Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" (34903 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by oyahitme: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizid is seen in new video at his "Made In Lagos Concert" As he rejects artwork showing only one of his sons.

He said he wants his sons, Ayo and Boluwatife to be in the same photo.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/i-love-all-my-kids-equally-wizkid.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by made4naijamusic: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by oyahitme: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Balogun boys. One love. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by booblacain(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Does wizkid himself have any photo of him and all his children together, I doubt that. So what reference do you want an artist to draw inspiration from?

You gave the world the impression that that one child is the most valuable to you. You brought this upon yourself Wizzy.

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
There is no pic of all of them together na. D artist only painted what he flaunts

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by LuciferCatholic: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2018
All this noise just to avoid paying for the artwork?

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by CreepyBlackpool: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2018
uncle biko save the lie for Shola and Tife

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by speedyconnect3: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2018
See him big head shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Ibramamahi(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by englishmart(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2018
you asked the artist to make a painting of you and one of your sons, now you came out in public to reject it, just to trend as usual.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by joey048(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2018
booblacain:
Does wizkid himself have any photo of him and all his children together, I doubt that. So what reference do you want an artist to draw inspiration from?

You gave the world the impression that that one child is the most valuable to you. You brought this upon yourself Wizzy.
you are sad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2018
booblacain:

I wonder oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by nazablossom(f): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Damage control. You gave the impression that you love only one of your kids.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Ayobami7(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2018
好的
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Yeah right undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Feranchek(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
booblacain:

You're very spot on bro. I no need add anything cos you've said exactly my thoughts.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Abegi...Next news plz
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by anambraamaka: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Correct
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Ayobami7:
好的
hao de....ni keyi shuo zhongwen ba?
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Auladimeji1: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
joey048:
you are sad o

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by dominique(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Says someone who has never been pictured with his 2nd son ever

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Davidzy23(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
kudos to u
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by tgmservice: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
all for the showbiz

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Bambambiglo: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Snap with all your children then

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Zimmermann(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
LuciferCatholic:
All this noise just to avoid paying for the artwork?
Em send anybody to paint for am? Abeg keep qwayet

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
Says someone who has never been pictured with his 2nd son ever
Lol. I think he would prefer if these boys lived wt his parents, like he wanted with tife, but their mamas no go ever gree.
This one na his personal cross sha. Good thing they're all boys, they'll figure it out. Diddy had issues wt his baby mamas too when they were kids. Now his sons are his bestfriends.
Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by ibkayee(f): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
booblacain:

Lmao I'm not laughing

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" by Gossiplover: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one Wizzy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures / Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.