Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari (13993 Views)

SDP Pres. Candidate, Adewole Adebayo Reacts To Allegation Of Drug Crime / I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu / PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by ceeceeco: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Nigerians are just the reason for their sufferings. I mean, how can Nigerians allow such an incompetent fool to rule. Buhari is not worth being a president at all. Nigerians are weaklings, and Nigerians are so stupid to have allowed such person as a president! take a good look at that person and tell me if he is worth being a president. just tell yourself the truth. Anybody who supports Buhari is evil and an enemy of progress.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by moderatorr1: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Edonojie007(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2018
W
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Oshin56(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2018
All this court is a waste of time, human and financial resources the best thing you can do is to liase with other party and send him away but going to court there's know respect for judiciary again in this country
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Modarun(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2018
I keep saying it, Jonathan is a peaceful man. He knew all the APC wanted was to kill and destroy, its not as if he didnt knw how or what to do to get Buhari disqualified, he simply allowed them so that people lives can be saved.
The simple fact is that, all Jonathan needed to do was go to court and have it interpret the electoral law in place. there is no where in that law that states you can submit an affidavit. Its stated clearly all candidates must submit their results on or before a stated time, Buhari didnt he simply submitted an affidavit. When it became public the time allowed in that law has passed, so technically Buhari didnt meet the criterials in the electoral law, simply means The APC didnt field a candidate.
But Jonathan was not only peaceful but not desperate for power. Now the fossil thinks its ok to do whatever and no one will challange him. One can now understand well known certificate forgers like Tinubu is insisting Buhari continues. The NYSC forging minister Shittu was very bold in his refusal to resign simply cos he knows Tinubu thats attacking him also became governor of Lagos with fake Oluwole Certificates.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by hon4real(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Kreesxxx:
Buhari talk don tire me. While I am aging everyday, Buhari seems to be living in reverse.
ehrn Jonathan was a president he grew older than his age automatically, when Obasanjo was there he grew older and even had to crack his throat repeatedly, when yaradua was there his own was even worst cos he couldn't make it out alive. We all know that yaradua was stronger to Buhari. How come that man is getting younger as a president. He came in very sick, very old, very weak, but he seems younger, stronger. That man for aso Villa needs to be asked some questions
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by bluefilm: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2018
These ipob people no dey taya sef.

Nnaa na wa o!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by breakeven: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
The Buharist. Deaf dumb and blind. grin grin grin grin
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by hon4real(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Kreesxxx:
Buhari talk don tire me. While I am aging everyday, Buhari seems to be living in reverse.
ehrn Jonathan was a president he grew older than his age automatically, when Obasanjo was there he grew older and even had to crack his throat repeatedly, when yaradua was there his own was even worst cos he couldn't make it out alive. We all know that yaradua was stronger compared to Buhari. How come that man is getting younger as a president. He came in very sick, very old, very weak, but he seems younger, stronger. Meaning he's not doing anything, he doesn't wake up by 4am, he sleeps and wake up at his own will leaving his task as president to lag. That man for aso Villa needs to be asked some questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Modarun(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2018
ceeceeco:
Nigerians are just the reason for their sufferings. I mean, how can Nigerians allow such an incompetent fool to rule. Buhari is not worth being a president at all. Nigerians are weaklings, and Nigerians are so stupid to have allowed such person as a president! take a good look at that person and tell me if he is worth being a president. just tell yourself the truth. Anybody who supports Buhari is evil and an enemy of progress.

My brother, its the Yorubas that you shoukd direct these insult too. They claim they are sopgmhisticated yet are supporting somekne who cant even defend his WAEC certificate. The man knows if the Certificate is submitted, it will undergo checks and there will be proof that its fake. So he technically withdrew it. He even broke the law and should have been disqualified since 2015, after it was esterblished he didnt submit any certificate as stated by the law.
Just see how these Yorubas have lost their moral senses simply because Buhari and Tinubu told them power would be handed to their region in 2023.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by bluefilm: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2018
hon4real:
ehrn Jonathan was a president he grew older than his age automatically, when Obasanjo was there he grew older and even had to crack his throat repeatedly, when yaradua was there his own was even worst cos he couldn't make it out alive. We all know that yaradua was stronger to Buhari. How come that man is getting younger as a president. He came in very sick, very old, very weak, but he seems younger, stronger. That man for aso Villa needs to be asked some questions

This is what happens when you keep on praying and wishing death on someone.

The person will keep on soaring in good health and happiness God's blessings.

While you that is wishing them evil will keep on dying slowly in pains and out of severe frustrations

It is the law of nature otherwise known as "back to sender".

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2018
This man is been sponsored by Atiku instead of him to face his campaign,why is he afraid of defeat?
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by halhassan1(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2018
REDshouse:
Waste of time and energy
I even wasted my data and time to the sef
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by ofwest47(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2018
These I Before Others IBOs ( courtesy Zik ) who called themselves
I P O B Bia_fraud will continue to get themselves destroyed by their so called leaders.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Asshurbanipall: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Nwodosis:
Buhari has set a bad precedence for other presidents that will come after him, his abuse of power and neglect to rule of law will be what other presidents that will come after him will use as a yardstick for governance and the not rule of law!
Those hailing him will the first to cry fouls when he's out of power!

Court should disqualify Buhari to set the records straight
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by gare(f): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
These are the once we call patriot, using their little resources to ensure the right thing is done, I not that suya sellers and its BMC gangs that are paid 30k calling themselves patriot .

