Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? (963 Views)

Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Nigeria is supposed to be a secular state even though religion continues to feature in every activity of government including in all government schools. We cannot continue to pretend that this is not an issue in the Nigeria of today. To be truly great as a nation we need political parties that will not deliberately seek to make one religion unofficially superior to another. But i am afraid APC appears to be deliberately skewed towards islam in all its affairs, from party officials to political office holders. Suddenly Osun, Oyo and Ogun States now feature only muslim governorship canditates. All appointments coming to the southwest go to muslims first before any christian gets a chance. All the southwest ministers are muslims. If i am wrong please educate me but i think APC is an islamic party but will not say so openly so that the eyes of tgose of us that are secularly minded is not opened.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by raumdeuter: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Sanwo Olu the candidate in Lagos state is a Christian
Dapo Abiodun the candidate in Ogun state is a Christian
Akeredolu the governor of Ondo is a Christian
Fayemi the governor of Ekiti is a Christian

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Xander85: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2018
They do what they do with cockiness and arrogance, safe in the knowledge that they don't need the majority of validly cast votes to win elections in Nigeria! smiley
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Fayemi the governor of Ekiti is a Christian.

The above does not address the specific states i mentioned. Oyo, Ogun and Osun. In these three states, where population split among adherents is roughly 50:50, the muslim governors annointed only muslim candidates after their own 8 year terms. In Lagos, the wise know Sanwo Olu is not a practicing christian and publicly accepeted islam at LSDPC some years back where he was named Abdulkabir. These things are not hidden

10 Likes

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 23, 2018
I must say that i am not your typical religiuos gingoist but a student of national politics. A religious party operating in semi secular environments cannot say it is one openly. It will continue to pretend to be secular but the citizenry need to open their eyes. In Lagos, people clamoured openly that Raji fashola should not be replaced by another muslim after 16 years of Ahmed Tinubu. That was why we got Ambode but now we have a notional christian and Hamzat being forced down our throats as a combo. A return to coded islamic rule. In Turkey, the ruling AK party, an islamic party, pretended it was secular but after grabbing power its true nature is out. We must open our eyes. Thats all i am asking. Let us ask questions. Even the national chairman of APC is a muslim. Adamu Aliyu Oshiomole is a pretender to Christianity. He is at best a non practicing mislim.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:
Nigeria is supposed to be a secular state even though religion continues to feature in every activity of government including in all government schools. We cannot continue to pretend that this is not an issue in the Nigeria of today. To be truly great as a nation we need political parties that will not deliberately seek to make one religion unofficially superior to another. But i am afraid APC appears to be deliberately skewed towards islam in all its affairs, from party officials to political office holders. Suddenly Osun, Oyo and Ogun States now feature only muslim governorship canditates. All appointments coming to the southwest go to muslims first before any christian gets a chance. All the southwest ministers are muslims. If i am wrong please educate me but i think APC is an islamic party but will not say so openly so that the eyes of tgose of us that are secularly minded is not opened.

Sorry mate, but it's too late. APC and indeed Nigeria are frauds and hopeless. No amount of band aide, panadol, or patch patch will save it....

The sooner you embrace the opportunity to forge new and natural African nations the better....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qvb7qe4bM&lc=UgwG1WjGdhqgCUXuzTR4AaABAg

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by ipobarecriminals: 2:47am On Dec 23, 2018
undecided Pd pigs is silently a Christianize party.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by raumdeuter: 3:25am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:
Fayemi the governor of Ekiti is a Christian.

The above does not address the specific states i mentioned. Oyo, Ogun and Osun. In these three states, where population split among adherents is roughly 50:50, the muslim governors annointed only muslim candidates after their own 8 year terms. In Lagos, the wise know Sanwo Olu is not a practicing christian and publicly accepeted islam at LSDPC some years back where he was named Abdulkabir. These things are not hidden

You mentioned Ogun where the candidate is a Christian yet claim that does not address it?

