Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara (567 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by InsiderPost(f): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Photo- unidentified gunmen

Seventeen people have been confirmed killed following an attack by unidentified gunmen in Zamfara, Nigerian police have confirmed.

The attack in Magami village of Faru district in the Maradun area of Zamfara late Saturday followed a mid-week attack in which 25 people were killed in another area of the state.
Zamfara police spokesman Muhammed Shehu said more police officers have been deployed to the area to prevent further attacks.
State officials, including the acting governor of Zamfara, Sanusi Rikiji, attended the funeral of some victims of the massacre on Sunday.

Zamfara, as well as neighboring Kaduna State in Nigeria’s northwest region, has witnessed a series of onslaughts by gunmen in the past six months.
Earlier in the year, the Nigerian government had deployed troops to the two states to forestall attacks.
Hundreds of people have been killed by gunmen in attacks in Zamfara alone this year.
https://insiderpostonline./2018/12/24/gunmen-kill-17-more-in-zamfara/

Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2018
May they be fished out soon and face the consequences of ther devilish act
Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by helinues: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Oh lawd. Save us oo
Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by Nwodosis(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
The first state to implement the Sharia Law in the country, how come that crime has taken over the state? Do I say that the implementation of the Sharia Law to destabilize the government then was not beneficial to the sponsors and boko haram came as an alternative? Reaping what you sowed, comes to mind.
Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by Maxymilliano(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Next devil thingz ...

Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by slim75d(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Hausas re afraid of fulanis

Hausas re Cowards fulanis re slaying them everyday in zamfara like cow
the media call it unkown gunmen, they knw too well that the slayers re blood thirsty fulanis
Re: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 17 More In Zamfara by ikcid: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2018
This report is true, but the media is keeping quiet without a comprehensive report on what's on ground. Zamfara people are without help even though there are top dogs in the military from that state. It's a pity.

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Got Scammed, What Can I Do / Breaking: Woman Steals Baby At Nnewi Teaching Hospital / Empire Actor Jussie Smollet On The Run From The Police While Facing Arrest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.