Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband (24500 Views)

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by zone51: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
The power of Ghanian Cassava grin grin grin `
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lolz, true love is sweet o.
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by yvelchstores(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is like a fairy tale. The grace of God in abundance. Congratulations girl
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by uhuns: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
jericco1:
I thought her surname changed the moment she got married

YES, but if the op uses her new name, most likely you will not click on it. Thats bad for clicking business...
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by CDCEO001: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
This woman self. He is already yours, ask for something else.
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by dovenice(f): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sister , e be like say u want make slay queens open your husband case file

Be wtarned

Case file to bad
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Vipdike(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes the couple are good for each other...lalastical..

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
ValCon888:
Na me u go want before?

The guy below me has gay tendencies grin
d guy below u sef. Are u a prophet? C him last sentencegrin
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
ogawisdom:
Make una just dey Bleep dey go u have God's approval now grin she should be a virgin and tight since d papa na pastor wink Las Las all we want to see is Belle, give her Belle already we can't wait to see next level ie pregnancy and your lovely baby angry angry

The guy long like tree, he will carry better black banana sha tongue tongue
d guy above u said it allgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.