Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (22903 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
aylagos:
Useless youth everywhere, one id.ot took his time to wrote this crap for blame game and wanting people to abuse the govt. There is no other senseless youth in the world than Nigeria youth, no direction, no focus , no future and no hope, the only hope they have is during elections to sell their future for 10k and they will come to Nairaland and side one government and write fake news.

Nigeria Youth are the one crying for job everywhere and they are the same people that will tell us to vote party A or B, their new song is now Atikulate or 4 + 4 forgetting that these are the same set of people that ruined Nigeria, many of these useless leaders has private biz abroad one of them even brought Mikano to Nigeria and the same man want to be president pls tell me if power Situation in Nigeria will improve under his administration, the current president is ready to die there without any economic sense.

Nigeria youth are shameless, current French President and Canadian president are under the age of 40 and we want to live like citizens of those countries. No one is asking questions, Nnamdi Kanu may be doing the right things in wrong way but we need more of him, sowore may be small with not supporters but we need people like him. We are here celebrating useless people as leaders, We are leaving in an insane conditions and environment yet we pretend it be okay. Nigeria youth are the problem of Nigeria.

God will punish any youth that will quote me without thinking first

Lazy jobless youths carry politicians matters for head
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Baron7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
It is this easy, its not possible to Lose a Zone twice and give them the Presidential ticket, that is what south west political leaders are banking on that if Obi delivers he SE for Atiku then the SW aids PMB in winning therefore curtailing the Chances of SE in presenting the presidential ticket.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by 6digitscomrade: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by aylagos(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
efighter:

THIS ONE IS FRAUSTRATED AND SUICIDAL.
am very sure am not frustrated but more enlightened than you
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by aylagos(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Lazy jobless youths carry politicians matters for head
hope u are not referring to me ?
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Baron7(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Now lets say a free and fair election springs the surprise of bringing Atiku into power, and lets say ATiku springs the surprise of doing just one term then Gives SE the ticket The APC gives South west the ticket in a free and fair election who do you think will win. Left to me the only way the SE gets to be president 2023 is to vote Buhari then PDP and APC gives South East ticket. Adding all this together it's like the odds of Shooting Stars winning Barcelona.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
aylagos:
hope u are not referring to me ?

It's to the fools supporting those political parties and their criminal aspirants that won't let us hear word on NL jare. . No be you bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by aylagos(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:

It's to the fools supporting those political parties and their criminal aspirants that won't let us hear word on NL jare. . No be you bro
grin
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
PMBNG:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/buharis-government-promises-2-geo-political-zones-2023-presidency/

Even Osinbajo refutes claims that a VP is a spare tyre, so Ngige should come up with something better. I care less about zone/ethnicity, all I want is a better economy.
Till today, fuel isn't #45/L.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Xinzu: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:
We intended to hand over to the S/East in 2023 but they rejected our offer...and instead accepted Atiku's offer of lies and deceit...

Now we have decided to give it to either Osinbade or Fashola from S/west in 2023 to continue the good work, you are complaining

You and who is "we"?
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
A kingdom divided against itself can never stand.

Just watch these jokers make a mess of the 2019 elections.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by yetunsbay(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
aylagos:
Useless youth everywhere, one id.ot took his time to wrote this crap for blame game and wanting people to abuse the govt. There is no other senseless youth in the world than Nigeria youth, no direction, no focus , no future and no hope, the only hope they have is during elections to sell their future for 10k and they will come to Nairaland and side one government and write fake news.

Nigeria Youth are the one crying for job everywhere and they are the same people that will tell us to vote party A or B, their new song is now Atikulate or 4 + 4 forgetting that these are the same set of people that ruined Nigeria, many of these useless leaders has private biz abroad one of them even brought Mikano to Nigeria and the same man want to be president pls tell me if power Situation in Nigeria will improve under his administration, the current president is ready to die there without any economic sense.

Nigeria youth are shameless, current French President and Canadian president are under the age of 40 and we want to live like citizens of those countries. No one is asking questions, Nnamdi Kanu may be doing the right things in wrong way but we need more of him, sowore may be small with not supporters but we need people like him. We are here celebrating useless people as leaders, We are leaving in an insane conditions and environment yet we pretend it be okay. Nigeria youth are the problem of Nigeria.

the reason a youth can't become a leader in 9ja. Fr outset ur post makes sense but ur finish line destroy am
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by regma: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
APC, May God deliver Nigerians from your hand. promising two Regions President by 2023. i think it is a scam of highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by biztip: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
he can divide daura into 2geo zones when he loses next year
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Any body supporting buhari, forget things easily.
One to one dollar
Fuel pump price
Rice
Killings
Security
Boko Haram
Hardship.

