Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) (15210 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Nigerians Reacts As Mbaka Gives Another Prophesy Concerning Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by when2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
modestbrowser:
Father mbaka should be taken to TB Joshua for deliverance.

Anuofia!
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by dokyOloye: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hizzy:

Are you Master Andrew
The VP of TWELVE APOSTLES COLLEGE SHARON
No.
Andrew was my senior by 3 yrs in St Augustine's sha.
Dark,used to drive one audi A4 ba?
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by rrikado(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
God bless our daddy Fr Mbaka , may all his enemies be put to shame Amen

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
dokyOloye:

No.
Andrew was my senior by 3 yrs in St Augustine's sha.
Dark,used to drive one audi A4 ba?
Yeah you're correct
I was his Student he gave me toilet prefect I can never forget that
And he flogs too much I mean unnecessarily
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
virginboy1:
Good one...Damage control. cool

On the contrary, At the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry

lol Hehe
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by gen2lpat(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2018
He didn't share a cup of rice to his workers in Aqua Rapha (the main source of the money he used to buy items for the poor), he didn't pay 1% Xmas bonus or 13th Months salary to his workers that has laboured to make him that money.

Las Las, na God go judge.
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by winzy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
vivypretty:

wetin carry you comot?
just asking for a sister.

Lemme see your picture, to be sure of the answer to give to you.��
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by winzy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Meta4element:

Ugwuanyi Anthony...This world shaa..A really small world...What's your set In Nsude?...02/08 abi?...i was 06/12 set..
Lol
How do you know and who are you? Please
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by vivypretty(f): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
winzy:

Lemme see your picture, to be sure of the answer to give to you.��
That means you want to know if you can tell me the truth or invent a lie. just know that I don't look like a monster.lol
Re: Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) by winzy(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2018
vivypretty:

That means you want to know if you can tell me the truth or invent a lie. just know that I don't look like a monster.lol
Lol
I just have to see... I have my own definition of monster and it ain't affecting anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.