Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) (23669 Views)

All Types Of Generator Sets Available For Sale / Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by Larryslim(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
greenprince:

Your government should pay for allowing people use generators in this time and age.

Ordinary full time power Nigeria can't boast of.

Shame
And one idiot comedian named Dee-one was saying Nigeria should never have 24hrs light because we'll forget how it is to be in darkness,can you imagine??
Most stupid talk of the year!
Bbnaija is just producing nuisance to the society!

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2018
My broda my broda..don't miss Boxing day fixtures.
HallaDaTruth:
I swear this 2019 no more betting for me
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by greenprince(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Larryslim:

And one idiot comedian named Dee-one was saying Nigeria should never have 24hrs light because we'll forget how it is to be in darkness,can you imagine??
Most stupid talk of the year!
Bbnaija is just producing nuisance to the society!

That's what happens when people get too used to living a mediocre life. The normal becomes luxury.
Seriously living in Nigeria is a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by sunbilor(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
So Bet9ja is not just chopping boys money but also chopping property..

Wow FTC on Christmas eve!!!!!!
Because of this I declare free plate of Rice for every Bayern Munich fan!
Buhari will ban Bet9ja.
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by baysan(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2018
na wa ooo,
an incident of such similitude had happened in my neighbourhood some years back. Just a day after wild celebration of there only child birthday who just clock 20. DAT fateful day she was with er friends watching movie, d generator was just about to go off, instead of doing the needful they decided to refuel d gen while working, den d gallon caught fire, out of fear er Friend threw the petrol gallon on my neighbour daughter she couldn't survive it, she burnt down like speed of light, it was a very bad day for the family and community @ large
.....since then I av always championed against this attitude anywhere I find myself. but only if people would ever listen.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74116676:
How many times will people be warned about not
pouring fuel into a generator that is still on/working?!
BUT they will NEVER listen!!!

Damn it!
...even refueling a car that is running too. Something wey the engine don hot. I just tire for our attitude in this country. We no dey hear!
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
My broda my broda..don't miss Boxing day fixtures.
me and betting have divorced fully . i refuse to do such things again grin grin grin
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by aadoiza: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Misleading headline....why is English such a difficult thing for some persons
Because no be their mother tongue.
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
The boy was not aware of what he was doing is very risky because of ignorance, why should someone be refueling generator when it's on, that's dangerous, too bad for those affected, I pray they won't loose hope
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
朣楢琴执执瑩
Re: Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) by rezzy: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
This incident happened about 2 weeks ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Blame CBN For Scarcity Of Naira Notes / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains / ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.