I salute your courage Sir, you will never be forgotten in the history of this nation
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Kreesxxx: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2018
hon4real:
ehrn Jonathan was a president he grew older than his age automatically, when Obasanjo was there he grew older and even had to crack his throat repeatedly, when yaradua was there his own was even worst cos he couldn't make it out alive. We all know that yaradua was stronger compared to Buhari. How come that man is getting younger as a president. He came in very sick, very old, very weak, but he seems younger, stronger. Meaning he's not doing anything, he doesn't wake up by 4am, he sleeps and wake up at his own will leaving his task as president to lag. That man for aso Villa needs to be asked some questions
My bro the whole thing tire me.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Geesaintagape: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2018
This is why I see GEJ as a goat
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Patode: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
The interpretation of what constitute the equivalent of education to school certificate is in section 318 of the constitution. Please let's read it and be well informed.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Dollabiz: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Wallade(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2018
emezuo17:
. Waste of resources, I hope they will not send dss after your aged parents at home oh, or maybe hire 130 SANS this time and pay them with government money, in all it is a loose loose situation for you and the country.

I honestly like the decision of a concerned person willing to try the case of fraud and false declaration by PMB in the court of law.

He swore to an affidavit that his SSCE original result is with the military however, the military punctured the position and even recently debunked it again; that is tantamount to false declaration before the law and fraud.

I want to have the position of the law on the matter. INEC should justify the reason they still listed PMB as a contestant despite an invalidated court affidavit.

If an ordinary citizen did such, it will be taken as a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by RevLikeBigYansh: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2018
So Buhari still submitted same affidavits claiming his wasc is with the military board?

That ought to tell you the certificate presented by waec was as fake as they come.

WAEC was contacted to present that fake to douse the whole certificate scandal
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2018
TruthinAction:

Nigeria is where it is because of your kind of people. With cowards like you, this nation will not move forward. How many will DSS arrest if we all speak with one voice?

You don't need to abuse the guy, he is just saying the contemporary situation of Nigeria.

Your talking about "if we all speak" same we are here fighting and ridiculing those speaking and fighting for us.

Abeg leave Nigeria matter.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by REDshouse(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
halhassan1:
I even wasted my data and time to the sef
imagine
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by stanleeodor(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naijaalive:

Chuks Nwachukwu, presidential candidate of All Grassroots Alliance (AGA), has asked a federal high court, Abuja, to disqualify President Muhammadu Buhari from seeking re-election.

In the suit filed against the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Nwachuku prayed the court to disqualify Buhari for failing to produce his authentic certificate.

Buhari’s West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate has been a controversial issue since the buildup to the 2015 presidential election.

He allegedly did not include the certificate in the binder of documents he submitted to the electoral body as required for‎ candidates in an election.

In an affidavit tendered to INEC, Buhari had claimed that his certificate was with the military board.

The military has, however, said it does not have the document in its possession.

Nwachukwu raised eight questions for determination, among which he asked if INEC “is at all competent to recognize as a candidate of any political party for the office of President any person who fails to submit to the defendant in the prescribed form copies of certificates or credentials in evidence of any qualifications to contest the election to which he lays claim?”

He said the affidavit presented by Buhari to support the claim on his certificate does not hold weight as it did not come with a confirmation note from the military.

He asked the court to declare INEC incompetent “to recognise as a candidate of any political party for the office of President any person who fails to submit to the defendant in the prescribed form copies of certificates or credentials in evidence of any qualifications to contest the election to which he lays claim”.

The matter is yet to be assigned to a judge and no date has been fixed for the hearing.

Meanwhile, WAEC, in November, presented an attestation certificate and confirmation of school certificate result to Buhari.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/waec-certificate-presidential-candidate-sues-inec-over-non-disqualification-of-buhari.html

This Man is sick and Confuse.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by stanleeodor(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
sammyj:
This man must be a joker. He should rather focus his resources on how he can win the election

Win which Election.

i bet you i don't think this man will score 2000 votes on the of the election.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by emezuo17: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
TruthinAction:

Nigeria is where it is because of your kind of people. With cowards like you, this nation will not move forward. How many will DSS arrest if we all speak with one voice?
. How can we speak with one voice, when you can't make a simple contribution to debates with insulting some one you never met and don't know. I just pointed out the reality and you are talking about being a coward, read my comments again on this forum and ask yourself if really my views on issues reflects what you just wrote. Have a nice day.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari by Patode: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
You don't need Waec certificate to be a president.Read below
CONSTITUTION: MATTER ARISING

Most people do not know what the Constitution provides as equivalent of School Certificates because it is hidden in the Interpretation Section.

Some clairvoyant politicians who knew they would one day be affecte d by certificate issues put it there (when we dozed off) as PART IV: INTERPRETATION CITATION AND COMMENCEMENT, cast in stone in Section 318, where you will see that you don’t even require any certificate to be President of Nigeria – in Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution. Hold your breath!

Have you read the Constitution’s Section 318?
According to Section 318, "School Certificate or its equivalent" means:
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and
(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and
(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;”

So, did you know that even INEC has been empowered by the Constitution to accept any piece of employment paper as School Certificate equivalent to be even President of Nigeria?

Go and buy a certified true copy of the Constitution today and study it. It is your power that ignorance and laziness have taken away from you. Read our Constitution and let’s use the provisions to challenge our defecting dealers, sorry leaders in court. We will continue the conversation on citizens’ incurable ignorance of their constitutions in global context next week. But start studying our own Constitution today and you will be a more empowered citizen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Rocks RMAFC Office Over Encroachment Into Official Duties Of Staff / Why Do Nigerians Use Shocking Titles? / Budget Office: NNPC Paying N53 Subsidy On Every Litre Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.