Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics (44170 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
I don't know what is wrong in Naija, somebody will suffer finish outside the country, then come back to enjoy the fruit of His labor.. they kill Him.
Too bad
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
NextGovernor:
One thing people don't understand is not everybody you can play around with [especially when it comes to illegal deals.[

Some people tend to feel they are smart. Agreement is an agreement. Be it legally or illegally.

especially if it has to do with drug deals
You can get away with scam but drug lords like to kill you mercilessly like infront of ur family
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by SkinnyNigga: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I despise people like this. RIP to him though. Most times when you see them, they feel they are smart or sharp! Now see where his sharpness led him. Those guys must have prolly trailed him from Brazil.

Men will be on the stree hustlin... And another ripper will be by the side targetin when to milk them or se them up with the police. RIP to all rippers!
they feel they are smart.. but they are foolish... I detest dishonest people.. simple business agreement, them go like steal /cheat you...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Madridviva: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
According to multiple unverified reports online, the deceased was killed following an alleged drug deal gone wrong as it has been claimed that he dupes people from the drug deals they make.

.....And when he was eating people's sweat and share of the deal like fried rice, he forget say he furck up go sour.

There's definitely one biitch hailing him and chanting "Edu Brazil" up and down.

Now "Edu Brazil" is gone like the wind, lying on the ground like a mad man who was killed by a hit and run driver.

Always play by the rules. "Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar" and what belongs to Emeka to Emeka.

Lol..... Hilarious
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by osidec: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
May be he was among those that killed my brother in Brazil few years ago after a business deal just to acquire all the proceeds. The sad part was that he was killed by his own brothers from Anambra state. RIP if he's innocent but let him burn in hell if guilty.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Jman06(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Les:
I was making reference to the con story. The shooting is connected more to the village Ppl than bad deals!
You don't know how drug deals go, so just read and waka pass or just deposit your "RIP" and go.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Jman06(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Emceesaka: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2018
BlacSmit:
All this afonjas talkinq rubbish anyhow. Make una no talk watin person go take track una down o.

No man is untouchable

Igbo tracker sighted. Eediiaat come to Lagos State and track me now
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Life is very easy for those who choose to live easy cheesy
But this f00l chose to die like a street dog undecided

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by abdulaz: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
kingmizzy:

that is why people like you are dumb type top 10 richest king in nigeria. Then you know from your kings that you are poor

People get beheaded for failed drug deals across the world.

This is probably a business deal gone sour.

He felt untouchable in Brazil maybe because of him connect there, but he forget say for naija the game is run differently. Only a phone call from LORDS will get you killed irrespective of your level.

Last last Na to count scores if the matter cast. E no dey pass like that. But who Bleep up must pay.
No forgiveness in Street games.

Even for naija here, boys dey down pickers wey be wan play fast one on guys.

Dem forget say no be everybody dey forgive.

Don’t be greedy.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ayobami7(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
PurplePatch:
Make illegitimate money abroad and you want yo come back home to show off from its proceeds. People never learns.

My people and drug deals self. Before you castigate me with your tribal online tantrums, I'm from 042 So hold your peace. Each region have their own peculiar crimes.

true tho

each ethnic group in Nigeria is known predominately by one vice

419, drug dealing, terrorism tendencies, prostitution etc etc
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
And Give what belongs to God Almighty to God, which is our heart tongue

