Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (51404 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2019
teelaw4life:

I've said all I have to say.
Ditto
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by hermesprogidy(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2019
So was Liverpool serious about going unbeaten? angry imagine the effrontery.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by soma552: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2019
lol
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
They don't hand out league titles in January.

Demba Ba.
Another stale response from whiners and haters! cheesy cheesy
What has 2013 got to do with 2019? grin grin
Bro would you have said this had liverpool drawn or won?
Do you see demba ba playing for chelsea?
Or Gerard? grin grin
You haters are still living in the past grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2019
We are still top of the league,there is nothing you trolls can do about,we are playing Brighton next grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by PapiFlin(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Witlee post=74428831]

Really? Its the second half of the season bro, first half of the season you ate them for breakfast and escaped those who would have used you for lunch grin grin
Second half of the season now and you are loosing, watch and see how you loose point to small teams too

rubbish. .
It was a proper game and the result could have gone either ways
get a hold of yourself
We'll win the league
Quote me after may
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Another stale response from whiners and haters! cheesy cheesy
What has 2013 got to do with 2019? grin grin
Bro would you have said this had liverpool drawn or won?
Do you see demba ba playing for chelsea?
Or Gerard? grin grin
You haters are still living in the past grin grin
And you are revelling in an illusory present.

YNWA -- You'll never win again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by PapiFlin(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Witlee post=74428831]

Really? Its the second half of the season bro, first half of the season you ate them for breakfast and escaped those who would have used you for lunch grin grin
Second half of the season now and you are loosing, watch and see how you loose point to small teams too

rubbish. .
It was a proper game and the result could have gone either ways
get a hold of yourself
We'll win the league
Quote me after may
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by PapiFlin(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Bros, leave that level o... Momentum or not, Liverpool is dropping more points. At least 4 points will be claimed from them among Chelsea, Spurs, and Man United.

I seriously doubt
I see 7-9 points there to be sincere

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
And you are revelling in an illusory present.

YNWA -- You'll never win again.
nah you are the one muddled up in the past calling the name of a player demba ba that may have retired from footie grin grin
I guess you are still hung up in 2013 grin

Another stale trashy acronym.... have you got some thing better than that? grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

nah you are the one muddled up in the past calling the name of a player demba ba that may have retired from footie grin grin
I guess you are still hung up in 2013 grin

Another stale trashy acronym.... have you got some thing better than that? grin grin
No I haven't.

The truth is all I have.

You will choke as usual.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
No I haven't.

The truth is all I have.

You will choke as usual.
Blah blah blah
Same old story... grin
You have nothing but the past!
Aside that,there is nothing tangible you have to offer!
Choke ke when you have been choked by a relegation threatened team like crystal palace?
Succumbed to a struggling Leicester city and caged by a blunt attacking chelsea team... grin
That goal from townsend is still fresh in my memory... hohohoho grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 1:24am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Blah blah blah
Same old story... grin
You have nothing but the past!
Aside that,there is nothing tangible you have to offer!
Choke ke when you have been choked by a relegation threaten team like crystal palace?
That goal from townsend is still fresh in my memory... hohohoho grin grin
I know you are sad and scared.
Sorry man.
The Citizens are hot on your trail. You know it deep down. Loserpool is going to squander it as usual.
It's just January.

Fun Fact: City will win the Carabao cup as an appetizer.
Liverpool will end trophyless for the umpteenth time in a row.
YN win A.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by mixta140: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
I don't understand, how are u better dan united? wen united is talking, not even city or Liverpool should talk, not even PSG or juventus. You can only compare man u to barca and real, deh had problem for d past few seasons but man u no b liv mate na
You dey pass boundary. .. no 3ven talk real
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I know you are sad and scared.
Sorry man.
The Citizens are hot on your trail. You know it deep down. Loserpool is going to squander it as usual.
It's just January.

