Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! (10816 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 1:29am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
I expected one Chelsea fan to expose his ignorance.

Now, giroud won the world cup and fa cup. Harry Kane won nothing....who is the better striker?

Chelsea won all these trophies? Will all the players use axe and divide the trophies and take their parts home?

Listen boy, individual awards are more important to players than trophies..... Harry Kane will not trade his world cup golden boot for any trophy. Salah won over 30 individual awards last season. In the next 20 years, the awards will be in his house. But will the FA cup be in hazards house next year? No...why because they belong to the club....and nor hazard.

So, little man, next time you compare players, you don't compare them with trophies but individual performances....mbappe won 5 trophies last season. Does it make him better than hazard?

Receive wisdom and education today.
Hazard av individual awards...2nd best player in d world cup,PFA,youngest player awards....and alot of monthly best player
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
proven what class? His stats are very poor? Hazard has never scored over 17 league goals in one full season.....Suarez scored more than 30, salah scored more than 30, Kane scored more than 30, neymare scored more than 30... Asides the dribbles, How is hazard class?
All dis pple ar pure goal scorer...dey ar strikers na...dey av to score more goals dan hazard...hazard is fantastic..check rating..e has d highest take-ons,9 goals,and e is leadin in assists...
so wat is poor about his stats??
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
There's nothing to prove. Hazard is a good player but as rated as you Chelsea fans claim. Griezmann, neymar, Sanchez all have had better career and have won more trophies than him.

Last year alone, mbappe won 4 club trophies and the world cup. If you claim hazard is better than salah because salah didn't win any trophy, even though FIFA ranked salah ahead of hazard, then we can claim mbappe is better than hazard because he won more trophies.

You Chelsea fans should watch other leagues. You stick to only your match and make noise....
wats dis rubbish..sanchez av beta career dan hazard??dis 1 weak me...hazard av more skills,reputation,major trophies and individual awards dan him...sanchez can never win PFA till he die..du u tink.it is all about goals...kante won it wit just 10goals...sanchez can never touch d EPL title...never compare dat shit to hazard...
sane is far beta dan sanchez...
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 1:49am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
There's nothing to prove. Hazard is a good player but as rated as you Chelsea fans claim. Griezmann, neymar, Sanchez all have had better career and have won more trophies than him.

Last year alone, mbappe won 4 club trophies and the world cup. If you claim hazard is better than salah because salah didn't win any trophy, even though FIFA ranked salah ahead of hazard, then we can claim mbappe is better than hazard because he won more trophies.

You Chelsea fans should watch other leagues. You stick to only your match and make noise....
lol....u ar just been bias...hazard is far better dan salah....wat did salah played @d WC??.wat impact has e made in egypt??everytin is nt about goals...hazard is ahead of him..its obvious
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
how many times must I educate you? Because Cahill is a goal scoring defender, does it make him better than rudiger? There are criterias for positions....The primary work of a midfielder is not to score goals....The primary work of the attacker is to score, assist or create chances....hazard doesn't score, hazard just started making assists and creating chances....

The sad thing is, he's already 28....his career will be over by 30.... He's 28 without a single uefa or FIFA award....

Whereas salah won the puskas award this month... cheesy

Madrid fans voted for a replacement for ronaldo, nobody voted hazard.....hazard can only dream of Madrid. But they'll never bid for him.

8 champions league goals in his full career? Tufia....
fake puskas...madrid wanna buy him na....hazard also won silver boot...pls wat did salah played @ d WC??
hazard is far better dan him....how many goals inesta get yet e was superb...hazard work in not to goal...
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by RTSC: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
modric has won the champions league 3 times in a row and got to the final in the world cup. Xavi and iniesta had a season that is better than hazards full career under guardiola. They perform and have good stats in the champions league.....hazard doesnt play in the champions league. hazard is overrated by you Chelsea fans....
Have you compared the quality of players modric, xavi and Iniesta played with?

Does Chelsea have those kind of quality?

Why is Madrid struggling now that Ronaldo is not there?
Modric should do it for them na.

Argue properly, oga.
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by talent100: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2018
U r a fool 4 saying dis.....
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by jelel6: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
how many times must I educate you? Because Cahill is a goal scoring defender, does it make him better than rudiger? There are criterias for positions....The primary work of a midfielder is not to score goals....The primary work of the attacker is to score, assist or create chances....hazard doesn't score, hazard just started making assists and creating chances....

The sad thing is, he's already 28....his career will be over by 30.... He's 28 without a single uefa or FIFA award....

Whereas salah won the puskas award this month... cheesy

Madrid fans voted for a replacement for ronaldo, nobody voted hazard.....hazard can only dream of Madrid. But they'll never bid for him.

8 champions league goals in his full career? Tufia....