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by bilulu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
No be only igbos dey do drug deals for abroad but y is it always them having issues everytime....
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by McKay12: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
jesmond3945:
How come he was never attacked in brazil but immediately he came home he was attacked? This is not drug anything this is pure village people at work.
Bro forget it,anyone on a revenge mission always seek for best opportunity, in this case (village) to strike their target, no matter how long it may take. It may interest you to know that in most cases the avengers may spend more than the actual money you duped them in the course of trying to perfectly execute their plan. It's also worthy of note, that the joy of successfully getting back at someone who played "fast one " on you, by far outweigh the guilt. So i will only advice you/people to always know the kind of persons to mess up with, not everyone have a forgiving heart,just as I'm typing this now,I'm just waiting for the right time to flash my own FRIEND turned enemy,be it ten years time,who betrayed my trust and duped me to the tune of millions. It's been two years now, but i tell you, i have been battling with my conscience since then. And just to let you know, it's not just always about the money but to return that WICKEDNESS in your own way, to prove to them that no one has the monopoly of heartlessness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Chineke Ekwela Kam buru Onye Afonja na Uwa ma obu na Uwa ozo. Kama m ga abu Afonja, Kam buru Udele. Ndi Ogbu isi mmadu? Tufia!

Wicked grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naajjii:

Yes all over the world or region have peculiar crime. But your part of the world seem to make it a culture; drug, baby factory , robbery, internet scam, Yahoo yahoo rituals all are available at your region. This is due to high level of materialism and showing off culture.

undecided

"Afonja" and 419 na 5 and 6

They are the reasons why we cannot use credit cards in peace anymore as Nigerian abroad

Yet you are here talking of another part of Nigeria?

The entire country is materialistic, it is not specific to tribe

Niconpoops like "Opa 6" Baddosha, "Investor Bj" etc are hailed in Afonja land
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by chloride6: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Omudia11:
The fact that his SUV was left intact tells you that they were assassins and that this story may actually be accurate. In this Nigeria of today , what armed robbers will shoot to kill and fail to take the car when he actually can.

We are saying the same thing
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:
This government and insecurity sef angry angry angry
Is like kulikuli and garri tongue
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Yes the bolded is enough reason to! I'm sorry if I'm sounding savage but that's the reality. You don't rip someone off their sweat and hope to enjoy it on peace.

Don't mess with the wrong modafuka on the streets and every ripper on the streets always know it's a thin line between life and death

Nnamdi Kanu was right... Nigeria is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
77up:
My prayer whenever I see low and dull people like you is that they 'll never have any coz to stop jeolous Yoruba .

So as Yoruba 'll always be ahead of you people .Continue wallow in pain and headiche on Yoruba matter.

"Yoruba" will always b ahead my black arse

No such thing as "tribe" being ahead.

Success is individual driven, not a function of ethnic group

that's why I laugh when I hear this "Igbo Amaka" thing or People like you saying "Yoruba are ahead"

Better give una sense

There are successful Yoruba and Igbo people on the global stage and in Nigeria too

There are also failed Yoruba and Igbo people as well (a trip to Nkpor park, Upper iweka, Oshodi under bridge and ojuelegba will show you)

So make una forget that thing
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by jesmond3945: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
McKay12:
Bro forget it,anyone on a revenge mission always seek for best opportunity, in this case (village) to strike their target, no matter how long it may take. It may interest you to know that in most cases the avengers may spend more than the actual money you duped them in the course of trying to perfectly execute their plan. It's also worthy of note, that the joy of successfully getting back at someone who played "fast one " on you, by far outweigh the guilt. So i will only advice you/people to always know the kind of persons to mess up with, not everyone have a forgiving heart,just as I'm typing this now,I'm just waiting for the right time to flash my own FRIEND turned enemy,be it ten years time,who betrayed my trust and duped me to the tune of millions. It's been two years now, but i tell you, i have been battling with my conscience since then. And just to let you know, it's not just always about the money but to return that WICKEDNESS in your own way, to prove to them that no one has the monopoly of heartlessness.
well you have to forgive and forget.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by OgaBuhari: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cyoung4real:
May his soul rest in peace, meanwhile, listen to this
Very Important Announcement... �

Due to heavy traffic at the Onitsha/Asaba bridge head,all the Southeast APC members coming home for the Christmas are hereby advised to use their second Niger Bridge which contract has been awarded and project completed on social media.
lmao this is wicked. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.