Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,252 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea (37638 Views)

Danny Drinkwater Receives 20-Month Driving Ban For Drink-driving / Danny Drinkwater Charged With Drink-driving After Crash / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol
Jaaace!! Go away oo...I have a strong conviction against the PDP, by the way dear, I'm just one vote out of 84million registered voters. I might even decide not to vote anyone just to protect my conscience.

But like you said, there's still 54days to go....Looking forward to the presidential debate...it might be what tilts me.
Your vote is precious to us, Few weeks ago, Peter Obi was more than convincing even to his opponents. .. Don't disenfranchise yourself because of your "weak conviction" for the PDP. I will not give up until you give us your vote.

Incase you don't know, Jason dey worry pass pikin wen witch born give thief.

wink
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by ebrochukwu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Do you have plenty shoes? And you need a shoe rack to contain them all. visit @highbrofurniture and take a look at stylish shoe rack that can contain 70 shoes call 07051053894
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by NessaBoo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Your vote is precious to us, Few weeks ago, Peter Obi was more than convincing even to his opponents. .. Don't disenfranchise yourself because of your "weak conviction" for the PDP. I will not give up until you give us your vote.

Incase you don't know, Jason dey worry pass pikin wen witch born give thief.

wink

I'm not disenfranchising myself because of my perceived conviction, but because of lack of better choice.

Peter Obi was quite impressive at the debate, definitely earned some points and respect for himself, might be the only reason why PDP isn't totally a lost cause yet, but enough of him being a proxy of intellect for Atiku.

I really wanna see Atiku slug it out with Buhari...I want to see who's more astute between those two...Hope Atiku can be as convincing as you wink

smiley
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by JasonScoolari: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

I'm not disenfranchising myself because of my perceived conviction, but because of lack of better choice.

Peter Obi was quite impressive at the debate, definitely earned some points and respect for himself, might be the only reason why PDP isn't totally a lost cause yet, but enough of him being a proxy of intellect for Atiku.

I really wanna see Atiku slug it out with Buhari...I want to see who's more astute between those two...Hope Atiku can be as convincing as you wink

smiley
"If Atiku defeats the lifeless one in the debate, I will vote for the PDP......

That's what I want to hear Nessa. cheesy
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by NessaBoo(f): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"If Atiku defeats the lifeless one in the debate, I will vote for the PDP......

That's what I want to here Nessa. cheesy

And if Buhari defeats Atiku, you will vote for the APC....

That's what I want to hear Jaace!
If we can both agree on the T&C, we both got a deal. wink
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by JasonScoolari: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

And if Buhari defeats Atiku, you will vote for the APC....

That's what I want to hear Jaace!
If we can both agree on the T&C, we both got a deal. wink

Deal. angry

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by femo86(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
The mod wey put dis tin for front page dey craze
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by Bodmasxxx: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
That my friend code sis

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea by Dumte(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
That is what happens to greedy money hungry players. He was having a good time with Leicester City FC and claimed to play more professionally with Chelsea. Now how far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.