Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland (66509 Views)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / "Ibadan Malimbe", The Rare Red-headed Bird Which Can Only Be Found In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by IMASTEX: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by bamasite(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand this guy!

It is not dangerous to humans or?

Which one is: it is not especially dangerous to humans?
RoyalBlak007:
This is the amazing two-headed Californian king snake called Tom & Jerry who is a star attraction at the Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland.
The event is Europe's largest travelling reptile exhibition with more than 200 creatures on show.

The snake, Lampropeltis getulus californiae, will be on display at the arena until March 3, 2019.
Despite his fearsome looks, Tom & Jerry is not especially dangerous to humans, but the Californian King Snake is known to attack other snakes and is immune from the venom of killers such as rattlesnakes.
Although, the Californian King Snake has been known to act as a cannibal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6523265/amp/Two-headed-snake-goes-European-tour.html

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by fortunechy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
They need surgery
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lala whats up with u n snakes? Abi any spirit of snake enta u? Haba. Snake n Fp...

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Adekdammy: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na conjoined twins snake.

Animal Ben Carson is needed here

2 Likes

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by NessaBoo(f): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Photoshop.

A snake.

2 heads
With 2 different colours..

OP. .

Kontinue

Lol, it's very possible...ever heard of a copperhead snake?
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, it's very possible...ever heard of copperhead snake?

Show me
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by NessaBoo(f): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Show me

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Mccullum: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:
King snakes are non-venomous and eats other snakes so swallowing my preeq should be nothing to this two-faced Afonja reptile.

They can take turns to swallow me whole while the other tickles my balls.
Then we can all exchange saliva, switch positions & restart.

What of Igbo guerrilla? Or you forget to mention that undecided
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=NessaBoo post=74107109][/quote]

Beautiful..
Am sure you will be beautiful .

Promise me that you don't have 2 heads. .

Would keep my distance
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Ashley86400: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ayobami7:
越南足坛年底重!!!!!!

So all this wahala just for you to say?
"Vietnamese football is heavy at the end of the year? "ome of us can actually read the language you're typing, so stop typing random things.
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by obentenyson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
thisvna co-joined twin snake.. same thing occurs in human.....
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Juniorangel(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lala don upgrade ooo...
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Vikky014(f): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
fishmillan:
Looks more like the snake that approach eve in garden of eden
were u in the eden garden thenLmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Ubdavis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
That is a congenital problem
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by passey: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This is the amazing two-headed Californian king snake called Tom & Jerry who is a star attraction at the Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland.
The event is Europe's largest travelling reptile exhibition with more than 200 creatures on show.

The snake, Lampropeltis getulus californiae, will be on display at the arena until March 3, 2019.
Despite his fearsome looks, Tom & Jerry is not especially dangerous to humans, but the Californian King Snake is known to attack other snakes and is immune from the venom of killers such as rattlesnakes.
Although, the Californian King Snake has been known to act as a cannibal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6523265/amp/Two-headed-snake-goes-European-tour.html

Don't know why my thought went there but this is the picture of some of the people you and I call friends, partners or worse still, family!
May God watch over us!
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by hidhrhis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand is he using the two head to hunt
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Awoo88: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
if this was in Nigeria, the news would say

SEE TWO HEADED SNAKE I KILLED IN MY FARM TODAY,
Snake pepper soup is a go! grin

or

SEE TWO HEADED EVIL SNAKE SENT BY MY VILLAGE PEOPLE TO KILL ME, BUT MY GOD TRIUMPHED!
Our enemies shall not see us this year, Amen!
If that were to be in Nigeria, the person that saw it no matter how brave will seek help from higher authority. If that person is a Christian, he /she will call his pastor/ priest with prayer warriors. If Muslim, Alfa will be consulted to make it is not village people. No body will dear touch this snake
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Dotman2210(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Toks2008:

Many are mad but only few are roaming about. Were ni bobo yi
Eni ti wonti get tipe tipe
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by NessaBoo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Beautiful..
Am sure you will be beautiful .

Promise me that you don't have 2 heads. .

Would keep my distance

I certainly don't have two heads, nothing to fear. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by imanray37(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:
King snakes are non-venomous and eats other snakes so swallowing my preeq should be nothing to this two-faced Afonja reptile.

Lols
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by NERDYDREAMS(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

grin grin : craze man
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by skukimania(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Siamese twins
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Realnatt: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Medical experts, abeg which head would now coordinate the body?
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by ga6992: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand why lala loves snakes like this
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by RoyalBlak007: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
ga6992:
I don't understand why lala loves snakes like this

He's a

SNAKE MASTER grin

1 Like

Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
BUHARI AND OSINBAJO JUST MADE FRONT PAGE
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Stanbaba30: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
.... is not especially dangerous to humans? Shey craze the worry person wey write this thing abi?
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Nature8(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Tom and Jerry could possibly live for 30 years in captivity. He is part of the Reptiles Expo tour in Villeneuve, Switzerland

Hmm
Re: Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland by Richywire(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=sirusX post=74106450]

Gbam!!! E no pass this kind talk... Naija and ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.