Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (51517 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by PapalsBull(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:

you are not a real man united fan

no real united fan support the scourels as they call Liverpool

Go to official man united fan and see their jubilation yesterday
only man u and Liverpool have that bitter rivalry similar to elclasico
[/s]
Person say eim na Man Utd fan you still dey doubt am.

Btw, greetings from sheikh usman from kebbi state cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by bluefilm: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2019
hermesprogidy:
So was Liverpool serious about going unbeaten? angry imagine the effrontery.

The thing sweet me for belle well well as their unbeaten record don cast.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Sad kor scared nee? Are you serious about that comment?
Do I look like someone that will get sentimental because of a footie club side? grin
Guy am a footie lover and I support LFC but am no crazy fan who would kill himself like you who takes it as a do or die affair as if your entire life circle depends on it! grin
Trash
Then why bother commenting at all?

Hotnote kor!
So they are behind Liverpool?
In other words,man city is the one playing catch up.....grin grin
Hahahahaha.... I thought it should have been the other way round......how times change! grin

Like I said,keep your whining and chattering till the league is over!
Go get some sleep bro!
Manshity ain't paying you to defend them... grin grin

Please use your hilarious fun facts to buy yourself some cold pure water...okay?
E pain am.
Typical loserpool supporter.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Seun360(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Liverpool can not win the league with lovren

With or without Lovren, Liverpool is always a pretender.

They won't win the league.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
The guys gave it their all, truth be told I knew if any team can stop our unbeaten run its City.
We are focused on the next game, YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2019
teelaw4life:

The pressure has always been on. Befoee today, it was a matter of can we do it? We did it. Our performance so far mirrors that of city from last season.

The toughest high profile matches we have are against Chelsea and Tottenham and we play both games at anfield.
City still have to play Man.u, chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal...
What are you guys talking about?

Befoee the accusation against us was we couldn't beat the smaller teams, now we eat them for breakfast.

Y'all can hate but the table don't lie,
HATERS GON HATE, heads high YNWA

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Catastrophe1: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Still points clear untop, the boys did well.
Next game on our mind. YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Catastrophe1: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Haters gon hate, the deal is Liverpool Fc still untop of the league table.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Reussite: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Timil:
Any man utd fan who wanted Man City to win this match will not succeed in life grin

Why would any sensible man utd fan want our noisy neighbours (Man City) to win. Man City has been our biggest threat in the last 4 years while we are struggling. anyways what I know is that Man City will still lose some games I'm sure of that.

LIVERPOOL must win this League if not Tottenham should win it.
I'm 100% with U bro...no loyal Utd fan would support that disgusting City team with their entitled mentality. Oh how I disgust that team! Liverpool really spoilt my yesternight. I'm not sure Liverpool can hold on their lead advantage for long sad, Liverpool has a higher chance of drawing and losing games compared to City from here on.
Fernadinho was a beast last night and a great asset to the City side...his absence was really felt in the last 2 games they lost.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Catastrophe1: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
This thread is filled with Scums from Manchester united. Bittered fellows, wish we will have a third legs so yall sorry asss can be whooped again. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Catastrophe1: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Reussite:

I'm 100% with U bro...no loyal Utd fan would support that disgusting City team with their entitled mentality. Oh how I disgust that team! Liverpool really spoilt my yesternight. I'm not sure Liverpool can hold on their lead advantage for long sad, Liverpool has a higher chance of drawing and losing games compared to City from here on.
Fernadinho was a beast last night and a great asset to the City side...his absence was really felt in the last 2 games they lost.
Oga this league title is ours to loose, only Liverpool can stop Liverpool. Just like what happened yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
chocboi78:
dreamers. This is the reverse fixture
Next time ask before you jump into conversations. We were talking abt United not City
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Reussite: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Catastrophe1:

Oga this league title is ours to loose, only Liverpool can stop Liverpool. Just like what happened yesterday
I sincerely hope Liverpool do not blow this opportunity away and gift it to a noisy team like City. I pray history does not repeat itself again. Klopp deserves this trophy and the players have worked hard for it.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by donoro(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Nawa o Liverpool lost all these man u fans are crying and disturbing us here

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Trash
Then why bother commenting at all?

E pain am.
Typical loserpool supporter.
I asked you simple questions but you stylishly ignored....who is behind Liverpool?
Who is playing catch up to Liverpool?
Who is praying for Liverpool to drop points?
Until you have answered those questions, you are the one that is actually scared and terrified! grin grin
Get a life bro...do I look like someone who is pained?
Make this soccer no make una commit suicide because of Liverpool ohh....grin grin
Calling that stale word "loserpool" a million times doesn't change the fact that you are playing catch up to Liverpool! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by teelaw4life(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
I shouldn't even be doing this but for those asking, here are some facts fromnoff the top of my head.

They said we're bottlers:

1)in 2013/2014, we conceded around 50 goals on our way to finishing second.

2) At this stage (21st round) of the 13/14 season, we were 4th, six points behind league leaders, Arsenal. Our goals scored was 51, and we had conceded 26 goals and lost 5 games, winning only 13.

3) This season, after playing 21 games, we have only conceded 10 and up until yesterday, we had never conceded more than one goal in the league in a single match. We've scored 49 goals, won 17 games, drawn 3 and lost only 1.

My point is, there is a new spine to this team. It took the defending champion, one of the best teams in the world right now to score 2 goals and inflict our first defeat of the season.
I'm confident we'll go on another unbeaten run because 20 games unbeaten with a single digit goals conceded and high goals scored record is not a fluke.

Out toughtest matches will be coming against Chelsea, Spurs and Man.U. Chelsea and Spurs play at anfield where we have only conceded 3/4 goals this season.

