Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Learn The Easiest Way To Set Up Facebook Advert With Your Local Account On Your - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn The Easiest Way To Set Up Facebook Advert With Your Local Account On Your (793 Views)

Need Help With Facebook Advert Creation / Facebook Advert Expert Needed / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Easiest Way To Set Up Facebook Advert With Your Local Account On Your by Transparent(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Do you know you can Learn the easiest way to set up Facebook advert with your local account on your phone within 5-10 minutes.

Are you looking for an expert to help you set up facebook advert to speedily increase your sale and also want to advertise for businesses and get paid.

This is for business owners who are interested in running paid adverts to speedily increase their sales. and also those who want to advertise for businesses and get paid.

Fee:#2500 only(Promo price ends 25th)
Venue: WhatsApp

In this training, I will be teaching you from the scratch and no step is skipped.

And amazing thing about this is that you can advertise for as low as 500-1000 per day.

After this training, you can confidently set up a good ads on Facebook that is capable of yielding good money for You.

To connect with me, kindly check my profile signature for my whatsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

Register Any Domain Name For #1000 / Foreign Adsense Verification 2019 for Nigerians , Shoptomydoor Outdated! / Can I Make Payment To My Skrill Account Using Gt Bank Naira Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.