Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! (871 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Like Nnamdi Kanu, APC Tells Tribunal That Atiku Is Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by CityNGR: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2018
He is doing a great job decimating the PDP therein. APC should focus on other serious zones. SW is in the kitty...

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by CityNGR: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2018
After February elections.... My southeast blodas will understand that Kanu is selling then out

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Rubbish post ....
Give us something new not this $illy propaganda...
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gidgiddy: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2018
CityNGR:
He is doing a great job decimating the PDP therein. APC should focus on other serious zones. SW is in the kitty...

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are looking ahead. They know that it doesn't matter who runs Nigeria, PDP or APC, Nigeria will remain a disaster

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2018
No lefelendum No Erection

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gurnam: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are looking ahead. They know that it doesn't matter who runs Nigeria, PDP or APC, Nigeria will remain a disaster

When did you realize that ? After GEJ lost ? Because I could remember clearly the video of the protest in London during GEJ regime where Kanu was clearly a pro one Nigeria.

Most of you Ibos suffer selective amnesia

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by okosodo: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2018
gurnam:

When did you realize that ? After GEJ lost ? Because I could remember clearly the video of the protest in London during GEJ regime where Kanu was clearly a pro one Nigeria.

twas during obasanjo. But ur hatred for ibos sha..... Kanu campaigned against jonathan

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gurnam: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
okosodo:
twas during obasanjo. But ur hatred for ibos sha..... Kanu campaigned against jonathan

You are a terrible liar! The protest was against Boko Haram in London.

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Please we don't need apc to campaign in south east ooooo

Let them allow kanu to do it for them.

Na shocker dem go receive on February from SE

Lolzzzz

Pls apc listen to the op advice no come.

Let's us all focus on other regions.
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gidgiddy: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
gurnam:

Even Ojukwu was once pro one Nigeria until he realised that Nigeria was a disaster. Everyone has their own time when they realise that Nigeria is a lost cause.

MASSOB and IPOB have been in existence even before GEJ came to office. Radio Biafra was first created almost 10 years ago in 2009 with Kanu as Director. MASSOB was there during the time of Obasunjo. So anyone who thinks that the Biafran agitation started because GEJ lost is fooling themselves

The video you saw Kanu protesting in was about the killings in Nigeria, not the unity of Nigeria.

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gidgiddy: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2018
gurnam:

Even Ojukwu was once pro one Nigeria until he realised that Nigeria was a disaster. Everyone has their own time when they realise that Nigeria is a lost cause.

MASSOB and IPOB have been in existence even before GEJ came to office. Radio Biafra was first created almost 10 years ago in 2009 with Kanu as Director. MASSOB was there during the time of Obasunjo. So anyone who thinks that the Biafran agitation started because GEJ lost is fooling themselves

The video you saw Kanu protesting in was about the killings in Nigeria, not the unity of Nigeria.
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
CityNGR:
After February elections.... My southeast blodas will understand that Kanu is selling then out

Kanu wey dey live Peckham before, Ajegunle of London, don buy new house for Chelsea, Banana Island of London. Brother is smiling all the way to the bank while using Igbo lives to drink Garri. Igbo kwenu !!!!

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Bruv, Kanu is a fraudster and scammer looking to get rich using his own people to drink Garri. Hopefully he won't lead you or a loved one to your death while his wife and kids are living large in the UK because of your ideological attachment to the redundant idea call Biafra.

I call it redundant not out of disrespect but because you guys are not practising what you are preaching. I would still like one Igbo person to explain comprehensively how a people who argue they are better off on their own go, more than all others, to live everywhere and amongst those they claim hate them.
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by nokatakata: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
gurnam:

according to their brother

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by CityNGR: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Kanu wey dey live Peckham before, Ajegunle of London, don buy new house for Chelsea, Banana Island of London. Brother is smiling all the way to the bank while using Igbo lives to drink Garri. Igbo kwenu !!!!
Wow savage

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Kamanuozuzu: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

E concern u? U don see anybody wey talk say Kanu chop im money? Fool!
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by CityNGR: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
Rubbish post ....
Give us something new not this $illy propaganda...
U don't mean it...

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, Kanu is a fraudster and scammer looking to get rich using his own people to drink Garri. Hopefully he won't lead you or a loved one to your death while his wife and kids are living large in the UK because of your ideological attachment to the redundant idea call Biafra.

I call it redundant not out of disrespect but because you guys are not practising what you are preaching. I would still like one Igbo person to explain comprehensively how a people who argue they are better off on their own go, more than all others, to live everywhere and amongst those they claim hate them.

Kanu is a scammer? He is doing this to enrich himself? How many scammers do you know will leave the comfort of London to come back to Nigeria where they are wanted and spend 2 years in Kuje prison, get charged with treason and suffer military invasion and python dance. And you think Kanu went through all this to make money? If he did, he deserves the money.

Kanu is but a messenger and the message is freedom. The message is far more important than the messenger. So it doesn't matter if Kanu is a scammer, what matter is the message and people like me want my fellow Igbos to have their own Independent country and to be free of Nigeria.

China is the largest economy in.the world. They are already on their own. But there are thousands of Chinese living in Nigeria and millions all over the world. The fact that a people live outside their home land in large numbers in no way denies them the right to have an independent homeland
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by CityNGR: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Kanu is a scammer? He is doing this to enrich himself? How many scammers do you know will leave the comfort of London to come back to Nigeria where they are wanted and spend 2 years in Kuje prison, get charged with treason and suffer military invasion and python dance. And you think Kanu went through all this to make money? If he did, he deserves the money.

Kanu is but a messenger and the message is freedom. The message is far more important than the messenger. So it doesn't matter if Kanu is a scammer, what matter is the message and people like me want my fellow Igbos to have their own Independent country and to be free of Nigeria.

China is the largest economy in.the world. They are already on their own. But there are thousands of Chinese living in Nigeria and millions all over the world. The fact that a people live outside their home land in large numbers in no way denies them the right to have an independent homeland

Blablabla

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu APC Needs Not Campaign In The South East!! by Eponyeeboz: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Igbos want a separate country but go to other people's land and live as squatters and economic refugees.

Funny Comedians.
They should ban all of you to the SE to live with yourselves before deciding if you have your own country.

We can't have a gang of disunited people having their own country only to be fighting theirselves in a civil war and be running to Osogbo and Ogbomosho as refugees.

Governor Wike Orders For The Suspension Of Hon Martyns Mannah. RSHOA Member / The Candidates Performance Poll: Atiku / Obi Vs Buhari / Osinbajo / Atiku On CNN