Tinubu Ajimobi, Fashola Amosun are also non practicing moslems

Most people in Yorubaland are open to both religions, They go to both, Husband and wife attend church and mosques

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by quickberry2(m): 3:44am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:
[s]I must say that i am not your typical religiuos gingoist but a student of national politics. A religious party operating in semi secular environments cannot say it is one openly. It will continue to pretend to be secular but the citizenry need to open their eyes. In Lagos, people clamoured openly that Raji fashola should not be replaced by another muslim after 16 years of Ahmed Tinubu. That was why we got Ambode but now we have a notional christian and Hamzat being forced down our throats as a combo. A return to coded islamic rule. In Turkey, the ruling AK party, an islamic party, pretended it was secular but after grabbing power its true nature is out. We must open our eyes. Thats all i am asking. Let us ask questions. Even the national chairman of APC is a muslim. Adamu Aliyu Oshiomole is a pretender to Christianity. He is at best a non practicing mislim[/s].

I'm very stupid

Godwin Obaseki(Edo state governor) is also a muslim?
Prof. Osinbajo, Adams Oshiomole, Amaechi, Ngige, Babatunde Fowler( FIRS chairman), Fayemi, Sanwoolu, Dapo Abiodun, e.t.c are they not all christians? You need to check your head....tell your paymasters that you have failed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2018
quickberry2:

Godwin Obaseki(Edo state governor) is also a muslim?
Prof. Osinbajo, Adams Oshiomole, Amaechi, Ngige, Babatunde Fowler( FIRS chairman), Fayemi, Sanwoolu, Dapo Abiodun, e.t.c are they not all christians? You need to check your head....tell your paymasters that you have failed

See your infantile level of reasoning. I asked simple questions with analysis you are here writing a list. The only way you can fault my logic is to show us all officials of ApC as a party and all ApC government officials and analyse whether there is any balance in religion or ethnic diversity that reflects federal character. Also, i confess that i have no job. Thanks to your rotten government. But I'd rather stay jobless than accept peanuts to come online to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Bridget95(f): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes APC Is an Islamic party.it was formed to give power to the Muslim fulani and return power to the Muslim Yoruba,every other thing is camouflage.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by shugabasbn: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thanks jarey, after islamization later to clone this people are too naive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by 912(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:

nonsense post

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
The idiots have started with their failed propaganda again. cheesy

They have seen the failure in Jubrin and Fulani herdsmen, so they have to try another angle. grin

They can't use age this time since their god, the petty thief Still, is also a septuagenarian. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by shugabasbn: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:
I must say that i am not your typical religiuos gingoist but a student of national politics. A religious party operating in semi secular environments cannot say it is one openly. It will continue to pretend to be secular but the citizenry need to open their eyes. In Lagos, people clamoured openly that Raji fashola should not be replaced by another muslim after 16 years of Ahmed Tinubu. That was why we got Ambode but now we have a notional christian and Hamzat being forced down our throats as a combo. A return to coded islamic rule. In Turkey, the ruling AK party, an islamic party, pretended it was secular but after grabbing power its true nature is out. We must open our eyes. Thats all i am asking. Let us ask questions. Even the national chairman of APC is a muslim. Adamu Aliyu Oshiomole is a pretender to Christianity. He is at best a non practicing mislim.

This guy wake up, what your so called same faith brother has done for you in political atmosphere, tell me your single benefit you gained when Obj was President same with Jonathan. In Yoruba we don't follow religion line in political atmosphere. Lagos state has Tinubu as a Muslim his wife is a pastor, Fashola the same, Ambode can never turned his back to other religious same with Sanwo-olu. Oshiomole was a Muslim but now a practicing xtian. Leave religion out of politics in Yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing to campaign with again grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Corrinthians(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:

See your infantile level of reasoning. I asked simple questions with analysis you are here writing a list. The only way you can fault my logic is to show us all officials of ApC as a party and all ApC government officials and analyse whether there is any balance in religion or ethnic diversity that reflects federal character. Also, i confess that i have no job. Thanks to your rotten government. But I'd rather stay jobless than accept peanuts to come online to defend the indefensible.
Shut up. Very stupid opening posts and even more stupid follow ups.

