanu taunt his fellow Ibos.

This criminal saw death and fled. grin grin

Now he is over on other side taunting his Biafrans with death.

Were! grin

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by cenaman(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2018
with this his statement i remember local dog we use to have, if the dog see a stranger it will bark but if u threaten it with a stone or pretend as if u re picking some thing from the grand... omo na 4 40 dey dog go take run, it will run to the room or meet some one he knows from there na steady barking. that's exactly the situation with nnamdi kanu, our elders says that dog who wants to bit doesn't bark much, nnamdi kanu is a toothless dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by ukukaegbu(m): 3:02am On Dec 23, 2018
While we rush to condemn the man due to pure hate, have we considered the message he is passing across? His men that were arrested, what offence did they commit?
The same people that accuse him of not caring for his people are still the same ones here crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
ukukaegbu:
While we rush to condemn the man due to pure hate, have we considered the message he is passing across? His men that were arrested, what offence did they commit?
The same people that accuse him of not caring for his people are still the same ones here crying more than the bereaved.

What sane message can come from lunatic?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Nasir El-rufai Banned From Entering USA / Nigeria Decides: I See Atiku Emerging Winner If… –primate Ayodele / QUESTION: What Punishment Does The Law Stipulate For Ballot Box Snatching? Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.