Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State (26966 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by AutoReportNG: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2018
In September, the minister of transportation, Mr. Rotimi Ameachi asked Nigerians to stop relying on media for first-hand information only, he admonished us to go the sites where any federal government construction is on-going, snap the pictures, upload and use it as your side of story to verify all lies from any government.

To those who always call us out for an eye-witness reportage of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, now you have it! AutoReportNG got a first-hand account from an eyewitness who is a resident and lives close to the to the construction site. This is the Lagos-Ibadan Railway site at the Bokuru, Arigbajo, Ifo, Ogun State. For those who are close to this site, kindly try and verify our claims and see things for yourself, we will be glad to have your feedback.

We can testify that work has been completed at Ifo, the track laying have been fixed and well as being showed below...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/eye-witness-report-of-lagos-ibadan.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol
Seun
Dominique

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by AutoReportNG: 2:13am On Dec 23, 2018

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by MCMXCVIII(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Oyinbo say na BODMAS we go use take solve mathematics wey dey dagbaru our continent!

12 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by cenaman(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2018
sai baba! 4+4=8. in aso rock no vacant till 2023.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by yinchar(m): 2:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Kudos

17 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Good job @ autoreportng.

This is the kind of journalism I cherish.

Amaechi well done! My only issue with you guys @APC is that you waited this long few months to the election before doing something!

How long did it take to have this done now

In 2019, power must change hands!

Ihateyoumod:

A party ruled this country for 16 years, they completed no projects, the projects dey initiated they couldn't complete it, it was d buhari govt tht still car to complete if for them. A party tht has failed to complete their own secretariat is d party u want to come back to power. The way u pple think ehn, very irrational..this is only for years how many railways have this govt commissioned?.....

So u think starting a railway is something tht can be completed in six months, for the completion of this railway project to be pegged at February meansnthry have been constructing it for a long time now. Pls think well bfre u comment
Na person wey dey alive dey commission project!

Are you guys not tired of this line

Many of those who constituted the 16years are also in APC!

We should ALL ask them, why didn't they do anything then

Why did they deliberately sabotage the last regime

Was it that GEJ did not give them a free hand

This same Amaechi was a part and parcel of that team order than creating a formulae for sharing our money what did he do differently as the chairman of the governors forum

Don't forget that his state is one of the richest, using the situation advantages around him, what did he do that was outstanding

Enough of this 16years bla bla bla

If not for shame of what people would say because they warned him not to bring this evil government in but he was obstinate, he himself would have crawled back to PDP!

So they cannot achieve much in 4years and they want Good Luck Jonathan to build Rome in 5years.

Okay ooooooo continue shifting goal post!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by quickberry2(m): 3:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

This is the Lind of journalism I cherish.

Amaechi well done! My only issue with you guys @APC is that you waited this long few months to the election before doing something!

What did your PDP offer in 16 years?

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2018
quickberry2:

What did your PDP offer in 16 years?
Well currently I am talking about APC, not PDP or any other party for that matter!

Shey I lie What were they doing since inception

These people ain't fooling me anymore!

I am not a zombie!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Nogodye(m): 4:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks to AutoReportNG, we will now rely on eyewitness for geniune news than those ipob media...

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Teeisaac(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2018
This is all u've been showing us since 2015
Another project pls

2 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by biztip: 4:51am On Dec 23, 2018
na only railway we go chop. Jonathan was doing railway and hunger was lower in his regime. buhari is doing railway and hunger dn finish nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by theophorus(m): 4:59am On Dec 23, 2018
...How I wish this Project and Lagos-Ibadan express can be completed before the Elections.

3 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Jonadull: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
sai baba! 4+4=8. in aso rock no vacant till 2023.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by omega2128(m): 5:01am On Dec 23, 2018
I dislike weekly news on lagos ibadan railway.

two projects are always on display weekly on nairaland front page- kano intersection and lagos ibadan railway. these projects are not completed yet.

Obasanjo and Goodluck picts were displayed on lagos ibadan highway, today lagos ibadan highway is still ongoing project after many years.

