Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest (36143 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by ddddaves: 8:07am On May 22, 2019
— Kemi Olunloyo accuses Simi of being the cause of Naira Marley’s arrest.

After attacking and accusing Rugged Man of snitching on Naira Marley, popular journalist Kemi Olunloyo blasted Simi.

She stated that it’s her fault Naira Marley was arrested because she talked about yahoo boys buying their music.

“Don’t buy my music if you are a Yahoo boy.’ @symplysimi do you see ��New York real estate dealers tell ��Russian gangsters and mafia not to buy their properties?

“The whole of #Manhattan is owned by Top Russian big mafia guys. Simi Mrs Adekunle Silver, you ignited a mess in the Nigerian financial crimes war and a fast rising singer now a LEGEND was arrested on his BIRTHDAY during the FASTING season of your Muslim brothers and sisters.

“That’s like you being arrested on that your lovely wedding day on Easter weekend. There is no food in the prisons let alone the Muslims who can only eat at 7pm and no Sari allowed. You are locked up 5pm, opened 9am.

“VIP or not you are not totally FREE. They watch you like a hawk��️ Ahhh….I suffered 6 mos in there no VIP wing in #Portharcourt and you have to pay the fraudulent Nigerian prison service for that wing.” She posted on Instagram.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/kemi-olunloyo-blames-simi-for-naira-marleys-arrest/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Joshmodest(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2019
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Baba419(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2019
Seconded Aunty Kemi

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by 1zynnvn(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2019
I don't understand Nigerians oo, WTF does snitching mean, if the guy is guilty, he should face the full wrath of the law, else he will be free. you report a criminal, they call you a snitch. whether a criminal is arrested during fasting, prayer, Christmas, rapture, who gives a damn.

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by ikezuora4689(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2019
ddddaves:
— Kemi Olunloyo accuses Simi of being the cause of Naira Marley’s arrest.

After attacking and accusing Rugged Man of snitching on Naira Marley, popular journalist Kemi Olunloyo blasted Simi.

She stated that it’s her fault Naira Marley was arrested because she talked about yahoo boys buying their music.

“Don’t buy my music if you are a Yahoo boy.’ @symplysimi do you see ��New York real estate dealers tell ��Russian gangsters and mafia not to buy their properties?

“The whole of #Manhattan is owned by Top Russian big mafia guys. Simi Mrs Adekunle Silver, you ignited a mess in the Nigerian financial crimes war and a fast rising singer now a LEGEND was arrested on his BIRTHDAY during the FASTING season of your Muslim brothers and sisters.

“That’s like you being arrested on that your lovely wedding day on Easter weekend. There is no food in the prisons let alone the Muslims who can only eat at 7pm and no Sari allowed. You are locked up 5pm, opened 9am.

“VIP or not you are not totally FREE. They watch you like a hawk��️ Ahhh….I suffered 6 mos in there no VIP wing in #Portharcourt and you have to pay the fraudulent Nigerian prison service for that wing.” She posted on Instagram.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/kemi-olunloyo-blames-simi-for-naira-marleys-arrest/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Sirmuel1(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2019
I knew it would come down to this.

Thank God Simi has been quiet after the arrest.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by OgbanjeProphet: 11:27am On May 22, 2019
Naira marley got what he deserved. If he had kept quiet, he would not have been in this mess.

Too much of weeds affected his reasoning too, because he is not the only person that has yahoo boys as friends. Everyone on nairaland has a yahoo friend or a friend who has a yahoo friend or a friend who has a friend who has a yahoo friend or relatives.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2019
Is It your Arrest?

As much as I love this woman.. She can be annoying sometimes

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by megafaraday(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2019
Aunty Kemi o

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by grandstar(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2019
This woman dey daft.

Government was already going after Yahoo boys. Naira Marley just foolishly opened his mouth so that the cops would arrest him.

Unguarded statements like that of Naira Marley landed him in prison and may soon render others in trouble.

Kemi please with butter on top, guard your tongue

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by malele(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2019
Can’t this kemi be locked up , and key to her cell thrown away ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by TargetbaseAfric: 11:30am On May 22, 2019
When a user visits your site, they’re not only looking to find quality information but to find quality information quickly.

In order to attract customers to your site and keep them, you’ll need an updated site with great speed.

Too many redirects maybe causing slow speed. We are the best website developers in Nigeria, We don't just build you a website and leave you to it, we take care of your hosting, tech support. You also get to enjoy free optimized website content for the first 3months.

Check us out today: www.targetbase.africa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by limdude: 11:30am On May 22, 2019
Stop pointing accussing fingers......if he wasn't ranting publically he wouldn't be in this mess
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Freemanalee(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2019
Doesn't make sense to me

Meanwhile, pls kindly help vote for a nairalander by liking her picture on her Facebook page for the face of blaq 2019. Kindly click on the Facebook link below to like her pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2224023444380678&id=100003191317630

Peace, respect and goodwill to you all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by CaesarDon(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2019
sad angry

So this bipolar woman is a fraud sympathizer shocked

We really have a terrible plan for mental patients

Someone that should be in a psychiatric ward has access to a phone and constitute a nuisance to the Nigerian cyberspace

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by akolat(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2019
This aunty own don dey too much....must she pick up fights with everyone. smh. We Help Business Owners With Deliveries Of Their Physical Products To Clients Within IBADAN. With Fast Payouts. Contact Us Via Calls/Text On 080.34311632
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by zone51: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
I said it.....FEAR WOMAN...Marley's mum should go and beg SIMI
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by erons22(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2019
Dis woman Don't have shame at all angry

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by tragergeorge(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2019
When yoruba man don help save the life of una Igbo brother,,,we no hear afonja for here ooo,,,,God bless otedola ,,,Christian get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by phelonrays: 11:33am On May 22, 2019
in as much as I like SIMI and her music; I think what she did back then wasn't right....

but wetin I know sefsad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by veraponpo(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2019
People should not blame Simi for an innocent action.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by sod09(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2019
this woman want to trend and end up in prison again, i thought she is born again

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Odoogu(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2019
abeg how is it simi's fault...? when she made the post about yahoo boys ND music.. shey Naira Marley na their spokesman ni, that he now decided to defend them.
this woman and naira have the same undoing.. their MOUTH!

23 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2019
LEGEND with 1 song.

This woman isn't ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW / Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.