Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty (3769 Views)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) / Nicki Minaj Shares Racy Bed Photos With New Boyfriend Kenneth Petty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by ZWorld: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rapper, Nicki Minaj has confirmed she is set to marry Kenneth Petty after revealing they have obtained a marriage license.

The rapper and Kenneth have been dating for over seven months, when they went official with their relationship on Instagram.

She has since spoken about the decision to get the license with her ‘husband’, (which she called him )while talking about their evening routine on her Queen Radio show on Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio.

‘We did get our marriage license. I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness.
‘It was so hard to get to a happy place. Now that I’m there, I don’t want to compromise that for anyone or anything,’ she said.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nicki-minaj-set-to-marry-childhood-friend-kenneth-petty/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by EngrMcDon(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Real enjoyment go dey here o, long lasting union I wish una.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by GoldChest(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
I married my best friend and it's been a sweet love story all the way .

No fake love
True Love Only.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by Taniaa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing
mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by AstroG: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing

TRASHY

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by Hintona(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
wtf!!!! Nicki's getting married, Neva thought it'll be possible

really there's a man for every woman
wishing her a hml.

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by Godsage(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hintona:

wishing her a hml.
Never thought it'll be possible?
She get money, she get fame, she get puna.. Why that phrase??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by 9jaBloke: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Something slightly off
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hintona:

wishing her a hml.
Hi Am thinking we should also get married anytime soon as there is no more time on our side

Yes you are right there's a man for every woman And i am the Right Man for you

I want other people to wish us HML soon too

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by Hintona(f): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Hi Am thinking we should also get married anytime soon as there is no more time on our side

Yes you are right there's a man for every woman And i am the Right Man for you

I want other people to wish us HML soon too
lol
you really think so?
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by meobizy(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is that the ex-convict?
Akatas love jailbirds so I’m not surprised.
I wish them a happy married life or a happy long engagement, whichever of the possibilities gets to happen.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Hintona:

lol
you really think so?
Yes I do from the depth of my heart

All I need you to do is agree and say Yes to my proposal
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by 2dice01: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Yes I do from the depth of my heart

All I need you to do is agree and say Yes to my proposal
she will accept your proposal only if you got Ned kinda money grin

By the way am her Uncle angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
2dice01:
she will accept your proposal only if you got Ned kinda money grin

By the way am her Uncle angry
Ned kinda money that is small compared to what I have that like comparing a swimming pool to an Ocean

You claim to be her uncle don't let her miss this opportunity they say opportunity comes but once

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Shamed On Front Page Of British Newspaper For Having Sex With Gedoni. / "She's Just 12 And Already Using Iphone11": Popular Pastor Shares Photos / THROWBACK Photo Of Buhari, the late wife (Sefinat) And The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.