Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla (1453 Views)

My Car Consumes Too Much Fuel, Pls Help / Between Kia Rio 2018 And Hyundai Accent 2018 / Between Kia Sportage 2010 Vs Kia Sorento 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by Ozibe: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2018
I was in a place where two men where arguing about this . Pls, let’s here from you guys.
Re: Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by diportivo: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ozibe:
I was in a place where two men where arguing about this . Pls, let’s here from you guys.

the 1987 corolla consumes much more fuel than the 2017 Kia Rio

those arguing can continue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by MotorGuru: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Ozibe:

Exactly what years are you talking about sir?
BTW the Toyota Corolla is the heavier car, with a higher engine displacement, so it is expected to be less economical to run than the KIA Rio.
The KIA Rio is in the same league as the Toyota Yaris.

You can visit my thread for more comparrisms and reviews:https://www.nairaland.com/4467246/motor-guru-here-ask-questions
Re: Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by diportivo: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2018
MotorGuru:

Exactly what years are you talking about sir?
BTW the Toyota Corolla is the heavier car, with a higher engine displacement, so it is expected to be less economical to run than the KIA Rio.
The KIA Rio is in the same league as the Toyota Yaris.

You can visit my thread for more comparrisms and reviews:https://www.nairaland.com/4467246/motor-guru-here-ask-questions

oga i*******n

greetings o wink
Re: Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by MotorGuru: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2018
diportivo:

oga i*******n

greetings o wink

Sorry, I am from Krypton. I do not know the Daily planet guy you are talking about grin
Re: Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Well, it depends on the year, engine specs, etc. Pretty pointless question.

(1) (Reply)

Between Acura MDX 2001-2006 Models And Lexus RX 300, Which Would You Go For? / Get A Free Transport Motors / Need Help On Driving Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.