We are dispatching little teams who used to cause us problems in the past, with ease. Wolves have been a thorn in the big sides' flesh this season but we thrashed them without giving them a sniff on goal.

It's not a fluke. This Liverpool team is different.

If you feel otherwise and confident that we'll bottle it, please put your money where your mouth is and go stake a bet against us.

I know that at the end of the day, stats are nothing but numbers, as it all comes down to match performances, but stats are borne out of past performances. I remain confident in this Liverpool side.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

I asked you simply questions but you stylishly ignored....who is behind Liverpool?
Who is playing catch up to Liverpool?
Everyone is behind Liverpool duh. It's January.
Who is praying for Liverpool to drop points?
Until you have answered those questions, you are the one that is actually scared and terrified! grin grin
Get a life bro...do I like someone who is pained?
Make this soccer no make una commit suicide because of Liverpool ohh....grin grin
Keep consoling yourself. I'm sure like Lovren, you were secretly hoping to go the season unbeaten.
Calling that stale word "loserpool" a million times doesn't change the fact that you are playing catch up to Liverpool! grin grin
Cry me a lake. Loserpool.!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by tosinosam(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Funny how all these looserpool fans keeps spiting thrash after their woeful loss yesternight.
I was breathless when majority of them were bluffing and even predicting a 5-0 score margin in favour of looserpool before the match...Now where dem dey? Just hope none of your attacking force gets injured... I believe u know what I mean
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Everyone is behind Liverpool duh. It's January.
Keep consoling yourself. I'm sure like Lovren, you were secretly hoping to go the season unbeaten.
Cry me a lake. Loserpool.!!!
Guy you are sounding like a 1750 broken record....grin grin
Your uncoordinated repetitions are too stale and unintelligible!
cry you a river becos of a loss or a club that won't pay you nothing for winning or losing? grin grin
Guy try reason small nah.... grin
why all this nagging because of a single loss by Liverpool?
Hope you don't do the unthinkable when Liverpool lifts the trophy by may....grin grin

loserpool kor grin
Guy there is a saying that when you endlessly keep calling a person or thing a loser,you will automatically become one!
Be mindful about what you say this year! grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Guy you are sounding like a 1750 broken record....grin grin
Your uncoordinated repetitions are too stale and unintelligible!
cry you a river becos of a loss or a club that won't pay you nothing for winning or losing? grin grin
Guy try reason small nah.... grin
why all this nagging because of a single loss by Liverpool?
Hope you don't do the unthinkable when Liverpool lifts the trophy by may....grin grin

loserpool kor grin
Guy there is a saying that when you endlessly keep calling a person or thing a loser,you will automatically become one!
Be mindful about what you say this year! grin grin
E does not affect you yet you keep typing long responses.

Cry me an ocean biko!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
E does not affect you yet you keep typing long responses.

Cry me an ocean biko!
Guy am just a supporter not a crazy fan like you who keeps churning out repetitions to sound soccer smart!

No...abeg try go cry on top the world since that is your job spec on earth.. grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

Guy am just a supporter not a crazy fan like you who keeps churning out repetitions to sound soccer smart!
Tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

No...abeg try go cry on top the world since that is your job spec on earth.. grin grin
Cry cry baby.

Even Klopp is crying that Kompany should have been sent off.
Save your tears. There will be bucketloads of them come May.

#Guardiolasblueandwhitearmy.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Cry cry baby.

Even Klopp is crying that Kompany should have been sent off.
Save your tears. There will be bucketloads of them come May.

#Guardiolasblueandwhitearmy.
grin grin
crying over a soccer club?
Are you seriously serious?
Guy I got better things to do than cry over a footie club!

Maybe you were crying,pained and frustrated when you lost 3 times this season,but not me! grin

Klopp is an analyst and a coach.....he gave his own opinion!
Why is that ur problem!

Guy go find better thing do....your endless and regurgitated "cry river/ocean" is getting hilarious! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
crying over a soccer club?
Are you seriously serious?
Guy I got better things to do than cry over a footie club!

Maybe you were crying,pained and frustrated when you lost 3 times this season,but not me! grin

Klopp is an analyst and a coach.....he gave his own opinion!
Why is that ur problem!

Guy go find better thing do....your endless and regurgitated "cry river/ocean" is getting hilarious! grin
I take my cues from you.
Cry cry baby.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I take my cues from you. Cry cry baby.
grin Sorry you don't know me.....but I know your type! Whining over a footie club side that doesn't even know you exist! Now keep nagging like an overgrown baby because of footie! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
openmine:
grin Sorry you don't know me.....but I know your type! Whining over a footie club side that doesn't even know you exist! Now keep nagging like an overgrown baby because of footie! grin
E don do Oga. Bye!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by openmine(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
E don do Oga.
Bye!
ogabluearmy i no hold you nah grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Bros, leave that level o... Momentum or not, Liverpool is dropping more points. At least 4 points will be claimed from them among Chelsea, Spurs, and Man United.
Cus u will be the one playing the game or u will coach them and it makes u so sure? Which is it?
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Wayne4uall(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uglymind:
Oga go and buy dstv
OK...
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by Emmariks(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vizzy4u:
If not 4 Mahrez penalty miss who dem bi? 4 u to carry league, u MUST have to beat d champ. Yeye
are you saying Chelsea will win the league since they have beaten Man city 2nill?
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by brainiac228(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2019
how market grin
Josephking0000:
My Prediction Man City 1-3 Liverpool
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 by brainiac228(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin
A1PHA:
Fate deciding match

On behalf of Liverpool, Chelsea, arsenal, man u, etc fans that don't want man city to boss the epl angry

I say Liverpool FC to win

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 / UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.