Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" (15672 Views)

‘She has slept with everyone at Inter, AC Milan’ – How Mourinho made Ozil dump g / "Jose Mourinho Made El-clasico Atmosphere Unbearable" - Andres Iniesta / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by OmoManU: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Damage control
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by nnadychuks(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
I just don't like pogba for his unnecessary pride and childish attitude on field...Mind you...He is an Over hyped player, He can never be in same level with Hazard,Ronaldo and Messi......And dose guys are always humble on field especially Hazard..
he gave 3 assists yesterday... he's proud, yes, but not over hyped
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Chiemeka1: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Uncle Pogba is that the only tribute to your former boss?
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by chiboy1116: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
I just don't like pogba for his unnecessary pride and childish attitude on field...Mind you...He is an Over hyped player, He can never be in same level with Hazard,Ronaldo and Messi......And dose guys are always humble on field especially Hazard..
u must b on weed , u de mention Ronaldo and Messi for sentence wet hazard de? undecided. Lack of respect , wtf is hazard? He's not even better than Salah . U will not respect yaself this Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by chiboy1116: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
nnadychuks:
he gave 3 assists yesterday... he's proud, yes, but not over hyped
he's a good player but he's overhyped .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Henz24(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
Oya remove hazard from the side of Messi and cr7

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by ipobarecriminals: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Take it/leave it.Jose remain the best.Paul scholes and sum playas cost Jose his job.God will not not sleep.The wicked ones shud continue their evil.One thing i knw is dat MAN U go hear am/regret their hasty decision

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Notatribalist(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
Ronaldo humble? Another story please.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by derahhh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Knownking:
I'm selling my s5 for 18k. The battery is weak but you Can get another one for 3k. Dm 08082457319 or 08110834598

Can you DM me?#cant do it myself#
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by ipobarecriminals: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Take it/leave it.Jose remain the best.Paul scholes and sum playas cost Jose his job.God will not not sleep.The wicked ones shud continue their evil.One thing i knw is dat MAN U go hear am/regret their hasty decision.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Jeromejnr(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
You can purchase one or all

Whatever suits you.

Brand New

Didn't know there were external GPU's for notebooks.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Ubdavis(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Trying to placate
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Justinlean02(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
OP you dey mad ni, all this people posting rubbish, Pogba meant Mourinho improved him as a person not a player.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by moderatedguy: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pogba karma is ur case
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Justinlean02(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Take it/leave it.Jose remain the best.Paul scholes and sum playas cost Jose his job.God will not not sleep.The wicked ones shud continue their evil.One thing i knw is dat MAN U go hear am/regret their hasty decision
I'm also guessing Scholes and Ferdinand cost him his job in Chelsea too
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by ogbonti: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:

Shorrop there infant, what do you know about football? First let me school you about something you have ommited, that defines u as a kid in soccer matters. playing at the senior world cup is every player''s dream, (Abedi Pele, George Weah ...world footballer of the year 1995 ......Eric Cantona, David Ginola etc, .. , and a host of other soccer greats missed out featuring in it in their paying careers) And winning it, is the dream of every great player. MESSI and RONALDO, would gladly forfeit all their WPOY of the year ballon D'Or just to wear that world cup winners medal, and be given the opportunity to be the one to receive the cup from FIFA on behalf of their country. Scoring in the finals puts you head above being a mere participant in that victory.

POGBA is all I described here. He is a success story, 100 years from today, TV documentaries will be done to explain to future generations what happened at Russia 2018, with Pogba featuring in it prominently, but no one will remember Messi or Ronaldo ever played the world cup, because they were not champions at the event!

Tell me, who remembers Johan Cryuff, Karl Heinz Rummennigge, Mitchell Platini, Socrates, Zico, Jean Tigana, Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten, Oleg Salenkov, Andriy Schevchenko, Luis Figo, Roberto Baggio, Roger Milla, Oliver Kahn, Flourent Malouda etc as world cup champions?

LIKE they remember:

Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldo de Lima, Cafu, Patrick Vieira, Luca Toni, Iniesta, Fernando Torres etc ? The difference is they are world champions, PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

32 Countries, qualified for the world cup and 31 teams with at least 22 players each making a total of
682 good and great players including Modric, current WPOY, an all those you are comparing him with...NEWS FLASH.......they ALL lost to France at some stages or lost to those who lost to France, RESPECT THAT!

