Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please Help With Google Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With Google Ads (1591 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Create A Google Ads Account And Get Paid 3500 / How To sell a product or service With Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Google Ads by SokoDobo: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am trying to add my billing info to google ads but I keep getting this displayed "The selected currency and country of NG/NGN are incompatible. [OR-IDGRA-02]"

What can I do please?
Re: Please Help With Google Ads by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Your moniker sound like that of my people in ABAJI..

for your question kindly logout and reinsert country which is Nigeria and try again.

and if it doesn't work pls choose US dollar as it is widely used.
Re: Please Help With Google Ads by SokoDobo: 4:27am On Dec 24, 2018
eddykey:
Your moniker sound like that of my people in ABAJI..

for your question kindly logout and reinsert country which is Nigeria and try again.

and if it doesn't work pls choose US dollar as it is widely used.

Thank you. The options however did not work.

BTW who are your people in Abaji?

(1) (Reply)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / Catfish Fingerlins And Juveniles For Sale: High Quality And Healthy / 335 Former Workers Sue Skye Bank Nigeria Over Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.