I'm curious to know what you believe is the primary duty of a midfielder. Zidane has 92 assists in 798 apps.
Lampard has 108 assists in 608 PL apps ALONE! So, if we're going to accept any of your criteria to Judge attacking players, why can't you state plainly how we're going to measure Lampard and Zidane's ability? Both midfielders.

So, the World Cup Silver Ball for second best player 2018 and the trophy for being in the FIFA Eleven is what? A CAF award?

Oh, Cahill and Rudiger! Cahill has been a mainstay of Chelsea Defenses that has won CL tittle, epls, FA cups, carling cup, Europa league. What has Rudiger won featuring for a teams defense as a mainstay? This season, his fault or not, the defense is an attack away from conceding a goal or chance. Don't start making comparisons with players who are at the tail end of their careers with rookies who are just starting.

If Hazard doesn't Score, doesn't create chances, and doesn't make assist, what the hell does he do then? What are you going to give him credit for?

I'll leave you with this truth from skysport pundit Paul Merson, an arsenal legend and Fan:

"The first few months of this season he was irresistible, phenomenal," Soccer Saturday pundit Paul Merson tells Sky Sports.

"With that, he set a standard, his own standard. When he's at his best, he's the best of the best. He can beat three players and score a goal, and I don't see a lot of people in the country doing that.

"He's carrying Chelsea. De Bruyne, Sterling et al aren't carrying their team but Hazard can. That first few months of the season, you could argue that he was the best player in world football.

"We've seen him have dips in the past, and he needs that consistency, but if I were to buy one player out of everyone, it would be him"

The Second and last paragraph above says it all. He sets he's own standards in the EPL and he's definitely the league's most outstanding talents.
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Witlee(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
what is the primary work of a midfielder? And what is the primary work of an attacker?

When you compare midfielders, there are certain criterias used dribbles, completed passes, key passes, interceptions, chance creations, blocks, tackles etc....same way they have criterias to compare defenders I.e clean sheets, tackles etc....

Hazard is an attacker....you make comparison for attackers on contributions towards goals. Either by goals scoring or assists or chance creation.

Now tell me, which of these criterias does hazard possess so much?

Remove sentiments and Be truthful to yourself.

And that's why your blockhead cannot allow you think, you know so much more than the football federation, Salah, mane and firmino hasn't had individual awards that hazard have as an attacker
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Richywire(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Firmino + mane +salah = 0 Trophies
Hazard = Ligue 1,cup d France, Premiere league (2),FA cup,League cup,Europa League,world cup silver boy,world cup bronze medalist[/quote]
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Witlee:

And that's why your blockhead cannot allow you think, you know so much more than the football federation, Salah, mane and firmino hasn't had individual awards that hazard have as an attacker
where did I say they have more individual awards than hazard? Or are you poorly educated that you can't read?....

BTW, salah has won more international and continental awards than hazard. By this, I'm not talking of awards given by newspapers and magazines grin...I'm talking FIFA, uefa, caf etc..... Salah won FIFA puskas award this month. Mention one FIFA award hazard has won. grin
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2018
These Chelsea fans want to kill themselves when you present stats that will make them want to cry cheesy

The highest balon d'or ranking has have had is 6th....

Griezman once finished 3rd in the balon d'or ranking. He's won the world cup and he won 2 international trophies, super cup and uefa cup. But nobody makes noise because atletico no get fans for nairaland.

Mbappe won 4 club trophies with PSG, and won the world cup with France...but nobody makes noise because PSG no get fans for nairaland.

Ordinary FA cup wey Chelsea win, hazard deserve world best....bunch of idiots....

As an attacker, he no dey score goals, he no get plenty assists.

I ask again, on what ground is hazard the best player on England?

Kane has scored 30+ goals each season for the past 3-4 seasons. Kane won the golden boot at the world cup. Tell me how Kane is not the best in England for the past 4 seasons.
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by prezeus(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hazard,Kante,Luiz and de gea are the only player EPL players to be in the fifpro 11
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Witlee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
where did I say they have more individual awards than hazard? Or are you poorly educated that you can't read?....

BTW, salah has won more international and continental awards than hazard. By this, I'm not talking of awards given by newspapers and magazines grin...I'm talking FIFA, uefa, caf etc..... Salah won FIFA puskas award this month. Mention one FIFA award hazard has won. grin

Lol now I know you are just a small boy who started watching football recently and you are biased and maybe some hate for hazard, in the just concluded world cup, hazard had a silver ball, even in the FIFpro this year he had an award, BTW as small as you call the newspaper and magazine award, your useless one season Salah doesn't have it more than him
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Witlee:

Lol now I know you are just a small boy who started watching football recently and you are biased and maybe some hate for hazard, in the just concluded world cup, hazard had a silver ball, even in the FIFpro this year he had an award, BTW as small as you call the newspaper and magazine award, your useless one season Salah doesn't have it more than him
Go and sit down on a wooden bench. This is hazards best season in his career but is stats are not as good as that of one season wonder salah. Salah won BBC award and CAF player of the year. Which one is silver ball,? If you're not first, you're like the others.....

