Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,731 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic (63061 Views)

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by tuna4servi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:
What will happen to the bread, bananas & groundnuts in that car now?

What a waste!

*spits angry
Ur family will eat dem
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Such a sad news. December is the worst month to die. Just when you think you've crossed over embarassed
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Uploadme(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
ebig21:

hey my guy, please f*ck you and Allah

You Atheist will never learn to keep your mouth shot lipsrsealed
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by ebig21(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Uploadme:

You Atheist will never learn to keep your mouth shot lipsrsealed
check that guy first post,
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by fergie001: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Whether Christmas or no Christmas is not advised to take the whole family in a particular car for long distance trip.

Rip family
The day my mum heard that my only brother and I were travelling together.....she died and woke up before we got to our destination...

This must be top-speed high impact
Rip to the family....
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by planetbluz: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

What a waste!

*spits angry
can A Human Be Dis Heartless? U Just Comfirmed My Fears That Nobody Gives A F**k When U Die Except Ur Immediate Family, More Reason Why Ur Family (nuclear) Should Always Be Ur Priority.

1 Like

Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by iswallker(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Travelling at speed in that lousy Audi 80...

You decided to kill yourself and family..
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bleep christmas...this stuff is celebrated every year so i see no reason why people would nearly kill them selves because of xmas.....christmas now them no see celebrate...and again, it's not a must you travel to your state for xmas since this can be celebrated anywhere.

May there gentle souls rest in peace.

others will learn from this and sit at home to celebrate their xmas and stop traveling this december period.....demons are every where now.
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Awesomefred32(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

What a waste!

*spits angry

so is only those eatable stuff that you saw

;(
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
OMG! So sad, may their soul rest in peace
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by omojesu202(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
bobbybrown007:
So so bad, this kind of things should stop as from next year

keep praying...
but the best thing is not to travel in such vehicle and if you must don't speed. it's not today that people have been dieing due to accident, you can minimize the damage if you avoid speed.
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I will ask you a question and am very sure you will fail .

Who are the kufar and who are Muslims among the dead

We judge based on what is apparent to us, only ALLāh knows those who truly die upon tawheed or shirk. Those that we see dead as muslims, it is compulsory on us to make dua and attend their Janaza, while those whom we see as kufar and died upon on it, we don't make dua for them or attend their Janaza.

is it part of your creed to pray for the non Muslim dead?
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by AFONJACOW(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
where are we rushing to, something that will end within 7days?
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
How comes the driver was not able to spot the truck, maybe it should be over speeding.
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

We judge based on what is apparent to us, only ALLāh knows those who truly die upon tawheed or shirk. Those that we see dead as muslims, it is compulsory on us to make dua and attend their Janaza, while those whom we see as kufar and died upon on it, we don't make dua for them or attend their Janaza.

is it part of your creed to pray for the non Muslim dead?

Olodo oshi .. I know you won't know it
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Kheengussyman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Work of god can never stop
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by olaiyaO: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by chexzzy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
May there soul rest in peace
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
All they had to do was fly from their destination. it takes only 45 minute to fly from Lagos to Enugu for less than 30,000 Naira.
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by yinkeys(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
nicepoker101:
That was their time. Nothing we can do
If we had better government, that highway should be dualised
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by WiseStarr(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is the truck moving or not?
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by higgs: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
We drive too recklessly in this country. Over speeding is the major cause of fatal accidents on our roads.May they RIP.

1 Like

Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by FinallyFamous: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2018
between Friday to Sunday I personally witnessed 3 accident scenes on the highway while traveling . today my bus I boarded was just 5min away from the accident spot before it took place. along benin-ore expressway way

I thank God I wasn't a casualty of any but then I feel for those who fall victim. may God take control of these highways during this period especiallypp
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by vatuso: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
So this is where my good brother Peter died after years of struggle and hustle abroad, coming back home to marry and celebrate with his family,,, only to die without reaching home.... IF THERE WERE A FUNCTIONING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN THE SOUTH EAST, THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN NEED FOR YOU TO LAND IN LAGOS AND ENGAGE IN THIS LONG DISTANCE ROAD JOURNEY TO YOUR HOUSE.. THIS IS YOUR BIAFRA MUST COME.....
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Olodo oshi .. I know you won't know it

Lolzzzzz, by saying rip, you already acknowledge they are Muslim Olodo. since their faith isn't confirmed, you could have did Ina Lillahi wa Ina ilaihi rajiun. We will continue teaching yo noni
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Rabiu4190: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2018
1. Don't travel with all your family either long or short distance at once
2. Get a professional driver when travel for a long distance, some people just buy car last year but they won travel from Lagos to kano... Haba... RIP
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Lolzzzzz, by saying rip, you already acknowledge they are Muslim Olodo. since their faith isn't confirmed, you could have did Ina Lillahi wa Ina ilaihi rajiun. We will continue teaching yo noni

Oponu ni e. .Alai ni eko..

You don't know anything about islam and you keep putting your mouth into islam . Idiot
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Oponu ni e. .Alai ni eko..

You don't know anything about islam and you keep putting your mouth into islam . Idiot

bring a salaf that said rip to a dead kafir or to person they don't know his or her faith. We go teach Las Las, Olodo. Na to curse e sabi
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

bring a salaf that said rip to a dead kafir or to person they don't know his or her faith. We go teach Las Las, Olodo. Na to curse e sabi

Let me teach you oponu.

The man and his wife are kufar.
The kids are Muslim and died a Muslim ..

Of course I don't expect you to understand .
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Let me teach you oponu.
The man and his wife are kufar. The kids are Muslim and died a Muslim ..

Of course I don't expect you to understand .
Your Rip to kufar ode, khorijee, takfereey
Re: Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Your Rip to kufar ode, khorijee, takfereey
Laughing.. Prove it am khorijee, takfeery.

Explain their aqeedah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / Trailer Carrying HERO Beer Falls In Ekwulobia, Anambra State / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.