"You're not a religious jingoist" my brown eye. That is EXACTLY what you are. You and the rest of the horde of ignorant bigoted Atiku fanboys.

I hope you get a marginal raise in your meagre pay cheque from this creation of this useless thread which has been trashed from the beginning like the trash it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Afamed: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Bridget95:
Yes APC Is an Islamic party.it was formed to give power to the Muslim fulani and return power to the Muslim Yoruba,every other thing is camouflage.
At your tender age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Afamed: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:
Another Nnamdi Kanu e warriors .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Afamed: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:

Secessionists are propagandists. Did PDP also loot your sense of reasoning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by SarkinYarki: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

shut up Sanwo olubis not a Christian..go and Do your research
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Bridget95(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Afamed:

At your tender age?
at your old age
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Each time the flanks of APC clandestine move to force Islam as the only state religion is exposed, u see the scared witchcraft in them by their actions and insults.

From the very formation of APC all their Executives were moslems.

APC is the modernised HORSE ridden by Othman DanFodio of 1804 for Jihad. This we know very well. That's why Buhari(the current DanFodio) so Hate PDP as if a country must have a single party system.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by quickberry2(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:

You call a party a muslim party, yet their VP is a pastor, national chairman from the time the party was formed has always been a christian, 3 out of their 6 governors in south west are christians, a lot of their ministers are christians, what else do you want? You need to check your brain

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by quickberry2(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:

shut up Sanwo olubis not a Christian..go and Do your research

He is a christian ogbeni......stop disgracing yourself.....Babajide Sanwoolu Olushola...Olushola is the short form of Oluwashola, are you now telling us that muslims are now using Oluwa in their names?
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by zlantanfan: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
obaseki of edo nko?
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by zlantanfan: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2018
JizzleJeez:

continue blaming buhari for your joblessness or is he also responsible for your laziness for not going to your village to farm?
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Caseless: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2018
for someone like you who missed his drugs, the answer is YES.

I just found out kemi adeosun is a muslim from this kid. He's yet to tell why we always have christians as governors in ekiti and ondo, but he's pained that muslims are the flagbearers in other southwestern states.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Caseless:
for someone like you who missed his drugs, the answer is YES.

I just found out kemi adeosun is a muslim from this kid. He's yet to tell why we always have christians as governors in ekiti and ondo, but he's pained that muslims are the flagbearers in other southwestern states.

I can understand your bellicosity being drug induced. But your imbecility is what i am struggling to understand. Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo has endorsed a muslim, Bayo Adelabu to succeed him. In Osun, Rauf could only find a fellow muslim, Gboyega Isiaka to succeed him. In Ogun Amosun A muslim could only find Abdulkabir Akinlade (running on a diff party after the quagmire with Oshiomole). In each of these cases, the incumbents spent 8 years. Is it not obvious that APC is a demonic party out to force a religion down our throats?
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by orisa37: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Yes it is.
Re: Is APC Silently An Islamist Party? by Caseless: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2018
JizzleJeez:

I can understand your bellicosity being drug induced. But your imbecility is what i am struggling to understand. Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo has endorsed a muslim, Bayo Adelabu to succeed him. In Osun, Rauf could only find a fellow muslim, Gboyega Isiaka to succeed him. In Ogun Amosun A muslim could only find Abdulkabir Akinlade (running on a diff party after the quagmire with Oshiomole). In each of these cases, the incumbents spent 8 years. Is it not obvious that APC is a demonic party out to force a religion down our throats?
stop ranting and tell us why ondo and ekiti have successively produced christian governors? You religious bigot!

(1) (Reply)

Pressure On INEC To Drop Display, Transmission Of Results / Breaking News What CJN Told CCB / Ongoing And Completed Infrastructure Projects By The PMB Govt. Across Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.