Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know (29745 Views)

5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know / 5 Health Benefit Of Palmwine You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by seunoj: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Na d agbo jedi wey we dey drink when we dey small. This is interesting. Dosage has always been the issue with tradomedicals.
Knowledge and continuous improvement is very key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Princedapace(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Thank you for the info. I never knew this..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by ella55: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2018
We even use it to make okra soup
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Mekanus(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2018
stano2:
Hmmmm.
As the Secretary of the Vaseline Association of Nairaland, i hereby recommend this to all our members, we had a great year.

May the upcoming new year bring a better wanking experience grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by biuty20: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for this information.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
NothingDoMe:
The question is how.

Guava leaves contain polyphenols that inhibit the enzyme amylase action. Amylase breaks down complex carbonhydrare into simpler sugars that the body absorbs.

The carbonhydrate is then passed out as stool.

1. So it helps you lose weight by blocking absorbtion of all your fufu, rice, ogi, yam etc.

2. It doesn't directly have an effect on sperm production. Blocking the complex carbohydrates results in less sugar in the body. High sugar interferes with blood circulation and processing of proteins. That's why you commonly hear that sugar kills penis/erection.

3. Indirect action on high chloestrol levels. High sugar and high cholesterol go hand in hand. The body can make cholesterol out of almost any food class. Excess carb is usually converted for storage or just converted as cholesterol.

4. Guava leaf also calms the body down. Very good to combat stress.
Bro, what did u study?? biochemistry?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by ericmor: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
IMASTEX:
Yes it does.

Just as we wrote about the benefit of Watermelon seed to men for good performance, prolong stay, etc. Nature has all the answers we seek.

You can read about it here
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

Watermelon seed? How does that work?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by thegoodone1234(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Guava leave and pawpaw leave ( male)
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by danilmo: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2018
NothingDoMe:
The question is how.

Guava leaves contain polyphenols that inhibit the enzyme amylase action. Amylase breaks down complex carbonhydrare into simpler sugars that the body absorbs.

The carbonhydrate is then passed out as stool.

1. So it helps you lose weight by blocking absorbtion of all your fufu, rice, ogi, yam etc.

2. It doesn't directly have an effect on sperm production. Blocking the complex carbohydrates results in less sugar in the body. High sugar interferes with blood circulation and processing of proteins. That's why you commonly hear that sugar kills penis/erection.

3. Indirect action on high chloestrol levels. High sugar and high cholesterol go hand in hand. The body can make cholesterol out of almost any food class. Excess carb is usually converted for storage or just converted as cholesterol.

4. Guava leaf also calms the body down. Very good to combat stress.

hmmmmmmm.
what's did u study in school
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
BOOZELEE:
Good

The truth be say I dey drink any leave water..Incase Im get one health benefit dem never discover..Afterall all na green tea.

Lol. Don't drink poison one day.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Donphykson: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Donphykson: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Donphykson: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by peaceinnigeria: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for the info.

How is it prepared? Is the leaf to be boiled or blend?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by maj59(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
please nairalander... is it carrot leaves u will add to the guaver leaves?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by bigtt76(f): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Please where can I get fresh guava leaves to buy in Lagos? Anyone? I need to get this asap

Miki22:
NATURAL BENEFITS OF GUAVA LEAVES

http://www.agricinfo.com/2018/12/5-health-benefits-of-guava-leaves-you.html?m=0
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by remmymzgold(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
I sell guava leaves ... Fresh one
bigtt76:
Please where can I get fresh guava leaves to buy in Lagos? Anyone? I need to get this asap

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know by Cashalhaji: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beautiful write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.