₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,159,856 members, 4,705,106 topics. Date: Friday, 18 January 2019 at 11:00 PM

My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! (1905 Views)

Strike Call Off | Students Need To Appreciate ASUU Action / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone / My Medical School Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2018
I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist. After 5 years of University degree, we in the medical field spend an extra training year working as interns in accredited hospitals.

There are irregularities however surrounding medical internship placement in Nigeria which gives the Nigerian medical graduate a really difficult time securing a placement and completing his training as a medical professional.

This is a true life story narrating the ordeal that I passed through in securing a place. Spending 4 years visiting 18 different hospitals in 11 states in Nigeria before securing a placement.

I provided possible solutions to the issue including strong points for the medical graduate on how to add value to his life while waiting for a placement. I included tips on getting a placement very quickly. You need to be guided.

ALL STUDENTS AND GRADUATES NEED TO READ THIS BOOK. Medical students and graduates especially. Students and Graduates of Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Physiotherapy, Medical Radiography, Nursing Sciences, Optometry, Dental Technology, Dental Therapy, Dietetics, and other medical and health related disciplines.

You all need to read this book in order to understand how well to tackle the challenges of securing an internship position!!!

You can download from Okadabooks or Message me directly with the number on my signature for a copy.

Get guided so you don't make some of the mistakes that I made.

Someone asked me this. Why are you writing a book on your internship experience. What is your aim?

I didn't have to think twice. My aim is simple. I'm writing a book about my internship experience so that the younger generation won't have to go through what I went through. Simple.

If you don't read this book though, you may not understand what it's like out there.

Be careful. Arm yourself with information. Get a copy of this book today. Be guided

WhatsApp me for a copy!

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/preposterous_my_medical_internship_story_/23046

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Be a part of this movement guys
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
One of the best advice to the young medical graduate is to engage himself during the wait for internship
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
another...learn a skill
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Every medical student and graduate needs to read this book.

Let me know if you need a copy but can't afford to buy for now...
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by ebsuguy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
leonard002:
Every medical student and graduate needs to read this book.

Let me know if you need a copy but can't afford to buy for now...

I
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
ebsuguy:

I
send me a pm
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2018
One very important point that I neglected those days of looking for internship.

Go to more private hospitals. Dozens of accredited private hospitals need interns. Find out and submit applications to those hospitals too!

Remember to download your copy of the book using the link above.
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Book sent
leonard002:
send me a pm
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by profolaafe(m): 6:00am On Dec 29, 2018
leonard002:
send me a pm
I also need a copy sir
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2018
profolaafe:
I also need a copy sir
send me a pm
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by profolaafe(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
Done.
My email is afeezoladimeji2018@gmail.com
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by neurowale: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2018
leonard002:
One of the best advice to the young medical graduate is to engage himself during the wait for internship
oyebisiolawal@gmail.com... i need the book bro.
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Bussyy1(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Busayo.akodu@gmail.com
Plsvi need the book..
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Alanine1123(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2018
leonard002:
send me a pm

Pls bro, I also need a copy.
Oluwatobi92000@gmail.com
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
I've given out some copies. Check on the link above to get a copy on Okadabooks.

All you need do is to create an account. Payment method varies including recharge card payment.

Conversely, to get a personal copy sent directly from me to you, send me a WhatsApp message or send me an email.

Number is on my signature
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by macville2: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sir, I just made a bank transfer now
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
macville2:
Sir, I just made a bank transfer now
WhatsApp me with the number on my signature!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by macville2: 1:11am On Jan 01
Number not on whatsapp
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:25am On Jan 01
macville2:
Number not on whatsapp
Ok
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by macville2: 11:18am On Jan 01
I have seen it
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:33am On Jan 01
To avoid the hassles of buying from Okadabooks, message me directly. I'll provide you with information on how to get a copy.

Number is on my signature
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:20am On Jan 02
After graduation as a medical graduate, you don't have to go home and sit down all day doing nothing waiting for internship. Go out there. Get a job or go learn one skill or the other that you've always wanted to learn.

We understand that any medical course is quite lucrative, but being a versatile individual with lots of skills will definitely prove invaluable to you on the long run.
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:25am On Jan 02
Remember to get a copy of the book. How much is it? It's a give away. Nothing compared to what you're going to know about medical internship, especially if you have no one in any of the hospitals to help you.

I'll probably increase the price soon as my friends are telling me it's a give away grin
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02
It's quite unfortunate, but bribes can get you internship placement more assuredly in Nigerian teaching hospitals than merit

What can the average graduate do?

Learn more in my book!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by macville2: 9:50am On Jan 03
I have been able to go through the book and I must say it is worth it. I will advice If you have the means get the book, it will arm you and give you a glimpse of what it is like going for internship exams.

N:B This is just the writers experience, yours might be different. So don't lose hope after reading.
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:16am On Jan 03
macville2:
I have been able to go through the book and I must say it is worth it. I will advice If you have the means get the book, it will arm you and give you a glimpse of what it is like going for internship exams.

N:B This is just the writers experience, yours might be different. So don't lose hope after reading.

Thanks for the review! Knowledge is key.

That's definitely the aim of this book.

To arm readers with information so we all know what to expect out there and act accordingly so no one faces what I faced!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:19am On Jan 03
Prepare for each internship exam with all seriousness. Write to be among the best.

That's a very important tip
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03
Always keep in touch with former classmates as some of them may know of available internship spots.

Remember to click on this link to purchase the e-book. It costs just N350 for now. Almost nothing.

I'll likely increase the price soon!

Click HERE to get a copy

Or to make it easier message me directly on the WhatsApp number on my signature!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:42am On Jan 04
During the wait for internship, I learned how to flash and unlock phones and made quite some change doing this at a phone shop close to my place.

Lesson - Don't stay Idle after graduation!!!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:42am On Jan 04
Contact me for a copy!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 9:52am On Jan 04
The corruption in the internship sector is minimal in the north. That was one of the mistakes I made.

Travel up north and I assure you, internship will be way easier to get

Click HERE to get a copy of the book

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On A Project Topic. Psycholinguistics / Phone No - Lasu School Of Communication / Waec 2009 Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.