Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

“i’m Taking Over From Buhari” – Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Taking Over From Buhari” – Gov. Okorocha (334 Views)

I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Taking Over From Buhari” – Gov. Okorocha by 6Ebisco: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has vowed to be Nigeria’s President after President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Governor said that his mind is made up on taking over at Aso Rock as the first elected civilian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.

He made the declaration when he hosted members of the Orlu Zone Congress of Journalists, OZCOJ, at the Government House, Owerri on Saturday.

Governor Okorocha said that all the campaigns of calumny against him was “because his detractors have realised that I’m the most eligible and most detribalised Igbo man.”

He described himself “as the rallying point for all Ndigbo and the only one who can bridge unity, understanding and togetherness in order to realize Igbo presidency in 2023.”

The Coordinator of OZCOJ, Ambassador Ikenna Onuoha, who spoke earlier, pointed out that Orlu people were happy that one of their sons represented them very well as Governor.

He said Okorocha has being a worthy ambassador of the zone.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/23/im-taking-buhari-gov-okorocha/

Re: “i’m Taking Over From Buhari” – Gov. Okorocha by ascendo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chai... This is now ambitious, for someone that failed as a state governor
Re: “i’m Taking Over From Buhari” – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Warehouse Urges EFCC To Release Detained $2.8m Cash, Employees / Your Campaign Of Calumny Against Osinbajo Will Fail - Group Tells PDP / Understanding Why Boko Haram Urgently Needs A Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.