Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need A Training On Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Training On Photoshop (1479 Views)

Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in / Two Months Of Self Hardwork on PHOTOSHOP / Do You Want To Learn World Class Designs On Photoshop From Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Training On Photoshop by jjjkkkooo: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2010
I need a training on photoshop, one-on-one. Can anyone help please. contatc me on 07031613377
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by ugo2u(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2010
How much are you willing to pay? if your price enticing enough then I will be compelled to offer my knowledge to you which includes

1: one on one training
2: E books on photoshop
3: Videos Tutorials on Photoshop, beginner intermediate and advanced (over 30 hours of photoshop video)
4: 24/7 access to me to answer all your photoshop questions or problems.

So if you want me to teach you then give me a buzz on 08037835714 and let us fix our starting date
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by donline: 5:28am On Aug 06, 2010
visit donlineconcepts.com

@ avery cheap rate
thank

creativity is all needed from us
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by Airwolex: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by Aseye(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2010
donline:

visit donlineconcepts.com

@ avery cheap rate
thank

creativity is all needed from us

dude on a serious note, checked ur website and i don't think that will attract any student to u guys, u just might need someone in here to check it up for you, website design is way off it,
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by jjjkkkooo: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2010
sorry, i forgot to state that i prefer abuja-based person.
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by ugo2u(m): 4:45am On Aug 07, 2010
distance is not an issue! you can pay for my flights! lol! anyway the best I can do for you is to send you videos on photoshop tutorials and ebooks, if you can discipline yourself and study them you will be good in like 4 months. send me an sms if you are interested ok.
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by xammy(m): 2:12am On Aug 09, 2010
ugo where do you reside? am in lagos and need your tutorials
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by donline: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2010
@aseye let see your work .do u know that there is different btween entertainment site and corporate site
al u think is putting big graphic and effect .
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by ugo2u(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2010
I reside in shomolu lagos. If you are really interested then let me know.
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by Aseye(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
donline:

@aseye let see your work .do u know that there is different btween entertainment site and corporate site
al u think is putting big graphic and effect .

dude, hey hey, i didnt try to pull u down, let other people check up the site and here their comments, my comment was a honest view to what i saw, u ve asked why did i even check the site in the 1st instance, i perfectly know the diff between entertainment and corporate sites because i ve worked on both, if you need to see ma stuffs, check diff threads on this forum or check softimaging.carbomade.com and let me know what you think afterwards, thank you.
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by xammy(m): 4:00am On Aug 10, 2010
GOOD! am at Ojuelegba when can i come and copy the tutorial? thanks guy - i will give u a call later today
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by donline: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
@ aseye nothing new in what u have done
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by Aseye(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2010
i agree, used the same tool everyone is using so there is nothing new, thanks
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by SKYMENZ: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
CHECK DIS OUT my number is there call for any stuff you want.

Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by flagship(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
Aseye:

dude, hey hey, i didnt try to pull u down, let other people check up the site and here their comments, my comment was a honest view to what i saw, u ve asked why did i even check the site in the 1st instance, i perfectly know the diff between entertainment and corporate sites because i ve worked on both, if you need to see ma stuffs, check diff threads on this forum or check softimaging.carbomade.com and let me know what you think afterwards, thank you.

damn! that site is from the ageless past. i suggest te owners pull it down.Yes! it sucks big time. shudnt evn b on the internet. looks like a baby class project!
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by Aseye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
i tot i was the only one who had dt kind of eyes, but ma +ve criticism was not well taking by the poster, i guess he just one of those people dt find it had to hear the truth,
Re: I Need A Training On Photoshop by tripledub: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2010
donlineconcepts.com

This site really sucks. I dont think i can do any meaningful business with them either dead or alive.

please pull it down.

(1) (Reply)

Monograming/printing By House Of Zino / Get Your Cartoons at an affordable rate / Contact For Your Dope Pencil Portrait Arts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.