Lastly, Messi, Hazard and CR7 do not play the role Pogba plays. They are playmakers, attacking midfielders or finishers (strikers)... while Pogba is a natural schemer, ball winner, ball distributor, and a midfielder stabilizer from rampaging attackers and sometimes (especially under Mourinho, and even under Didier Deschamps at Russia 2018, played as a defensive midfielder) his role is not crafted to suit the style of play of Hazard, Messi, or CR7, He is more of a Patrick Vieira kind of player, so stop comparing Pogba to natural attackers, or dribblers. They are all important in their own rights!

Talking of pride, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PRIDE? So because he makes gestures or adorn flashy and fancy hairstyle, makes him proud? please let him be, that is his nature and that makes him Pogba!

If you want to identify pride, watch the videos of late Boxer Cassius Clay (aka Mohammed Alli) before and after fights, and you will know what pride is. Have you watched Pogba being interviewed after a match he played so well and MU won? Please watch it, you will see he is very humble! Also, The man you call proud is always humble enough to walk into a crowd of MU fans after matches, to personally give his jerseys away, by handing it to someone respectfully unlike some players will just throw it away casually. He is not 25 yet, and he is a multimillionaire in $$$, so kindly let him behave and express his emotions the way he deems fit, as long as he is not breaking the law. grin

BYE!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Jumbus31(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
Hazard? Stop smoking cheaper weed.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Jumbus31(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Justinlean02:
I'm also guessing Scholes and Ferdinand cost him his job in Chelsea too
And Real Madrid �
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by dukeprince50: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
derahhh:

Can you DM me?#cant do it myself#
just an advice, do not buy it, tell him to change the ba3 himself then sell you

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Jumbus31(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
ogbonti:

Shorrop there infant, what do you know about football? First let me school you about something you have ommited, that defines u as a kid in soccer matters. playing at the senior world cup is every player''s dream, (Abedi Pele, George Weah ...world footballer of the year 1995 ......Eric Cantona, David Ginola etc, .. , and a host of other soccer greats missed out featuring in it in their paying careers) And winning it, is the dream of every great player. MESSI and RONALDO, would gladly forfeit all their WPOY of the year ballon D'Or just to wear that world cup winners medal, and be given the opportunity to be the one to receive the cup from FIFA on behalf of their country. Scoring in the finals puts you head above being a mere participant in that victory.

POGBA is all I described here. He is a success story, 100 years from today, TV documentaries will be done to explain to future generations what happened at Russia 2018, with Pogba featuring in it prominently, but no one will remember Messi or Ronaldo ever played the world cup, because they were not champions at the event!

Tell me, who remembers Johan Cryuff, Karl Heinz Rummennigge, Mitchell Platini, Socrates, Zico, Jean Tigana, Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten, Oleg Salenkov, Andriy Schevchenko, Luis Figo, Roberto Baggio, Roger Milla, Oliver Kahn, Flourent Malouda etc as world cup champions?

LIKE they remember:

Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldo de Lima, Cafu, Patrick Vieira, Luca Toni, Iniesta, Fernando Torres etc ? The difference is they are world champions, PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

32 Countries, qualified for the world cup and 31 teams with at least 22 players each making a total of
682 good and great players including Modric, current WPOY, an all those you are comparing him with...NEWS FLASH.......they ALL lost to France at some stages or lost to those who lost to France, RESPECT THAT!

Lastly, Messi, Hazard and CR7 do not play the role Pogba plays. They are playmakers, attacking midfielders or finishers (strikers)... while Pogba is a natural schemer, ball winner, ball distributor, and a midfielder stabilizer from rampaging attackers and sometimes (especially under Mourinho, and even under Didier Deschamps at Russia 2018, played as a defensive midfielder) his role is not crafted to suit the style of play of Hazard, Messi, or CR7, He is more of a Patrick Vieira kind of player, so stop comparing Pogba to natural attackers, or dribblers. They are all important in their own rights!

