Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? (4218 Views)

Nowaday Is More Difficult Succeed In Dragon Ball Legends / 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / 10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by presleYzzi(m): 2:24am On Aug 19, 2019
While playing Fifa or pes with a friend may seem like Fifa is more difficult in gameplay, but between fifa career mode and pes master league, which do you think is more difficult

Honest opinions pls!
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Kingpee2(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Buhari and Nigeria ..

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by EbukaHades10(m): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2019
FIFA is definitely the hardest that's why it is the best.

In PES, u can score from anywhere as long as you are not in ur own half(Ps2 and 3) and someone can carry a player like Ronaldo and run the full length of the pitch and he'll not get tired but u can't try that rubbish in FIFA. Oh, and and unless you are playing against somebody that is bad, u can't use a low club like Crystal Palace to defeat or even draw a club like Manchester City

In FIFA, the passing is sleek and smooth also.

FIFA all the way

5 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Haven't played PES in a while but I would say FIFA

1 Like

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by AyarmBoye(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Fifa is difficult but if you know your way it's fairly easy.... When I play career mode I often play legendary.... But the ultimate is cheat,,, you can't beat top teams on ultimate just like Dat.....no matter how ur team is rich...

I played pes too and I think I find it fairly easy compared to fifa... Although e though too but with my rich team, mehn I beat AI like pickin.... But I love playing FIFA.. But PES sweet mehn...

1 Like

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by spoilerx: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
EbukaHades10:
FIFA is definitely the hardest that's why it is the best.

In PES, u can score from anywhere as long as you are not in ur own half(Ps2 and 3) and someone can carry a player like Ronaldo and run the full length of the pitch and he'll not get tired but u can't try that rubbish in FIFA. Oh, and and unless you are playing against somebody that is bad, u can't use a low club like Crystal Palace to defeat or even draw a club like Manchester City

In FIFA, the passing is sleek and smooth also.

FIFA all the way

��� it is exactly the opposite for current generation consoles.

I have FIFA 18 & PES 2019 , I can tell you PES is harder .

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by shogsman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
FIFA 19 is the easiest football game ever.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by showietee: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
shogsman:
FIFA 19 is the easiest football game ever.

On Xbox or PlayStation's?

Try playing FIFA on Xbox for you to know you are a learner.
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by shogsman(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
showietee:

I've played 17-19 on both platform and pceasy peasy lemon squeezy.the only pes that is easy is pes 17.
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Necksonnel: 2:13am On Oct 08, 2019
I prefer pes and but i think fifa is more difficult. The only thing I like about fifa is the graphics and many teams. Apart from that its trash to me , e be all those real football we dey play for java phone back those years, players just dey run up and down and collide with themselves, and it doesn't have a simple set up or view. I love pes set up , more realistic to me ,u can use player well to your satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Smallboy01: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
PES all the WAY!!
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by seyionab(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Pes more difficult & realistic
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Daviestunech(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
To me,pes is more difficult ND real than fifa.
FIFA is just better in the aspect of team licence ND high graphics unlike pes

To me pes any day and time
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by onward4life(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2019
I started playing pro right from ps1.

I am 4 pro futbol

And I am a pro

FIFA I feminine if yu ask me..
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Used to be FIFA, but lately, Konami has stepped up their game, and have made PES feel more like a real game of soccer. PES is now more technical, and tactical, and thus, more difficult to maneuver.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
showietee:

The first time I will play FIFA is last year, I played it on Xbox. I dey destroy people wey I played with using Liverpool grin

I only play PES on PlayStation 4.
Re: FIFA Vs PES, Which Is More Difficult?? by Emeka71(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2021
FIFA is more difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 for sale SOLD / Best Dream League Player? / Winning Eleven 2012 (no Cache) Android Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.