Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits (36245 Views)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by negbike(f): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jealous joy killer!
Ohraykon:
mumu u need sense if u know u know
Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by Ohraykon: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
negbike:

Jealous joy killer!
shut it man
Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by obentenyson(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
this guy still sha make am with him dry comedies
Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by obidyke1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
God,bless me in 2019 too.Let my story make headlines for good
Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by MrMacinterchi1: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
CuddleBear:
I haven't heard a single knockout. Are you sure Tuesday is Xmas

There is a lot of uproars of knackout in my area...
Re: Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits by Ayanfe29(f): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2018
CuddleBear:
I haven't heard a single knockout.
Are you sure Tuesday is Xmas

No,it has been postponed to May 29,2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.