Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fifa Vs Pes - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa Vs Pes (2601 Views)

FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have been playing PES for long time now but I just starting playing FIFA early this year. I have come to the conclusion that FIFA is way better than PES.
The gameplay on FIFA is just so realistic compare to the crappy gameplay of PES, tho I haven't played PES 19. I just hope that PES can make the necessary upgrades in it.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
FIFA = Rich kids.

PES = "For we..."
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

FIFA = Rich kids.

PES = "For we..."

grin grin

But serious PES is shit compared to FIFA
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nduxx(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
FIFA is better due to the realism(Stadiums, Leagues, Player Faces & Names, Emotions, Players Body Texture, Realistic Weather changes), commentary, graphics and A.I of the players. It's the world's game and cannot be compared to PES. PES is improving sha, at least it's more colourful than FIFA grin
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nduxx:
at least it's more colourful than FIFA grin

That's the only edge the PES has over FIFA
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by crafteck(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
As the most qualified to talk on this, it's actually personal preference
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
crafteck:
As the most qualified to talk on this, it's actually personal preference

So what's your preference and the reason why it is?
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by crafteck(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nova15:

So what's your preference and the reason why it is?

Fifa, pes gives me head ache, I grew up with pes earlier, doesn't have too much variation in style of play, speed, strength, through ball, nods, fifa puts lots of physics into consideration.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
I think FIFA has this cutting edge because of their monopoly and license towards the game.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by typicalgamer(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nova15:
I have been playing PES for long time now but I just starting playing FIFA early this year. I have come to the conclusion that FIFA is way better than PES.
The gameplay on FIFA is just so realistic compare to the crappy gameplay of PES, tho I haven't played PES 19. I just hope that PES can make the necessary upgrades in it.

how much are you paid to bad mouth pes

enh bleeping nab

sales says it all

and you still come here to release a FIFA virus
and bad mouth pes
keep your choice to yourself

better yet make your own soccer game

#killjoy
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by crafteck(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
krattoss:
I think FIFA has this cutting edge because of their monopoly and license towards the game.

Reasonable reason, pls peep 4get d crap of it being realistic, for a soccer game if it was made realistic, it would be boring, who here ever used Ronaldo Carlos on ps1, super human speed, batistuta super shot... It was glorious..
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
crafteck:

Reasonable reason, pls peep 4get d crap of it being realistic, for a soccer game if it was made realistic, it would be boring, who here ever used Ronaldo Carlos on ps1, super human speed, batistuta super shot... It was glorious..

That was the days of winning eleven...
Anyway, PES being unrealistic makes it boring. Especially when playing against the A.I.
There are so much flaws on PES that's just annoying.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by jorhney(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2018
on fifa19, slow defenders always catch up on fast paced attacker
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Nova15: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
jorhney:
on fifa19, slow defenders always catch up on fast paced attacker

This has always been the case with PES,. You see an attacker with acceleration of 85 - 95 being outstripped by a defender with pace below 75.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by chiboy1116: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
I can bet my left balls that none of u here have played FIFA 19 .
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by typicalgamer(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
I can bet my left balls that none of u here have played FIFA 19 .

I can't bet my right balls that you have never own a console
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by chiboy1116: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
typicalgamer:

I can't bet my right balls that you have never own a console
well I do.
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Dollywood(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
PES anyday anytime grin

Thou I love FiFA

BUT PES IS SUPER STUNNING!!
Re: Fifa Vs Pes by Omosakin: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
In terms of gameplay FIFA 19 all day
Graphics wise Pes 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 20 Problem Thread! / PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield / G-600S RAZER GAMING MOUSE AND GOLIATHUS GAMING MAT (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.