Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics (44167 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by showafrica(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
chloride6:

We are on the same page.....

How many people in that same village were killed brutally with their belongings left intact

May be he stepped on some nigger toes before he left for Brazil, you know how some cultists behave. If you down there man and run away, any day you show face they deal with you.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by sweetilicious(f): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The report I think was biased. He was assasinated no drug deal involved.
That's the thing.They won't try to find out the story.If you are outside the country,live low key when you come back.Some people are not happy with your success.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by able20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Les:
The people he duped, are they in Nigeria he was killed or in Brazil he has been in for a long time. Ppl will not close there mouth.
Can you tell me other businesses if not Drug Nigerians living in Brazil and Latin America countries.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Resener12(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
BlacSmit:
All this afonjas talkinq rubbish anyhow. Make una no talk watin person go take track una down o.

No man is untouchable
Olofo okoriburuku stfu. Na you be the next to die. So keep playing smart
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
McKay12:
Bro forget it,anyone on a revenge mission always seek for best opportunity, in this case (village) to strike their target, no matter how long it may take. It may interest you to know that in most cases the avengers may spend more than the actual money you duped them in the course of trying to perfectly execute their plan. It's also worthy of note, that the joy of successfully getting back at someone who played "fast one " on you, by far outweigh the guilt. So i will only advice you/people to always know the kind of persons to mess up with, not everyone have a forgiving heart,just as I'm typing this now,I'm just waiting for the right time to flash my own FRIEND turned enemy,be it ten years time,who betrayed my trust and duped me to the tune of millions. It's been two years now, but i tell you, i have been battling with my conscience since then. And just to let you know, it's not just always about the money but to return that WICKEDNESS in your own way, to prove to them that no one has the monopoly of heartlessness.

Co-Signed.

God forgives, I don't.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Confidens52(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na wao he got reward he deserved.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Resener12(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emceesaka:

Igbo tracker sighted. Eediiaat come to Lagos State and track me now
Leave the werey. Make e come Ibadan come track me
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Resener12(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ugosample:

"Yoruba" will always b ahead my black arse

No such thing as "tribe" being ahead.

Success is individual driven, not a function of ethnic group

that's why I laugh when I hear this "Igbo Amaka" thing or People like you saying "Yoruba are ahead"

Better give una sense

There are successful Yoruba and Igbo people on the global stage and in Nigeria too

There are also failed Yoruba and Igbo people as well (a trip to Nkpor park, Upper iweka, Oshodi under bridge and ojuelegba will show you)

So make una forget that thing
But Na your Igbo brothers dey always bring such stupid talk first or you no dy see them big head
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Emceesaka: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

Leave the werey. Make e come Ibadan come track me

You are very funny bro. Can't stop laughing here. Wishing you happy Xmas celebration and a prosperous New year celebration in advance.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Resener12(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emceesaka:

You are very funny bro. Can't stop laughing here. Wishing you happy Xmas celebration and a prosperous New year celebration in advance.
Same to you bro. These igbos mouth don too much. I go Dey dey online cos of them every time now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Naajjii: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ugosample:

undecided

"Afonja" and 419 na 5 and 6

They are the reasons why we cannot use credit cards in peace anymore as Nigerian abroad

Yet you are here talking of another part of Nigeria?

The entire country is materialistic, it is not specific to tribe

Niconpoops like "Opa 6" Baddosha, "Investor Bj" etc are hailed in Afonja land

Your materialism is excessive, get money any means possible. We in the central Nigeria are contended people , yes we like good things of life but not all these excessiveness. Going about defrauding people,drugs, causing pains on people etc
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by notoriousbabe: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
The guy long o
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by emekaceazar: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
According to multiple unverified reports online, the deceased was killed following an alleged drug deal gone wrong as it has been claimed that he dupes people from the drug deals they make.

.....And when he was eating people's sweat and share of the deal like fried rice, he forget say he furck up go sour.

There's definitely one biitch hailing him and chanting "Edu Brazil" up and down.

Now "Edu Brazil" is gone like the wind, lying on the ground like a mad man who was killed by a hit and run driver.

Always play by the rules. "Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar" and what belongs to Emeka to Emeka.

must you use my name as example ?
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by JasonScoolari: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
emekaceazar:

must you use my name as example ?
grin Sorry sir.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Ugosample(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naajjii:

Your materialism is excessive, get money any means possible. We in the central Nigeria are contended people , yes we like good things of life but not all these excessiveness. Going about defrauding people,drugs, causing pains on people etc

Some of the most content people i have met in my life are northerners, that's for sure

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
WE ARE MADE IN IMAGE OF GOD RIGHT? WHERE DID THE WICKED GOT THEIR HEARTS FROM
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by AlfaOffa: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is a must listen to so pathetic may God touch the heart of the evils and save us from untimely distaster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP4sg8vTSsg&t=122s
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Hassan88(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Karma na senior BROS
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Hassan88(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cyoung4real:
May his soul rest in peace, meanwhile, listen to this
Very Important Announcement... �

Due to heavy traffic at the Onitsha/Asaba bridge head,all the Southeast APC members coming home for the Christmas are hereby advised to use their second Niger Bridge which contract has been awarded and project completed on social media.

Did you miss your medication today?
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dog eat dog, no wahala.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by winj3: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
One less IGBO drug dealer.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
WE ARE MADE IN IMAGE OF GOD RIGHT?
WHERE DID THE WICKED GOT THEIR HEARTS FROM

Very very good point.
Re: Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
gbenu oshi soun and stop generalizing. Iwo oponu buruku yi

Stop arguing with that PIG abeg you pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.