Talking of pride, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PRIDE? So because he makes gestures or adorn flashy and fancy hairstyle, makes him proud? please let him be, that is his nature and that makes him Pogba!

If you want to identify pride, watch the videos of late Boxer Cassius Clay (aka Mohammed Alli) before and after fights, and you will know what pride is. Have you watched Pogba being interviewed after a match he played so well and MU won? Please watch it, you will see he is very humble! Also, The man you call proud is always humble enough to walk into a crowd of MU fans after matches, to personally give his jerseys away, by handing it to someone respectfully unlike some players will just throw it away casually. He is not 25 yet, and he is a multimillionaire in $$$, so kindly let him behave and express his emotions the way he deems fit, as long as he is not breaking the law. grin

BYE!
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Jumbus31(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
dukeprince50:
just an advice, do not buy it, tell him to change the ba3 himself then sell you
Exactly what I'm thinking. Why can't he change the battery himself and sell 21 or even 22k
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Ayobami7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Yale9(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
Ronaldo and messi. I AGREE. BUT WHY MENTION THAT MEDIOCRE HAZARD? Pogba is bigger than Hazard. Bigger. Azin Bigger. Like Bigger. So so Bigger.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Pilot4Airbus(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Didn't know there were external GPU's for notebooks.

WiFi card would go off for the Gpu.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Caramelllll: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Man u for life..
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by Richieeleeee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
mayDtolu:
It's obvious you re a Chelsea fan bro and you are being sentimental. Is hazard on the same level with Ronaldo and Messi?
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by phiszo(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2018
LordCenturion:
as a matter of fact,pogba and mourinho has no issue, pogba was just frustrating so that they can sell him to other clubs that are offering him better deal in January ,and pogba agent (mino raiola) was the one behind it,pogba and mourinho has no issue,mourinho only has issue with man utd legends and some board members, not with any players,agent raiola always push his clients to move to another club because of his personal gain,he's one of the agents that Madrid has blacklisted, the same raiola has broken juventus heart in the past twice,transfer of ibra to inter, transfer of pogba to man United from juventus, he nearly cause disaster at ac milan when he was trying to lure donnarumma to psg,when the frustration is too much, milan decide to sell donnarumma for 60m euro but raiola insisted that milan can not sell him beyond 35m,so that the deal can go through according to his own plan but psg later withdrawn from the deal because they don't want to ruin the relationship between them and ac milan,then he was proposing donnarumma transfer to Liverpool before milan decide to triple donnarumma salary, this make 19 years old donnarumma highest paid player at ac milan,then Liverpool later go for Allison ,raiola was known for getting 30% of his clients salary, and 30% of any transfer of his clients from one club to another.he collected money from man utd before he lure pogba away from juventus, am very sure that another club has promised him a lots of money if they sign pogba from man utd at a reasonable price.

he was just using those young guys for his own gain.

agent raiola is an Italian citizen, he's agent of.. donnarumma, ibrahimovic,pogba, mourinho, Bonaventura, balotelli etc

Jorge Mendes is mourinho's agent.
Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by mayDtolu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
chiboy1116:
u must b on weed , u de mention Ronaldo and Messi for sentence wet hazard de? undecided. Lack of respect , wtf is hazard? He's not even better than Salah . U will not respect yaself this Sunday.

Hazard might not be in same level with Ronaldo and Messi but Hazard is a key player for Chelsea and a World class player".....If you do watch Chelsea match..You will understand better(Other players are below average)....Mind you....You can never compare Salah with Hazard..Forget about scoring goals..He is surrounded by good players like mane,firmiho, Shaquiri etc and dose players are giving nice assists

Re: Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" by chiboy1116: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
mayDtolu:

Hazard might not be in same level with Ronaldo and Messi but Hazard is a key player for Chelsea and a World class player".....If you do watch Chelsea match..You will understand better(Other players are below average)....Mind you....You can never compare Salah with Hazard..Forget about scoring goals..He is surrounded by good players like mane,firmiho, Shaquiri etc and dose players are giving nice assists
never said he isn't a WC player ....and stop using "might" sounds like Ur not sure. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Crisis Hits Super Eagles’ Supporters Club / Femi Kuti To Perform At AFCON 2019 Opening Ceremony / Australia Open 2019 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.