Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (52106 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by somto10: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=williexxx post=74103454Am way older dan

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by deebrownneymar: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
White garment churches and their worship of marine spirits sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by DMerciful(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
He is dark and old.. Don't know if he's still alive
ogbonti:

Exactly

The Olumba Olumba Obu I know is dark skinned, is he still alive? He was already old back in the 90's
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Lordtunji(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sheggy13:

What do you mean by saying the river is real? Nobody can argue about the river being in existence in that village. But if by real, you mean the river has some healing powers, I'll like to know if you've been healed personally by the river or you're just following hear say.

I didn't go there, but many of the locals believe its miraculous
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
OK
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Madridviva:

How do they sing?

Listen to their choir you will understand.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by firstolalekan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
Our supreme diety..... thank you King Immortal for coming in my generation... Thank you for putting power in your name.... Olumba Olumba Obu
Lol
This Derangement seems to have no cure

Thunder fire olumba

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by firstolalekan(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
That Scorpion of a man....has made alot of pple living testimony today.... that scorpion has put power in his name.... when you call on His name...you get instant answer to your problem in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.... Amen
I recommend

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Honduras: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The Spiritual Head, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Olumba Olumba Obu, has rededicated Biakpan healing stream in Biase local government area, Cross River state (his hometown) and unveiled a new name - The Living Spring.

According to reports, the cleric who performed some rites in the river - declared that it heals all kinds of sicknesses militating against humanity such as cancer, diabetes, immune deficiency, heart failure and other diseases. 

The spiritual leader claims that any one with spiritual or physical disease will be cured just by dipping into the Living Spring. 

He also said by dipping into the water and meditate healing to anybody anywhere, such a person stands spiritually and physically cured.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/olumba-olumba-obu-rededicates-biakpan-healing-stream-in-cross-river.html

I am aliving testimony.....you save my soul and that of my family.....if not you,the world would have end our mission on Earth.... I accept you..... I worship you.... I glorify your name.... I sing praises to your name.....you are my God ...my sustainer...my Redeemer.....my comforter...my last hope....they one who answer me when I call....may you reign ...may your kingdom continue to grow from strength to strength.... Show the world more of you, that there may accept that God is from/Africa.......there world call you names,yet you are waxing stronger every day......Papa thanks for coming in my generation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ....Amen

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by lionelwordu4G: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jesus Christ was in the world over two thousand years ago, but the world didn't believe in him, even his own rejected him. Today history is repeating itself again. Do not speak evil of what you're ignorant of, and stop being judgmental.

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by abodundef: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Follow us at agbaro warri for DI and large format printing 08023332733
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by DECENCY3: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Olumba has since died, this is his son Roland. Even though they claim Olumba is still alive.

The day crossed this river to go for official assignment I almost fainted especially because of rituals like this .

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by olamilekan1715(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
alumba alumba abu ;Dalumba alumba abu
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:
I give them an A for consistency, A for brainwashing. How can a man and his kids deceive thousands of people with such ridiculous claim. Years later they're still being worshipped.

At least this one is a homegrown god unlike the middle eastern gods being worshipped here.

young man, it is possible. The spiritual is very real, the only thing is that it requires a great deal of discipline and sacrifice to align to it and operate on that level. Nonetheless, I can be spiritual and still deceive people. Spirituality is a fact, but not necessarily true. Its just like saying you don't believe in cosmic radiation in the universe or black holes because you haven't seen it yourself, but instruments can detect it.
Physical instruments detect physical phenomena, but can they detect your emotions, your thoughts or likewise? so also with spiritual phenomena, Spiritual things compare with spiritual.

The universe is infinitely more vast than your limited natural mind can comprehend.

PS: I did not say that O.O.O is necessarily being truthful
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Erastuslove: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
How mans heart became so easy to manipulate

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by dopemama(f): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
lionelwordu4G:
Jesus Christ was in the world over two thousand years ago, but the world didn't believe in him, even his own rejected him. Today history is repeating itself again. Do not speak evil of what you're ignorant of, and stop being judgmental.
peace of the Father

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by dopemama(f): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
I am aliving testimony.....you save my soul and that of my family.....if not you,the world would have end our mission on Earth.... I accept you..... I worship you.... I glorify your name.... I sing praises to your name.....you are my God ...my sustainer...my Redeemer.....my comforter...my last hope....they one who answer me when I call....may you reign ...may your kingdom continue to grow from strength to strength.... Show the world more of you, that there may accept that God is from/Africa.......there world call you names,yet you are waxing stronger every day......Papa thanks for coming in my generation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ....Amen
peace Of the Father dear bro

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Collinz2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
DMerciful:
That is Roland Obu and not Olumba Olumba Obu
he is no more Roland Obu but His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Johnbosco77:
Handsome papa
The Father bless you Johnbosco77
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Collinz2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
dopemama:
peace of the Father
peace of the father be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by DMerciful(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Just like that? So where's the previous Olumba Obu?
Collinz2:
he is no more Roland Obu but His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Collinz2(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
DMerciful:
Just like that? So where's the previous Olumba Obu?
Since you are so curious to know then pray to God to reveal himself to you.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
gloryfidedesign:
thank you most Holy Father You always make a way out for your children. before you destroyed the world of Noah you make a way out for them through the Ark. this generation that iniquity has risen to the highest point your love and mercy is still abound for those who have ears let them hear you have bless the world with your 'Living Spring' to heal you loving children Thank You Father.
The Father bless you abundantly @gloryfidedesign
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by DMerciful(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why are you now being evasive? You got no answer?
Collinz2:
Since you are so curious to know then pray to God to reveal himself to you.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
musicwriter:

Do you have any idea whether they have a ''holy book?'' I'll like to read what they believe.

Having said that, ALL religion is the same, they are meant to stunt the spirit and should be discouraged, especially Christianity and Islam which are the worst form of religious belief. However, admittedly, if we can't do without religion, then its a good idea to give every support to such a man for standing on his own feet and not what white people and Arabs want us to believe.
Op the Holy book we use is the same Holy Bible you know.
However, you can go to any of our branch near you and request for "The Everlasting Gospel"

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
Our supreme diety..... thank you King Immortal for coming in my generation... Thank you for putting power in your name.... Olumba Olumba Obu
The Father bless you abundantly.
O.O.O. power
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
That Scorpion of a man....has made alot of pple living testimony today.... that scorpion has put power in his name.... when you call on His name...you get instant answer to your problem in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.... Amen
Op the Father bless you abundantly for letting the world to know whom your Father is.
O.O.O. Power
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by MissJoy29(f): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Mehn this Religion has been consistent for years and his followers are so scarce and quiet.

Whatever they are doing there is accepted by his followers and somehow he has won so many heart of South Easterners
Did you mean South Southerners? Because that's where the religion is common. I personally haven't seen any of their branches in the South East.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

Lol
This Derangement seems to have no cure

Thunder fire olumba
Op may the Holy Father forgive you for I believe you know not what you say.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Honduras:
The Father bless you more.

Time will tell who is Olumba
The end shall reveal
Olumba as God.

Thank You Father.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Bright9239(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
lionelwordu4G:
The Father bless you abundantly
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Did you mean South Southerners? Because that's where the religion is common. I personally haven't seen any of their branches in the South East.
lol, they have a magnificent parish in Mgbuka onitsha near Lords Chosen.. It's even near the main road, after stock fish market.
That's where I saw them for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.