Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (52107 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Tinalex(f): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
I refuse to criticize what works for anyone in each and every religion. At least the loop holes in the 2 major religions are as big as a portal into another dimension!! Choose whom he shall serve today.......

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mehn this Religion has been consistent for years and his followers are so scarce and quiet.

Whatever they are doing there is accepted by his followers and somehow he has won so many heart of South Easterners

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
This man dont get old?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nigerianization(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
The real olumba who claimed divinity succumbed to mortality some years ago and his son has been acting as him.

I hear that they claimed he was renewed.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Obascoetubi:
see this Igbo prophet

This one's generation is cussed.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by nsilordgmail(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Liveair:
Such is the history of every religion...by one bold man. Christianity, Islam, Bhuddism, Scientology, Rastafarianism, name it.

He must be encouraged, in future, it can spread world wide and its funny beginnings would've been forgotten, just like Christianity. And then we can sell it to the world as truth.
Brotherhood of the Cross and Star aka OOO have international branches. It's there in UK, America and some European countries

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by nnachukz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
One thing I know about these guys is that they mind their business. If mind yours, they have nothing to do with you but if you leave your business and cross their part, then you have bought too much wahala for yourself. To me, they are the same with Sabbath church and the rest of their fellow white garment churches.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Lordtunji(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
I did my nysc in that local government, that river is real, people come from other states to bathe, Olumba Olumba has a lot of followers there

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Madridviva: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
udemzy101:
The only thing I like about them is the way they sing.
How do they sing?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nsikak122: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is supernatural......Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Gerrard59(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerianization:
The real olumba who claimed divinity succumbed to mortality some years ago and his son has been acting as him.

So the baba has died? Wow!

I remember those days in Calabar as a young boy seeing them walking in the city.

As Deeper Life is to The Lord's Chosen, so CCC is to OOO. grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by aduje(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
This Roland of a dude never cease to amaze people. For those who are ignorant, the man in the picture is Mr Roland Obu, son of Late Olumba Olumba Obu. I have met the two of them on several occasion at 34, Ambo Street, Calabar back then in the 1980s i was a kid but i have privilege of being close to their activities then. Those who know, know.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by aduje(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerianization:

You are informed. His son was never showing interest initially woke up and took over after he saw the influence money and glory attached to power.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
/
John the Baptist was lucky.

If it were in this day and age that he baptized Jesus in "River" Jordan, Nigerians would have accused him of worshipping marine spirits.

Oh I forgot. River Jordan is not in a black country. It must be good then (just thinking out loud as a brainwashed and colonized black mind).

/

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Sheggy13(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lordtunji:
I did my nysc in that local government, that river is real, people come from other states to bathe, Olumba Olumba has a lot of followers there
What do you mean by saying the river is real? Nobody can argue about the river being in existence in that village. But if by real, you mean the river has some healing powers, I'll like to know if you've been healed personally by the river or you're just following hear say.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Hardamz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
helinues:
Its possible only when you can manipulate matters with your mind.

Spiritual is real
Person wey say BUHARI go end recession in 2017, na Bleep UP jhur.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by gloryfidedesign(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
thank you most Holy Father You always make a way out for your children. before you destroyed the world of Noah you make a way out for them through the Ark. this generation that iniquity has risen to the highest point your love and mercy is still abound for those who have ears let them hear you have bless the world with your 'Living Spring' to heal you loving children Thank You Father.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by somto10: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
T

7 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by 4ckTOTO: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
somto10:
Their gals r beautiful bt deadly..
My first yr in unical was almost ruined bcz of
one fair slim beautiful imaobong..
Long story short, i hv to go home while sch z still
in session fr serious prayers fr almost 1month...
The gal fought my mum n hr pastors tirelessly spiritually...
Mehn it was a painful xprience fr me..
See hr in my dreams n many appearances...
Was scared of coming 2sch.
After dat eh....any gal of olumba church i de fear dem like serpent...
please pass her to me, i want to see her apperaing to me cos i donbelivit

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by musicwriter(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Liveair:
Such is the history of every religion...by one bold man. Christianity, Islam, Bhuddism, Scientology, Rastafarianism, name it.

He must be encouraged, in future, it can spread world wide and its funny beginnings would've been forgotten, just like Christianity. And then we can sell it to the world as truth.

Do you have any idea whether they have a ''holy book?'' I'll like to read what they believe.