Fun Fact: City will win the Carabao cup as an appetizer.
Liverpool will end trophyless for the umpteenth time in a row.
YN win A.
Sad kor scared nee? Are you serious about that comment?
Do I look like someone that will get sentimental because of a footie club side? grin
Guy am a footie lover and I support LFC but am no crazy fan who would kill himself like you who takes it as a do or die affair as if your entire life circle depends on it! grin

Hotnote kor!
So they are behind Liverpool?
In other words,man city is the one playing catch up.....grin grin
Hahahahaha.... I thought it should have been the other way round......how times change! grin

Like I said,keep your whining and chattering till the league is over!
Go get some sleep bro!
Manshity ain't paying you to defend them... grin grin

Please use your hilarious fun facts to buy yourself some cold pure water...okay?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by mixta140: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2019
LFC will win the league at last .... I pray so ....

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Bestchisom(m): 3:04am On Jan 04, 2019
obonujoker:
With this result, we can say Juve is the best team in the world... Still unbeaten...
Keep farming
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by semyman: 3:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is a goal
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by logon599: 4:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Not a Liverpool fan but would desperately like to see the club lift the title. For Klopp, Salah and mane. I think the incredible work the team has put in over the years to get to where they are, deserves a reward. Plus, a club of liverpool's stature shouldn't go that long without a trophy. Plus I like Klopp a lot

Are you looking to build your house sometime soon? or perhaps not yet ready but need a design to help you plan better? Take advantage now and get your professional Architectural designs done at a very very reduced cost. See my signature below or checkout my profile today to order one from any location. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by donoro(m): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Sad kor scared nee? Are you serious about that comment?
Do I look like someone that will get sentimental because of a footie club side? grin
Guy am a footie lover and I support LFC but am no crazy fan who would kill himself like you who takes it as a do or die affair as if your entire life circle depends on it! grin

Hotnote kor!
So they are behind Liverpool?
In other words,man city is the one playing catch up.....grin grin
Hahahahaha.... I thought it should have been the other way round......how times change! grin

Like I said,keep your whining and chattering till the league is over!
Go get some sleep bro!
Manshity ain't paying you to defend them... grin grin

Please use your hilarious fun facts to buy yourself some cold pure water...okay?
grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by ayusco85(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Timil:
Any man utd fan who wanted Man City to win this match will not succeed in life grin

Why would any sensible man utd fan want our noisy neighbours (Man City) to win. Man City has been our biggest threat in the last 4 years while we are struggling. anyways what I know is that Man City will still lose some games I'm sure of that.

LIVERPOOL must win this League if not Tottenham should win it.

True Man Utd fan. *two fingers
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2019
this is absolutely beautiful, best matchday ever. to all those Liverpool fans shouting up-and-down, thinking they WERE TOO special...... how market? M A N C I T Y FOR EVER.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by laliga01: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Sleekfingers:
This match na draw.

Pls kindly bet your life savings....

Thank me later

How market bro?
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by ngadaAwo: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
Timil:
I don't need history, supporting man utd since 1997 no be beans. Me sef na history.

Must we always follow everything written in history? as at four years ago my hatred for liverpool was so immense but all that changed due to my love for Klopp.

Now after Man Utd and Lakers, Liverpool is the third team I support in the world followed by Tottenham
[/s]
you are not a real man united fan

no real united fan support the scourels as they call Liverpool

Go to official man united fan and see their jubilation yesterday
only man u and Liverpool have that bitter rivalry similar to elclasico
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Valchinon(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Timil:
I think he got a card against Napoli or so.
but he will play the return led at Allianz arena
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2019
alfaman3:
Arsenal still the one and only INVINCIBLES.

GOONER for Life.
Nobody Can Break The Record Bro.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Timil:
Any man utd fan who wanted Man City to win this match will not succeed in life grin

Why would any sensible man utd fan want our noisy neighbours (Man City) to win. Man City has been our biggest threat in the last 4 years while we are struggling. anyways what I know is that Man City will still lose some games I'm sure of that.

LIVERPOOL must win this League if not Tottenham should win it.
Is this Tottenham that is an alternative to you not someone else's noisey neighbour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 / UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.