Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

main reason you always fail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / main reason you always fail (797 Views)

Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" / 10 Non-financial Reasons Why Tech Startups Can Fail In 2019. / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

main reason you always fail by Eblownews: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Have you actually gotten what you want if you havent there are alot of things that you havent get

1)blogging – is a dream chaser dont rush into blogging without being skill. Everyone think blogging is the only money maker route but everything can be monetize dont think your skill cant. If you are actually a blogger i will like you to read this part. Blogging is suppose to be a site that teach not a making money site, that why most traffic usually get drop down, the people are not benefiting any useful information from your post or maybe they have already got them from somewhere else.
it very been really hard for future bloggers to own a blog it very vost for them to acquire or they have been scam paying money to freelancer. I can actually create you a nice looking blog contact the number below. The blog wont be expensive i promise you that. And dont take blogging as a get rich scheme if not your blog will definely crash.

Apps – are great way of making money through it monetization future. apps app great after creating a website i definetly think the next thing is a website. Everyone makes app but apps are invention because their even using appbuilder software you can still make a new looking app that people will enage to. For instance i want to create an app exactly like xender an i know well, that xender is a very famous file sharing application, i wont have a chance against it but if i actually make something new and promote it i will totally gain lot of download because people new things and stick with old things. Try creating something new that the world will no you not only app making if you gave other business make it different from other business take for instance infolink ads and adsense ads both of them are totally different
contact - 07014227444
if you want any web creation or app contact the number above thanks
Source http://eblownews.
get more updates

(1) (Reply)

Tech Blog For Sale / Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This / Adsense Payment : Has Any One Been Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.