Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) (16848 Views)

Man Kidnaps Girlfriend With Toy Gun, Collects N2m, Accomplice Arrested / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Zeelov(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Operatives of the Lagos state police command Rapid Response Squad RRS, have arrested Dauda Moruff, an ex-convict who was found with a toy gun at Cement bus stop. According to the commander of RRS, Tunji Disu, Dauda and his friend wearing singlet, have been handed over to SARS officers.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2018/12/ex-convict-apprehended-with-toy-gun-in-lagos.html

See Photos:

2 Likes

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Zeelov(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guys want to get rich in any way.....

2 Likes

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Holumhidey(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
na wa toy gun.... d guys must be foolish but, i shall not be banned

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by NoRetreat(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Leopard can't change it's spot
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
NoRetreat:
Leopard can't change it's spot

I am of the opinion that, any crimal caught and pardoned but later caught for the same or similar offense should be jailed for life or face firing squad.

This way, we would truly be fighting crime and reducing it to the nearest minimum.

Like if in support and share if against.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Nigerian Prison system is just useless.

It was originally intended to be a correction facility but has turned otherwise.

Any criminal who goes through Nigerian Prison ends up becoming two things. Vis-a-vis
Its either you become a born again(pastor) or you become a hardened criminal (which is quite often the case) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Kenekingisback: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good job
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
decatalyst:

I am of the opinion that, any crimal caught and pardoned but later caught for the same or similar offense should be jailed for life or face firing squad.

This way, we would truly be fighting crime and reducing it to the nearest minimum.

I am of the opinion that your opinion is irrelevant if it's not applicable to Nigerian politicians undecided

What am I saying self
A politician needs only one loot to be rich for life
Except for the likes of Tinubu undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by allytinted: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
What is he doing with a toy gun in the first place? Is he a kid? Misplaced priority.
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hahahahhaha grin grin grin...

Hungry robbers.

When caught and interviewed on channels Tv now, they go like....

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by McKayConcept(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Start your mini importation business today and make great cash like me.....join our WhatsApp group for the seminar and training.....09032335253
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's obvious some persons are destined to learn the hardest way.

He should be made to spend the rest of his miserable life in jail because he appears to be an unrepentant criminal...

He doesn't deserve a second chance because he will always abuse it.

On a second thought, how equipped are our prisons in rehabilitating criminals, because often than not, some convicts go in there and by the time they come out, they are more hardened than they were before.

The government should do something about it...
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thunder fire buhari and him family.
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
His friend no get name abi..
Stupid tribal blogger
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Oweku: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Govt. should do the needful..
Its a natural disaster...

Browse and earn money... Its free..Click on my signature below..
The browser pay u for using the Internet..
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
sad bastards. Kirikiri straight pls
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by overall90: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Another Buhari supporter kicks the bucket tongue
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by able1993(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Your village people are really in charge, they neither sleep nor slumber.....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Slurity(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Leave the guy now, person can not buy xmas gift for his son again?
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am always happy to read news on capture of robbery suspects,cultists, ritualists or terrorists. A lot of people have escaped death and robbery as a result of their capture. A toast of death to all of them.
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Japsylee: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
These names look familiar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
what a dumb criminal, Nowadays that criminals have upgraded to grenades, pump actions, machine guns and Amoured vehicles, these ones are using toy gun?

If he had tried to rob a bipolar patience like me with that toy gun and i find out the gun is not real, i will tie his intestines around his neck.
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by propsvila: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
decatalyst:

No blame the Nigeria's prison system. It supposed to be for correctional purpose but inmates hoes there to learn about more crime. Everything about Black man is useless. One of my friend went to prison in Germany and he made so much money working in the prison that he even use to send money to his parents over here who never had an iota of idea that he was in the prison.
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Passionate888: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dauda Moruff..... hmmmm
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by troublemakea(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Hahahahhaha grin grin grin...
Hungry robbers.
When caught and interviewed on channels Tv now, they go like....

Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by Firgemachar: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Did they try to rob with it?

Aren't toy guns sold here and there?
Re: Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Once a thief..always a thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Teenage Mother Sold Her Baby For N10,000 (pic) / Fake Travel Agent Nabbed After Scamming 22 Students Of N1.2m / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.