Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account (42843 Views)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by BossOluwendy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
I read yesterday the account of Oga AutoreportNG about the on going work of the Lagos Ibadan railway track and promise to post pictures of the Ijoko-Agbado axis of the railway li ne ( I pass the route sometimes). As you can see in the pictures below, construction work is still going on and not near completion.
I interviewed some of the construction workers and they told me that though work is completed at Itori around Ifo, Ogun state , work is nowhere near completion around Ijoko to Agbado...all the way to Oshodi .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by BossOluwendy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
.please pardon the pics, it was very early when I took the pics, at the detriment of my DM train ride this morning...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by BossOluwendy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
More pics

This is under bridge, Ijoko Ogba'yo Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by AutoReportNG: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks @ BossOluwendy for the head up...

Modified... The land is being prepared for the tracks while the ones are about to be removed..

cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by BossOluwendy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Mynd44

Bless you sir !

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by shadelek(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
At least the work is in progress, I hope whoever wins the next election won't ignore the project.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to all the nairalanders

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by lokotamak(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Edoi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
wink
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by hisexcellency34: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
H
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Kenekingisback: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
What are these red muds for?

One single rain tomorrow the entire area is washed up and curses grin grin grin

"........work is nowhere near completion around Ijoko to Agbado...all the way to Oshodi . angry angry angry
- APC and their propaganda sef

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
the only thing buhari sabi na train, cow and oil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Looks like refuse dump.

Is this Lagos or Ibadan?
I'm not understanding

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Dami12345: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks to this proactive citizen

12 Likes 3 Shares

Awolowo sons and eyewitness report.

Lolzzzzz

Another lagos Ibadan express news/lies newspaper cum nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by EmmaLege: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
APC sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by oluwasegun007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by BillGoldberg: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is the type of projects Buhari likes to brandish as started and completed. Its so unfortunate that we live in a time and moment where we prefer lies to truths. Imagine what billions have been spent on already. God forbid! If I upload that of second Niger bridge, you guys will shudder! I spit on this useless nation!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by SmileXtraone: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
angry
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Akinola2543(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
am not sure it will be completed before the election though.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by NotBeenPaid: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018

Please let's stop celebrating uncompleted projects, they're just for campaign purposes.

Youths are supposed to demand more from their leaders and not to arse like them and say yes to every nonsense they put before them because Nigeria is a graveyard for abandoned projects.

This things ain't new no more. And it's very obvious that Nigerians don't keep memories.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by GentleMoney: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by millionaireman: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigeria, a country where money is derived from oil in the east, but spent in the west and the north.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by persius555(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whether for election propaganda or not, it's obvious work is been done on the rail infrastructure.
It is Nigeria's infrastructure and not PDP or APC infrastructure.
Parties and leaders will come and go but the country remains.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by sapoyoro(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
BossOluwendy:
More pics

This is under bridge, Ijoko Ogba'yo Ogun state
I stay in ijoko for almost a decade.

wasn't that uncompleted bridge a project of amosun?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by arabbunkum: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
What exactly are you snapping and showing? Because all the pictures make no meaning.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Was there any time anybody claimed the whole rail has been completed?

The claim has always been some section have been completed while others have not.

Taking pictures of the uncompleted section does not change the story.

If the work was completed, while will the contractor still be working?.

What we know is that they are working and they are doing it agressively.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by Diso60090(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
BossOluwendy:
.please pardon the pics, it was very early when I took the pics, at the detriment of my DM train ride this morning...

No need to pardon you because we all know you are using Nokia 3310 the model one ooh

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account by sapoyoro(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Modified... The land is being prepared for the tracks while the ones are about to be removed..

Mynd44
lol..I once live in ijoko, that place has been like that as long as I can remember, worsened by amosun uncompleted bridge..
don't know which track they wanna lay that is taking that long though!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are The Four Other Seaports In Nigeria Abandoned? / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.