Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To sell a product or service With Google Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To sell a product or service With Google Ads (827 Views)

Factors To Consider When Pricing Your Product Or Service / Advertise Ur Product Or Service On My Website / How To Make A Complaint About A Bad Product Or Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
If you having some products thise December and you have always been disappointed by the cold responses you get via Facebook

Or you are new to Advertising.. It's time to try Google ads

about 5 million people make use of Google search Monthly in Nigeria

Aside this

Over 10 billion impression is generated via site visits

The above means ,thousands of people get to see your ads

When you place them on websites affiliated with Google

This sites includes big names such as punch news paper and other newspaper publishers

Your adverts are seen on mobiles site,mobile utility apps

Games and more

The potential of advertising your product is so huge that it may just be the missing point between your success or failure in business

It's free to to create a Google ads account

It's easy to add your banking details

But it's tough to make anything out of it

Reach out if you have products or services you want to advertise

Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by angelEmade: 5:04am On Dec 10, 2019
OP checkout this post from another thread...
angelEmade:
OP this is a very insightful post...mostly because there are not many people who discuss this topic so its hard to gain deep insights on nairaland ads. I have had people give multiple good experience and bad reviews but one thing I notice with naira land ads is that it is extremely good for indigenous business. the hits ate based on each time the ads are displayed...while the inflation in clicks is obviously due to bots and some people carelessly clicking it...(it happens to me quiet often too. mistakenly clicking ads)
Like I said it is a very good service worth every penny spent. but sometimes back when I needed to market an eBook...I had to look for an alternative (affiliate link in my Ziggy. would love u to check it out) one advantage of this one is that the ads are displayed on websites of top Nigerian newspapers including music portals like 9jaflaver...so when people shuffle sites they keep seeing ur ads...you can as well select different ads model...like u can decide to pay for just hits or unique clicks. (they measure unique clicks based on this formular. the ip that generated the click must perform an action on your site or spend at least 60seconds. that way 'mistake clicks' are not counted so u won't have to pay for it. They also give advertisers free advertising credit when they sign up via afflink. all in all...they are a good alternative to nairaland ads if you want insights...good metrics and quality clicks.
Mailgun have been doing me somehow in recent times. I will check out your service!
pmedia1:
If you having some products thise December and you have always been disappointed by the cold responses you get via Facebook

Or you are new to Advertising.. It's time to try Google ads

about 5 million people make use of Google search Monthly in Nigeria

Aside this

Over 10 billion impression is generated via site visits

The above means ,thousands of people get to see your ads

When you place them on websites affiliated with Google

This sites includes big names such as punch news paper and other newspaper publishers

Your adverts are seen on mobiles site,mobile utility apps

Games and more

The potential of advertising your product is so huge that it may just be the missing point between your success or failure in business

It's free to to create a Google ads account

It's easy to add your banking details

But it's tough to make anything out of it

Reach out if you have products or services you want to advertise

OP checkout this post from another thread...
angelEmade:
OP this is a very insightful post...mostly because there are not many people who discuss this topic so its hard to gain deep insights on nairaland ads. I have had people give multiple good experience and bad reviews but one thing I notice with naira land ads is that it is extremely good for indigenous business. the hits ate based on each time the ads are displayed...while the inflation in clicks is obviously due to bots and some people carelessly clicking it...(it happens to me quiet often too. mistakenly clicking ads)
Like I said it is a very good service worth every penny spent. but sometimes back when I needed to market an eBook...I had to look for an alternative (affiliate link in my Ziggy. would love u to check it out) one advantage of this one is that the ads are displayed on websites of top Nigerian newspapers including music portals like 9jaflaver...so when people shuffle sites they keep seeing ur ads...you can as well select different ads model...like u can decide to pay for just hits or unique clicks. (they measure unique clicks based on this formular. the ip that generated the click must perform an action on your site or spend at least 60seconds. that way 'mistake clicks' are not counted so u won't have to pay for it. They also give advertisers free advertising credit when they sign up via afflink. all in all...they are a good alternative to nairaland ads if you want insights...good metrics and quality clicks.
Mailgun have been doing me somehow in recent times. I will check out your service!
Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2019
The below excerpt gives an I sight I to the kind of audience we have on Google

Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
For exceptional advertising services

Kindly contact us..we provide both account setup and keyword research services to all our clients

Making ads that brings better ROI takes time and efforts

That's why we are here to relieve you off the burdens tongue
Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2019
“Many companies have forgotten they sell to actual people. Humans care about the entire experience, not just the marketing or sales or service. To really win in the modern age, you must solve for humans.”
Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
The use of the wearable computer changes with each person. When this device is your way of seeing, or a seeing aid, it's how you see the world. When you use it as a memory aid, it is your brain.
Re: How To sell a product or service With Google Ads by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Still here

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, fire guts plaza in Balogun market, Lagos / In Need A 100,000 - 200,000 Loan / How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.