Having said that, ALL religion is the same, they are meant to stunt the spirit and should be discouraged, especially Christianity and Islam which are the worst form of religious belief. However, admittedly, if we can't do without religion, then its a good idea to give every support to such a man for standing on his own feet and not what white people and Arabs want us to believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Dharmiejoe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Quality20:
Are these pidgin- english speaking brotherhood pply xtians or cultists? I can still remember how some of their girls who r my neighbors badly wanted to have sex wit me. Always looking at me so directly in d eyes - so raw n shameless. Always calling olumba their redeemer, is olumba a god or what?
I seriously can relate to dat.one even went as far as almost befriending my dad.no be small Mata oo.flee from dis sects
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by williexxx: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
somto10:
Their gals r beautiful bt deadly..
My first yr in unical was almost ruined bcz of
one fair slim beautiful imaobong..
Long story short, i hv to go home while sch z still
in session fr serious prayers fr almost 1month...
The gal fought my mum n hr pastors tirelessly spiritually...
Mehn it was a painful xprience fr me..
See hr in my dreams n many appearances...
Was scared of coming 2sch.
After dat eh....any gal of olumba church i de fear dem like serpent...

Hello Sir Pls Be A Little Elaborate About This Your Ideal With The Girl...

What Really Cause The So Called Attack, Did You Promise Her Stuff You Never Fulfilled Or What?

Because Generalizing It That Their Girls Are Deadly Is Bad For A Civilized Human To Say, You Only Had An Affair With Just One Person & You Generalizing It Of Them Been Deadly...

Well I Dont Av Much To Say, As A Human Who Has Existed For 25years I Understand That One Way We Can Live In Peace Is To Take Out Religion Or Learn To Respect Other Peoples Belief By So Doing This World Will Be A Better Place... Tnx

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When crocodile go bite am now

E go de cry , de shout make people come help am undecided

grin

You go hear " Jeeeesussss !"

Im go forget say im be "God" grin

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by babeosisi: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Iginla has swimming pool and ororo water plus witchdoctor ,oyedepo has mantle and sticker and sprinkling ribena,, adeboye has chairs and combs plus wristband,Chris okafor has oil and nollywood drama.
Paul enenche has miracle service and oil,olukoya has angry prayers,oil,books with angry prayers ,shaking of head like okuko,tb joshua has golly wood drama,oil,water.
Funke 1000 and oshimolowo use $1000 seed
What's the difference ?
Olumba has dirty water
They all have something they claim will.work wonders
But the people that know their God are not deceived by abracadabra .

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
gloryfidedesign:
thank you most Holy Father You always make a way out for your children. before you destroyed the world of Noah you make a way out for them through the Ark. this generation that iniquity has risen to the highest point your love and mercy is still abound for those who have ears let them hear you have bless the world with your 'Living Spring' to heal you loving children Thank You Father.

Day dreaming grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by liver123(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
God forbid, I can never go near such river. What a diabolical and satanic act.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bluezy13(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tinalex:
I refuse to criticize what works for anyone in each and every religion. At least the loop holes in the 2 major religions are as big as a [b]portal into another dimension[\b] !! Choose whom he shall serve today.......

Please what do you mean by the bolded??
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by mosedgreat(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
udemzy101:
The only thiqng I like about them is the way they sing.

You know them very well. If their choir kneel down to sing and your listening. You will just start attending their church. Their choir sings like Angels.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Honduras: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Our supreme diety..... thank you King Immortal for coming in my generation... Thank you for putting power in your name.... Olumba Olumba Obu

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by ogbonti: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
DMerciful:
That is Roland Obu and not Olumba Olumba Obu

Exactly

The Olumba Olumba Obu I know is dark skinned, is he still alive? He was already old back in the 90's
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by genesishouse: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
mosedgreat:

You know them very well. If their choir kneel down to sing and your listening. You will just start attending their church. Their choir sings like Angels.

The man in the pix is Roland the first son of Olumba. the father we believe has died though their followers don't believe.
this is a historic river to this sect as the founder olumba olumba obu had some attachments to this river and their members visit it for special prayers and miracles.
this river is in home town of the church founder.

for books I usually see them use the Bible but I doubt if they have other popular spiritual books aside the Bible.
the section is found across Europe, UK, USA and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Honduras: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
That Scorpion of a man....has made alot of pple living testimony today.... that scorpion has put power in his name.... when you call on His name...you get instant answer to your problem in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.... Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.