Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos (3564 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Naijautonews: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
While to garner an average vehicle is quite a far-away dream of many people, there are people can easily get holds of a slew of exotic models.

Some even don’t mind getting rid of their expensive cars. What a waste and how unjust!!! Check out these 4 expensive cars which were abandoned by their lavish owners.

1. Lamborghini Countach
The N200m exotic car was found in Lagos surrounded by litters.

2. Rolls-Royce Phantom DropHead
The Phantom which is priced at around N193m has been standing near a No Parking sign somewhere in Lagos. (Click here to learn more about this abandoned Phantom)

3. Bentley Continental GT
This yellow Bentley Continental GT must have been missing its owner so much. Looking at its miserable look, you will understand. What a pity for a N50m car. It was found in Ibadan.

4. Ferrari F50
The N720m was found almost buried in dust in Ibadan. It has to be an outcast for such a long long time.

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/check-out-4-most-expensive-cars-abandoned-by-their-lavish-owners-in-nigeria-916[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by directorXixXICK(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2018
This cars has being moving from the swallow of risk to the eternity of human making us understand that doors don't bite.. So we can let findings of human race interpolate with the dignity of running behind bars not minding the magnetic force of nature to get to see when we get there... I hope you all understand.. Thank you
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Naijautonews: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Anyone interested in collecting these & turning them to new wheels again? wink
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Imortal001: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Naija with lack of mentainance culture is like 5&6.

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by hisgrace090: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
What happen when the cash stops flowing as usual.
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Naijautonews: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2018
If someone find them, you can bring them to Khaz Customs car detailing. They can help make a rebirth for the car like this!

Check their work here: https://naijauto.com/market-news/car-detailing-1674

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This cars has being moving from the swallow of risk to the eternity of human making us understand that doors don't bite.. So we can let findings of human race interpolate with the dignity of running behind bars not minding the magnetic force of nature to get to see when we get there... I hope you all understand.. Thank you

What you tokin on boy ? Yeah, you know what I mean, so don't try to play it off like you don't. Sho y'right.

Those Ferraris look bogus, like they are body kits mounted on the chassis of lowly Toyota Celica cars.

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Timagex(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2018
How many times una wan post these pictures? sad

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Naijautonews: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Timagex:
How many times una wan post these pictures? sad

Many people may haven't seen them. We post it here so anyone interested can get access.

And Nigeria is not the only country to have these luxury autos abandoned. These scenes are common around the world, either in the past or at present.
Take a look at these used-to-be-fancy cars!
Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/the-worlds-top-10-most-expensive-cars-left-abandoned-299

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by universalautos9(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Naijautonews:
Anyone interested in collecting these & turning them to new wheels again? wink
is it still available?
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by Naijautonews: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2019
universalautos9:
is it still available?

To be honest, this post is submitted by our journalist one year ago, so we're not sure whether they remain there or not. You may ask the Internet or social network community to help locate and track these vehicles in Lagos! smiley

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by alphaNomega: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
These are not the real cars! Ever heard of replicas? Especially the first picture.

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by EbukaIam: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
nah Nigeria don have these
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by kayswag100(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Most of these are kit cars...
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
alphaNomega:
These are not the real cars! Ever heard of replicas? Especially the first picture.

Lol, Lamborghini Countach my ass. Only the Bentley and Rolls-Royce are true cars, the others are kit cars.
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by baconline(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, Lamborghini Countach my ass. Only the Bentley and Rolls-Royce are true cars, the others are kit cars.
Thank u very Much, the lambo is a bloody kit car off the chassis of a gm I guess, its so obvious
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by EbukaIam: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
how are you so sure?
HeavenlyBang:

Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
EbukaIam:
how are you so sure?

Because I know what a Countach looks like?
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by naijadrivablog: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Because I know what a Countach looks like?

Yes, why not, just drive from Stanel World Awka to late Ezego house in Ihiala and see a Countach
Re: Rolls-royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini Abandoned In Lagos by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Yes, why not, just drive from Stanel World Awka to late Ezego house in Ihiala and see a Countach

Probably abandoned like the rest of his fortune, sadly.

The Mercedes S Class History. / Live Updates Of Upcoming Road Round Trip From Ibadan To Anambra State / 2008 Camry: My Car Is Jerking On Idle!