Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Am Very Grateful To E-money For This End Of Year Gift-funny Bone Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Very Grateful To E-money For This End Of Year Gift-funny Bone Speaks (446 Views)

2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Very Grateful To E-money For This End Of Year Gift-funny Bone Speaks by healthpal: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Funnybone took to his Instagram handle to thank the billionaire for this special gift and some of his colleagues took to their social media handles to celebrate him. However, the car reportedly costs N13 million.

more photo news here:
source: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/emeka-okonkwo-aka-e-money-gifts-popular.html

Re: Am Very Grateful To E-money For This End Of Year Gift-funny Bone Speaks by FruitCakes(f): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
lucky you

(1) (Reply)

'I Want To Smell You, I Want To Breathe You In': Jeff Bezos' Sent Steamy Text Me / How To Make Bitterleaf Soup "Ofe Onugwu" / Keri Washington Congratulates Genevieve Nnaji On Her Movie ‘lionheart. She React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.