Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe (22029 Views)

I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money – Mercy Aigbe / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money – Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by pol23: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2018
I don't depend on atmosphere alone to get oxygen...
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Kharol1234: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2018
she don use style say she get big God....abi she dae kiri pepper abi na kpomo she dae sell....
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Ewedegubbler: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2018
We know say u get big god now. Haba

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by brenister10: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2018
One of Ambode's numerous achievements in Lagos State according to insinuations shocked

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by reuben79: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2018
aunty mercy olosho grade1,we knw u as actress nothing more
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by samafooo: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes we know
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Onyi22(f): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2018
akinszz:
O for Olo......
I was patiently waiting for the Olo..... crew n u didn't disappoint me
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Ay04z(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Let her be. She get sense
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by hush15: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2018
PizzleGold:
This year has obviously been a very good one for star actress, Mercy Aigbe. Apart from appearing in numerous movies and recording good sales in her boutiques, the actress also bought a new house and a Prado jeep in 2018.

Though there have been insinuations that she gets money from politicians, Aigbe insists that she is an industrious person. In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop, she said, “What drives me is the urge to succeed. I always want to be successful with whatever I do. I also have passion for acting and fashion, which are the things I do. People who follow me on social media can attest to the fact that I’m a very trendy person. Apart from acting, I have other streams of income. I am not a lazy person and I believe that I have not even achieved half of my dreams.”

The actress also stated that one of her children is already showing interest in acting. “My son is showing interest in acting and I usually say that whatever my children want to do, I’m going to give them 100 per cent support,” she said.

Speaking on the trend of Yoruba movies making it to the cinemas, Mercy said, “Yoruba movies going to the cinemas is a welcome development and we are happy about it. Cinema culture is not new in Nigeria; I would rather say it has been revived. I recall that when we were younger, we used to go and watch movies. I am happy that people are embracing cinema culture now because it is another avenue for filmmakers like me to make money from our works.”

However, Aigbe refused to categorically say which fetches her more money between home videos and cinema runs. “Both home videos and cinemas all bring in money; I wouldn’t say that one has the upper hand. I don’t agree that movies in cinemas have a short lifespan. As long as people demand your film, it will keep showing. DVDs are cheap while cinema tickets are costlier. We can also sell our movies to online TV channels,” she said.

Refusing to disclose the cost of the most expensive item in her wardrobe, the Heaven on my Mind actress said, “I wouldn’t tell you the price of the most expensive item in my wardrobe before some people think I have so much money and thieves come calling. However, the costliest item in my wardrobe is a Rolex wrist watch.”

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/i-dont-depend-on-movies-alone-to-make-money-mercy-aigbe/
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

" The actress also stated that one of her children is already showing interest in acting. “My son is showing interest in acting and I usually say that whatever my children want to do, I’m going to give them 100 per cent support,” she said.
"

even if it is armed robbery? jes saying...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by SassyVixen(f): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Of cocks you don't !
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
one road no dey enta market... i know wan sabi channel whey dey fetch una money... as long as cash dey enta, wetin u gain if u no make money.
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by godsfin(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God you are confessing, so what's your other source of income? @ Mercy Aigbe

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by thonyrule(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2018
tegafej:
What still amazes me is how the female folks in the movie are light years ahead of their male counterparts financially.

Almost all the females even those that have few movies to their names are all ballers. Indeed there are other sources of income for actresses in the industry.

Oya move aside! Next pls

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by juniorstar(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2018
This chrismas big god must pay
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Hoelowshoo!
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by akinszz: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Onyi22:

emagbo Okugbe undecided
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Soulsymbol99: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Aunty tell us something we dnt knw undecided
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by tete7000(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Notorious biggy
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Henz24(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerians and hate speech are just like 5and 6. So someone cannot make income without telling you the source? The mindset we have about our actresses and entertainers are not true in all cases, not all of them are sleeping around like most of you think, some of them are into different businesses that's earning them good cash, the fact that life is hard for you does not mean that there are not people making it, even if she is sleeping around, how e take concern una? Most of una dey fvck carelessly without anything to show for it
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by henrybomb(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
All this ones are classified.. If you know, you know
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Fourwinds: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Onyi22:

her kpomo still dey sell wellu well....
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by MrayNgozi(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by ameh99: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Really...

Re: I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe by Exponental(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
She should have dropped her contact so some of us can patronize her......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debie Rise: My Father Conducted Deliverance For Me After Big Brother (Video) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Artistes 2018 / I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.