Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt (400 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Junior Boy (irapada) Falls Off Stage At The Dj Kaywise Shoot Concert 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by holygist: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
A guy who could not contain his joy and love for his girlfriend yesterday at the Beer Festival ongoing in Port Harcourt, decided to take the relationship to another level and at the same time took advantage of the festival to announce his love for his bae to the whole world.

It was a night of mad fun in Elekahia town in Port Harcourt as people defiled the negative news of insecurity in the city and came out in the thousands to do what the people of PITAKWA is best known for which is HAVING FUN.

The went on well as there were lots of drinks and promos from the Nigerian Brewery NBC, and there were food vendors and a peaceful atmosphere as everybody was transfixed on a singular agenda which was to have fun.

But the night came to a climax when the master of ceremony gave chance to those who had something to celebrate to come on stage to announce what they were celebrating so the crowd can cheer and celebrate with them.

More of the gist coming>>>

This young man Abasiama (Not real Name) went up stage and whisper to the MC who then invited the girlfriend upstage and there and then, he went on his knees to propose marriage to his girlfriend.

The whole place became electrified and charged with excitement as the courage and happiness that filled the minds of the couple was very visible for all to see.

Indeed this will surely be a December to remember for the lady as the guy went a step further to carry her in his arms off stage as if it were the wedding day for both lovebirds.

Love is sweet especially when you find the right one because it adds to your joy and beautifies every aspect your life, whether there’s money or not so go find your own Mr/Mrs right today.
READ FULL GIST @ www.holygist.com

Re: Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by JasonScoolari: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2018
"Beer" it in mind that the marriage won't last.

The drink go soon clear commot for he eyes. grin
Re: Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by Teeceepat(f): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2018
I wish them happy married life
Re: Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by thesicilian: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"Beer" it in mind that the marriage won't last.

The drink go soon clear commot for he eyes. grin
I'm sure they can beer whatever life throws at them.
Re: Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
There is a beer festival in my city and I don't know about it?
Where is/did it take place?
Re: Marriage Proposed On Stage At Beer Festival In Port Harcourt by holygist: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2018
meobizy:
There is a beer festival in my city and I don't know about it?
Where is/did it take place?

PORT HARCOURT OH

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Quality Mobile Phones & Accessories In Lagos Abuja Porthacourt / Davido Has Finally Reacted To The Allegations That He Slapped Kizz Daniel's Mana / Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.