Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos (35670 Views)

Chronicles Of My Life On Board Ship / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / 5 Reasons To Become A Commercial Airline Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by itiswellandwell: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Joy of every parent. I share in their joy.
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by 1zynnvn(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lilchilz:
i'm proud to be a metallurqical and material science enqineer

Do you have job?
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by ACE1010: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is for you my brother

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by chuksdsilent: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Lilchilz post=74105178]i'm proud to be a metallurqical and material science enqineer[/quote

Am also a mettalurgical engineer can we chat my number is 08168650571
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by jeff1607(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lilchilz:
i'm proud to be a metallurqical and material science enqineer

science student
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by abdulaz: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin
1zynnvn:

Do you have job?
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
All i see here are 3 ugly creatures with chisels as teeths. grin
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by peteruuu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
iamawara:
We driving our parents this 2019 by His Grace
Amen.!
I'll come back for testimonies in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by wink2015(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
dainformant:
A young man identified as Jeremy James is trending on social media after flying his first flight as an Airline Pilot on Friday, December 21, with his parents on board.

According to Jeremy who had the pleasure of flying his parents for the first time, his dad never wanted to fly with him until he flew a jet.

The first thing his dad said to him once they got out of the plane was “my back hurts”. According to him, they didn’t even land that hard. Jeremy flies the Embraer for Republic Airways.

The excited pilot took to Twitter to share pictures of his parents and wrote; Flew my first flight as an Airline Pilot today! I also had the pleasure of flying my parents for the first time, My dad never wanted to fly with me until I flew a jet and the first thing he says to me once I get out the plane is “my back hurts” we didn’t even land that hard.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-man-flies-first-flight-as-airline-pilot-with-his-parents-on-board-photos.html

Nice share!
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by dejavuh0007(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
u will never hear say black man build plane, deir own na to dey fly, fly, fly am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? / Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.