At the moment salah is best player in the EPL, he currently holds the award. If you don't like it, go to his house and steal the award...or better still, kill yourself. cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Witlee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
Go and sit down on a wooden bench. This is hazards best season in his career but is stats are not as good as that of one season wonder salah. Salah won BBC award and CAF player of the year. Which one is silver ball,? If you're not first, you're like the others.....

At the moment salah is best player in the EPL, he currently holds the award. If you don't like it, go to his house and steal the award...or better still, kill yourself. cheesy

And last season was not salah's best season right?
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Witlee:

And last season was not salah's best season right?
yes, it was his best season. But salah scored 19 league goals as an attacker for AS Roma...has hazard ever scored 19 league goals in his full career? grin
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by maxwell530(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
highcollide:
yes, it was his best season. But salah scored 19 league goals as an attacker for AS Roma...has hazard ever scored 19 league goals in his full career? grin
ignorance is really a disease, Hazard scored 20 league goals for Lille in his last season at ligue 1,only Giroud score more than him that year with 21, Lille won the league the same year with hazard as the team highest goal scorer.... For Hazard to win ligue 1 title with a team like Lille should tell you more and why zidane really want him badly at Madrid. Do you know hazard has won best players in 2 different leagues now? (French ligue 1 & Epl)winning best player of the year in 2 different league is not an individual award?
The same puskaz you were shouting about, Oliver Giroud won it playing for arsenal, why did Kane not win it?
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by maxwell530(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2018
I think this guy really need to be educated about what puscaz award stand for.... Puscaz award is all about beautiful goals, players like matic, Wendel lira(playing in the Brazil league), zappacosta, mhkitaryan have been nominated for this award before. A flop of the season can win puscaz, even a goal keeper can win the puscaz award.....you really have a lot to learn
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by maxwell530(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
highcollide:

UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: March 2010, March 2011, March 2012, April 2012
Bravo Award: 2011
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 1st team: 2018; 2nd team: 2015;4th team: 2014, 2016, 2017;Nominee: 2012;
FIFA Ballon d'Or/Ballon d'Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
The Best FIFA Men's Player: 2018 (7th place)
Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–1
Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016,September 2018
Premier League Goal of the Month: February 2017
PFA Team of the Year: 2012–13 Premier League,2013–14 Premier League, 2014–15 Premier League,2016–17 Premier League
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place),[2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
PFA Fans' Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award: 2015 (6th place),[361] 2018 (9th place)
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2016
UEFA Team of the Year: 2017
Chelsea Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17
Chelsea Players' Player of the Year: 2014–15
Chelsea Goal of the Year: 2015–16 (vs. Tottenham Hotspur), 2016–17 (vs. Arsenal)
FWA Footballer of the Year: 2014–15
ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15
Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
FIFA World Cup Fantasy McDonald's Overall XI: 2018
IFFHS Men's World Team: 2018

Those are Hazard individuals, now bring on Salah,Firmino and mane individual stats and award
Re: Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! by yusman14(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
maxwell530:
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: March 2010, March 2011, March 2012, April 2012
Bravo Award: 2011
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 1st team: 2018; 2nd team: 2015;4th team: 2014, 2016, 2017;Nominee: 2012;
FIFA Ballon d'Or/Ballon d'Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
The Best FIFA Men's Player: 2018 (7th place)
Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–1
Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016,September 2018
Premier League Goal of the Month: February 2017
PFA Team of the Year: 2012–13 Premier League,2013–14 Premier League, 2014–15 Premier League,2016–17 Premier League
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place),[2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
PFA Fans' Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award: 2015 (6th place),[361] 2018 (9th place)
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2016
UEFA Team of the Year: 2017
Chelsea Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17
Chelsea Players' Player of the Year: 2014–15
Chelsea Goal of the Year: 2015–16 (vs. Tottenham Hotspur), 2016–17 (vs. Arsenal)
FWA Footballer of the Year: 2014–15
ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15
Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
FIFA World Cup Fantasy McDonald's Overall XI: 2018
IFFHS Men's World Team: 2018

Those are Hazard individuals, now bring on Salah,Firmino and mane individual stats and award
gud bro..i just wonder y pple compare salah to hazard...eden is still d best player in EPL...giggs,martinez,zola,zidane,deco,ferdinand said dis also.....salah one season magic is not enough for him to b compared to hazard...hazard has more trophies,personal award and global reconginition..hazard and zaha av d highest take-ons in europe...salah cnt even take-on one player successfully..e has poor footwork..eden is more complete and skillful..salah is just lucky to av goal sense...hazard also.. av goal sense but does"nt like goals...e shud win d EPL for LVC first...salah cnt dribble ar player one-on-one,e only run wit d ball like messi...i respect players wu stop d ball and beat defenders one on one..like cr7 and hazard...... .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play / Uche Okafor Is Dead / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.