For God's sake, Lagos ibadan railway is funded by loan from China with first condition that Chinese company must do the project despite the fact that nigeria will pay back.
if Mr integrity has blocked leakage of corruption why do we have to borrow from China again.

still some are celebrating it as if it's the first of its kind in the way in the world. "advance in arrears"
I think it's high time we stood up and demand for first of kind project with our oil money.

experience has taught me not to count my chickens before they are hatched.
COMPLETE IT FIRST, STOP WEEKLY POSTING OF ONGOING PROJECT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by omostar: 5:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Well currently I am talking about APC, not PDP or any other party for that matter!

I am not a zombie!!!
Even when Osita confirms it takes years to initiate A project, do you want the govt to perform some sort of abracadabra? Or you are just a PDP zombie.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by akilo1: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2018
The zombie in pdp won't like this news ,

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by tee4naija(m): 5:06am On Dec 23, 2018
The rail line has passed through Abeokuta where a tunnel was constructed for it because it crossed the Sagamu Abeokuta road. One needs to see the tunnel to believe it's truly in Nigeria.

Politics aside, I give it to this administration.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by mictima(m): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2018
#1. Continuity irrespective of the political party

#2. Long term goals and plans with reasonable and achievable timelines

#3. Selfless leaders who are nothing but altruistic

#4. Nigeria is a country not a mixture of strange people...

These and many more; and see Nigeria fly

8 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Hydrolysis(m): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2018
This will not still stop us voting out the man of daura
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32am On Dec 23, 2018
biztip:
na only railway we go chop. Jonathan was doing railway and hunger was lower in his regime. buhari is doing railway and hunger dn finish nigerians

Oga, if you wan chop cassava join the railway chop na.

Na you hunger dey finish nor be Nigerians....abi u dey live for everybody house?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Felixv: 5:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

If you don’t mind can you clarify what you mean by ‘waiting so long’.

This project has been going on since June 2017.

This is culled from the an online publication:

Leading the group of select passengers was Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi. The 150km per hour speed will be realised early next year when the job is completed. It is comfortable inside the rail car.

There are so many other project that have been completed by this administration - a huge feat when compared to the 16yrs of pdp .

I really think you should indulge yourself in quality reading - the business daily is a good source so is the punch newspaper.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by helinues: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Good one.

Hope SW wont purge cos all this development are getting too much oo.. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by unitysheart(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Good work.

4 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

I love u with d upper part but d lower part of ur comment Choi nah d case me lol

Just b good vote for who u want but mind you nah wasted vote he go b last last

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by braine(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2018
tee4naija:
The rail line has passed through Abeokuta where a tunnel was constructed for it because it crossed the Sagamu Abeokuta road. One needs to see the tunnel to believe it's truly in Nigeria.

Politics aside, I give it to this administration.

It would be nice to see photos. Kindly share if/when you get pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by SEGLIZ: 5:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I am not a zombie!!!

my sis. you right but put into consideration the issue of recession that almost crippled the nation at the onset of this administration. no blaming games this has been before they came in, (no blaming anyone here gej did his best as a man but evils surrounding him killed the best in the man).
with recession we shouldn't have expect much for this period and while it lasted. that this administration could take a leap after the deathly comma is something.
I see no much from them though but has human even we don't like the face of a man, we try judge him fairly based on every fairness.
I really, I appreciate your stand.

6 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Peaceontome247: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2018
SAI BABA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Ihateyoumod: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

A party ruled this country for 16 years, they completed no projects, the projects dey initiated they couldn't complete it, it was d buhari govt tht still car to complete if for them. A party tht has failed to complete their own secretariat is d party u want to come back to power. The way u pple think ehn, very irrational..this is only for years how many railways have this govt commissioned?.....

So u think starting a railway is something tht can be completed in six months, for the completion of this railway project to be pegged at February meansnthry have been constructing it for a long time now. Pls think well bfre u comment

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Tabba(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2018
biztip:
can you show us some pictures of Jonathan's railway? Please just a picture

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Zaikon(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2018
biztip:

Hunger nd u can afford a thousand naira monthly sub.

15 Likes

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Jbleenk: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Why do I keep thinking about Boko Haram, kidnappers and saboteurs whenever I think about this railway line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Kidandan, Kaduna, 10 Children Injured / Electra Airways Boeing 737 With Shredded Tyre Lands Safely At Tel Aviv’s Airport / The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.