I call this group of people Pentium 1 which is the first ever series of a computer processor - its very slow in loading, slow in assimilating, and download. Infact they are slow in everything. Hence people that their brain fits those criteria are classified as having a pentium 1 brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Old people that will not get to 2020 not to talk of 2023
Lol

Life for sell... Where?
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by hunter21(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2018
anybody that still sees Nigeria in terms of igbo, hausa and Yoruba does not deserve to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by fof1: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by John20017(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2018
efighter:
Yes, any region with the highest number of votes for Buhari in 2019 will produce the president in 2023. Politics is investment. You invest and reap your investment. If you invest 5% votes, you will reap 5% appointment and 5% infrastructure.

Yorubas invested their votes in 2015 and now Lagos-Ibadan Railway is 95% completed, Lagos-Ibadan expressway is about 70% completed, Oyo-Ogbomoso expressway which PDP abandoned is currently being constructed.

Whose money are they using to invest ooh, wait is it south west or Nigeria money? I really don't think buhari don't think the way most of he's follower's are thinking. Why don't we divide so the North and South West continue to produce the president??... This hardship economy has made some people to be shallow thinker's and I wept for this country.
Note: before you call me ipod, I'm from South West in osun State, ilesha west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by John20017(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin even if you guys can't get your wife pregnant you will still call buhari name. grin

Like they called Jonathan then?? �� cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by deomelo: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2018
[s]
PMBNG:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/buharis-government-promises-2-geo-political-zones-2023-presidency/
[/s]

The government is not promising anything and can not promise anything, sending any candidate to Aso Rock is strictly for the electorates to decide via their PVCs and the polling booths.

Political talk is not a government function so stop conflicting Government activities with political talk by politicians.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by showafrica(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2018
mightyhazell:
So buhari now determines who rules.. Smh

My brother I tire.. How we got here is what no one could explain. A stack illiterate leading the affairs of the whole Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by deomelo: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2018
showafrica:

My brother I tire.. How we got here is what no one could explain. A stack illiterate leading the affairs of the whole Nigeria.

The voting electorates decides, not the president or any politician in Nigeria.

Thinking and believing that the president decides sounds like you are the illiterate.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by showafrica(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2018
deomelo:

The voting electorates decides, not the president or any politician in Nigeria.

Thinking and believing that the president decides sounds like you are the illiterate.

Someone says there is this rare species of Zombies called zomboid, not sure if it's true or false.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Deepthoughts: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2018
PMBNG:

Those who are supporting buhari blindly today will soon realized their folly in a very painful way,Apc as a party hasn't got the rotational presidency arrangement in their constitution,the rotational presidency concept is purely a pdp idea.buhari is simply planning to establish a new political dynasty that would be control by him and his anointed leutenants,at the fulness of time Apc n buhari will tell the foolish ones that the idea of rotational presidency itself is corruption and anti democratic and that only him is capable of anointing a trustworthy successor with integrity to carry one with the job,then we would all see the agenda been pursued all along,PDP may not be perfect,there is none either,they may have made mistakes in the past but pdp is still better than the ocultic Apc.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by elmodee7(m): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2018
IPOB Igbo pigs can never rule Nigeria. It's between the SW and North.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by SoNature(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2018
aylagos:

Keep quiet
Atiku doesn't own Mikano
Stop spreading that lie already
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by gbagyiza: 5:28am On Dec 24, 2018
midolian:
We intended to hand over to the S/East in 2023 but they rejected our offer...and instead accepted Atiku's offer of lies and deceit...

Now we have decided to give it to either Osinbade or Fashola from S/west in 2023 to continue the good work, you are complaining

You all be surprise when Hausa/ Fulani will deny you guys come 2023 God's willing. I am from that side I know more about them when it comes to power tussle. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by michoim(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2018
It depends on which zone gives him the greater percentage of vote...
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2018
this displays more of the confusion and stupidity accrued by the apc led govt.. a house divided against itself grin
Re: Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency by aylagos(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2018
SoNature:

Keep quiet
Atiku doesn't own Mikano
Stop spreading that lie already
another useless thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results From Benue State As Announced By INEC / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / CJTF Member Dies After Being Injured By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.