Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) (4870 Views)

Chioma Adeleke Cry’s Out For A Divorce As Anita Brown Proves Her Claims With A / Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty / Rihanna Proves Her Title As The Baddest Bitch In The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Trendvoice: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Nicki Minaj is in love and she wants the world to know .The queen of rap has been chilling with her man,Kenneth Petty.

The couple had a romantic time at the beach and she engraved her feelings in the sand .

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nicki-minaj-proves-her-love-for-kenneth-petty-is-real-see-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
I give them six months

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Newsloft: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin ;Dfor wat to happen
CreepyBlackpool:
I give them six months

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Let her keep on hoeing away, it's her life.
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by mynaijadj(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nikki to badt
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by amajato: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
She’s looks average here I like that she can look normal.
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Nairatrend: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
[url][/url]
Rokia2:
She’s looks average here I like that she can look normal.
grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Dreyl(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Look at the fake silicon ass. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
chai,to fvck dis girl dey hungry me...see bubble butt

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by myselftrend: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Wadewaltz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
I dunt know wat dis Nicki minaj have wit ex-convicts sef ,meek,her broda and even dis one
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
it wont last 3month.
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
In patience Nzokwo voice "Ashawo Nu yoke"

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
This babe is soaked in so much insecurity, sh can't even date a normal guy. Just small boys as playthings, with no meaningful headway in the relationship. Chai!
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
chai,to fvck dis girl dey hungry me...see bubble butt
i know one foooool will type this.... it had to be you!!!!

*****spits*****

angry angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by nedubest(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2018
my crush embarassed
Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2018
goodnewscliff:
i know one foooool will type this.... it had to be you!!!!

*****spits*****

angry angry
thunder faya u dia,its u and Ur entire generation DAT are fools....OTORO GBA GWO GI DIA

Re: Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
thunder faya u dia,its u and Ur entire generation DAT are fools....OTORO GBA GWO GI DIA
wasted sperm from a retarded bastard whos fathering useless animals called children!!!!

****spits on u*****

(1) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moments Season 8 - Meet The Top 10 Finalists! / PHOTOS: Wizkid Flaunts His New ‘STAR’ Haircut / Forbes! Gisele Bündchen: The World’s Richest Model Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.