Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Attagate Hotels, The Hotel On The Countryside - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Attagate Hotels, The Hotel On The Countryside (657 Views)

Always Inspect The Hotel You Are Lodging In / The Jamaican Countryside / See What I Saw In The Hotel I Lodged At Owerri Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Attagate Hotels, The Hotel On The Countryside by nkiruhomann(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Introducing the AttaGate Hotels, the hotel on the countryside of Imo state.

The AttaGate Hotels is located at Km 1 Inyishi-Amaimo Road, Atta Ikeduru Imo state.

Are you in Imo State for business, holiday, sightseeing or even just for pleasure and looking for place to cool your head and see just nature, then The AttaGate Hotels is the place to be.

It’s an affordable, your home away from home luxury but affordable secured with good taste hotel on the country side.

A visit will convince you.
Call us today on 0802 616 3715

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Invited To Come 4 Follow Up Interview Wit A Valid Visa Without Overstay / Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do / International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.